1

Waiting [SEQUEL: What did I do wrong...?]
Luhan's heart dropped deep inside him. He prayed that he wouldn't have to see the face that caused so much damage to his family ever again but it looked like God didn't answer. "Hey xiumin..how are you??" Sehun said with a sad look on his face. "Get out."  Luhan said with stern voice, with no expression on his face. "Get the ou-" Luhan almost shouted until he felt xiumin's hand on his arm. Xiumin shook his head at luhan and looked back at sehun. "I'm good. Thank you for asking. Now, may I ask why you are here??" 
"Well, I asked chanyeol to let me visit you and he gave me your room number after he punched me in the face." Sehun said as he slightly chuckles. He walks over to a table near xiumin and sets the flowers down and closes his eyes, waiting for a harsh remark or something from xiumin, but all he gets a warm feeling all over his body. When he opens his eyes he sees xiumin hugging him, sehun hugs xiumin back and breaks down crying. Xiumin rubs sehun's back and doesn't say a word, when sehun was done crying all of them were there in complete silence, xiumin sits sehun down and tells him that he forgives him. All three of them talk and talk about everything that happened from beginning to end. "I also wanted to say that...me and tao are going to have a baby." Sehun announced, feeling happier than ever before. "I'm happy for you sehun. I bet the baby is going to be beautiful." Xiumin said as he patted sehun in the back. "Thank you and I know she's gonna be beautiful, just like her mom." Sehun said as he got up and straightened his clothes. They all say their goodbyes and sehun leaves the room leaving the couple in a awkward silence. All luhan could do at this moment was hold xiumin as close as possible and comforting him. Xiumin tries to tell him that he's okay and he's gonna be fine but it ended up as xiumin crying in luhan's arms and luhan just holding him until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.
 
It's already been two months since sehun came to visit xiumin. Today was xiumin's last day at the hospital. All of them were happy and excited that xiumin could finally be home especially luhan and kai. The doctors signed the release papers and all of them walked out of the hospital into their new lives.
 
Today was the day. Today was something special that started everything. It was luhan and xiumin's anniversary, but it was spent in the lake house where they met, where the incident happened and where they spent the rest of their lives at. Luhan, xiumin and kai live in the lake house and kai plays with sehun and tao's child named d.o. Xiumin is expecting a child but this time it's a girl. Her name is undecided but they know it will be a pretty name. Chanyeol and baekhyun had their wedding and now are living peacefully in their home, a few minutes away from the lake house so they can keep a close eye on luhan in case he s up again. Luhan and xiumin spends the night sitting outside talking, enjoying the night sky, eating dinner, watching movies but end up making love to each other and then falling asleep in each other's arms, knowing that they will be together forever.

 

A/N: I'm very sorry for ty ending ;~;