Part 1.-Final

Those 3 words

Saranghaeyo ~Jimin~ ❤
The clock read 12:35am, and you were in the midst of falling into a deep sleep. Jimin may have been busy at rehearsals tonight, but you couldn’t wait any longer for him. You gave up as soon as it hit midnight and decided to pass out on the bed.

    You hugged Jimin’s pillow close to you, smelling his faint cologne that still lingered on it. Even in your sleep, his familiar scent made you smile and gave you some comfort.

    You were just about to fully fall asleep when your phone rang, getting rid of any idea of sleeping blissfully.

    “Oh gosh,” you groaned and reached out for your phone lazily, not even bothering to look at the ID. “Hello?”

    “Gabbie?” It was Jimin’s voice.   

    “Jimin?” You propped your elbow up and tried to support your head as you continued to talk into the phone. “Jimin, why are you calling this late? Did something happen? How’d rehearsals go? Are you coming home?”

    “Well, do you miss me?” You could tell he was smirking.

    “Jimin,” you said. “What’s going on?”

    “I have a surprise for you.”

    “Can it wait?”

    “No.”

    You sighed and rubbed your forehead. “Jimin, I was just about to fall asleep,” you whined.

    “How can you ever fall asleep without me being by your side?”

    “Can you not compliment yourself this late at night, my brain isn’t in the mood to come up with ways to insult you at this hour.”

    You could hear shuffling in the background. Who knows what the heck he was doing. “Okay,” he said after a while. “So you’re telling me it’s easy to fall asleep without me being beside you? WIthout me wrapping my arms around you? Without my body being-”

    “Jimin,” you whined.

    You could tell he was smirking again. “Just get up and get dressed, alright Gabbie?” he asked. “I’ll be over in about half an hour and then I’m showing you the surprise.”

    “Jimin-”

    “I’ll see you soon, alright? Okay, bye!”

    And he hung up before you could protest at all. You sighed and tossed your phone to the side. Guess this means you actually had to get up, or else Jimin wouldn’t hesitate in running up to your bedroom and dragging you out.

    The ending of your phone calls were always the same. One of you would say ‘bye!’ in some shape, way, or form, and the conversation would end. Neither of you ever said ‘I love you’ to each other yet. You’ve been dating for two years, but the words never came out of either of your mouths.

    You definitely did love Jimin, but you were waiting for him to say it first, just to have a sense of comfort in the situation. You only hoped he felt love for you too. Real love.

    Since it was so early in the morning, you threw on some skinny jeans and a sweater, not caring much about what you looked like. You let your hair out and jogged down the steps. You weren’t even at the last step when you heard the door open. “Gabbieeee!” Jimin called excitedly from the door.

    You chuckled quietly at his adorable voice and walked towards the door, but Jimin had already ran up to you before you came within meters of it. “BABY!” he repeated in the same tone and wrapped his arms around your waist, lifting you up in the air and spinning you around. “I missed you, a lot!” He put you down and pecked your cheek. “A lot. Did you miss me?”

    “Mhhmm.” You nodded. “A lot.”

    Jimin grinned and grabbed your hand. “Come on, we shouldn’t waste any time, Gabbie! Let’s go now!” He dragged you towards the door, his excitement never disappearing. “Oh, I really hope you love it!”

 

——————————-

 

    By the time you and Jimin made it outside, he admitted that he didn’t have any real surprise planned for the two of you. He just wanted to take you out on a little adventure for fun.

    When you heard this, you were slightly disappointed to be missing out on sleep. Then again, every second with Jimin was precious, since you weren’t always promised much time with him. And so, you still treasured this moment, no matter how long it lasted.

    “Two years,” Jimin said quietly as he walked down the street with you hand in hand. He glanced over at your face and grinned. “We’ve been together for two years now, Gabbie. Can you believe that?”
    “Two long, amazing years,” you said dreamily. “I love-” You stopped yourself before you uttered out the last word, silently cursing at yourself for almost blurting out your emotions.

    Jimin caught on and eyed you with a raised eyebrow. “You love what?” he asked.

    “I love the time we have already spent together,” you said smoothly. “And I have we have many more years together.”

    Jimin’s expression seemed to drop at first when he heard your words, as if he was expecting something else that he didn’t hear. But then he grinned once more and nodded. “I hope so too, jagiya.”

 

———————-

 

    “Do you remember this place, babe?” Jimin led you to the old playground that used to be the ultimate hangout for all the little kids of the neighborhood years ago, when the two of you were still little.

    Your mind went back to a memory and you nodded. “How can I forget? This is where we first met.” You walked over to a spot right in front of the slide. “Someone pushed me down the slide and I went knee first into the ground, crying,” you recalled. “But you were the only person who was actually nice enough to help me up.”

    “I couldn’t let a cute girl like you sit there like that and cry,” Jimin said and pulled you over to one of the benches. “Now that you look back, aren’t you glad that kid pushed you down the slide? Otherwise, you wouldn’t have met me?”

    “A part of me is glad in a sense,” you admitted, resting your head against his shoulder. “But it still hurt.”

    Jimin chuckled and threw his arm over your shoulders. He tilted his head up and looked at the stars, admiring their beauty for just a moment before poking your shoulder and pointing up. “Can you find the brightest star?” he asked.

    Your eyes ran over the numerous stars in the sky, but there didn’t seem to be one that outshined any of the other ones. “No,” you answered. “Where is it?”

    Jimin glanced at you and beamed. “She’s right here,” he said, pointing to you. “Shining brighter than all the stars combined.”
    “Oh, so cheesy, Jimin.” But still, you couldn’t keep from blushing. Jimin always found a way to say the cheesiest things, yet still make you feel all bubbly on the inside. It was one of the things you loved about him.

    “Can I tell you something, Gabbie?”
    “Go ahead.”

    “Wait, I have to look at you when I say this.” Jimin shifted in his place so that he could face you directly. Your head was no longer resting on his shoulder, but your hands were still locked. “I’ve been trying to figure out how I was going to say this all throughout rehearsals,” he said.

    “Oh Jimin, what could you have possible been thinking about?”

    “A lot of things,” he replied in a dreamy tone. “Like the way your eyes light up whenever you talk about something you like. Or the way you bite your lip when you’re nervous. Or the way you tilt your head and pout whenever you don’t get something that you want.” Jimin must’ve been sinking too deep into his thoughts, because he shook his head, smiled a little, and let out a quiet chuckle. “Or the way you look at me and make my heart beat a thousand times faster than it should, yet you still don’t notice.”

    Everything about the moment was just mystifying in that moment, and you found yourself unable to speak. The only thing you were focused on were Jimin’s words and the look on his face as he said those words.

    “All these things, Gabbie, all these things about you,” he continued. “All these things are things I love about you. Things that make up the one person that I care about more than anybody else in this world. Things that make up the person I love.” Jimin’s cheek were turning red at his own words, and he was slowly losing courage in himself, only hoping that his words so far have made you happy on the inside.

    To end it off, Jimin scootched forward so that he could gently touch the side of your face with his hand. “I guess what I’m trying to say is that I love you, Gabbie,” he said. “I know you’ve been waiting two years to hear me say this, but I could never figure out the right way to say it.” Jimin stared into your eyes hopefully. “Do you love me?”

    You had been waiting for this moment for two years now. Two long, amazing years was topped off with this perfect moment right here, right now.

    “I love you too,” you responded after a short while, pecking his lips. “I love you so much.”

    Jimin smiled and put his arms around you, pulling you close. “Saranghaeyo,” he whispered to you before kissing your lips.

    “Saranghaeyo, Jimin.”

__________________

so i kinda used my name c: sorry 

lol! enjoy bc i love this weirdo so much <3333333