4

Waiting [SEQUEL: What did I do wrong...?]
 
Flashback//
"Oh ...oh ...!!" Luhan screams as he's dragging Xiumin out the water and onto the grass. Xiumin is pale beyond belief and his lips have lost all the color in them. "Please..wake up..please....PLEASE! WAKE UP!! I NEED YOU XIUMIN!!!  You can't leave me like this!!! I'm so sorry!!! Oh god...Please wake up for me....." Luhan yells while giving Xiumin CPR. Luhan's tears are streaming down his face and his nose running and his face red. Luhan gives up and cries loudly on xiumin's cold, wet body. Xiumin's body jerks and he's coughing up water and throwing it up. Luhan gets up and flips him on his side to get all the water out. "Xiumin?!?! Baby??? Are you okay?! Please tell me your fine?!?!?
"*cough* *cough* ....Luhan..?"
"Yes baby?? I'm here! I'm sorry!! Please forgive me!!" 
"I've missed you...." Xiumin whispers as he slowly closes his eyes and passes out. "Xiumin??? Baozi??!? Wake up sweetie??!? Please wake up!!" Luhan persists as he begins crying over Xiumin. Luhan fumbles with his phone and calls chanyeol and tells him what happened. 30 min later there's an ambulance here to take Xiumin to the hospital. Luhan rides in the ambulance with Xiumin, he holds his hands and begs for his forgiveness. They arrive at the hospital and Xiumin is taken away from luhan. Luhan waits and waits and waits for the doctors to tell him what happened to his baozi. After over 2 hours of waiting, Luhan sees Xiumin going into a room and he follows. When luhan asks about xiumin they tell him that's he's in a coma and they don't know if he will ever come out of it. ".....what do you mean you don't know?! You have to know!! You're a ing doctor!! You're supposed to know!!!! Luhan yells as he crying. After a few breathes luhan calms down ".....I'm sorry doctor....I shouldn't have yelled at you.." "I understand sir. I'm going to leave you here with your wife" the doctor and nurse left the room and luhan was all alone with Xiumin. Luhan walked over to Xiumin, his whole entire body shaking with dried tears covering his face. He reaches out and touches xiumin's face ever so lightly and bends down to kiss his lips. "I promise I'll never leave you baby. I promise" luhan whispers as he rests his forehead onto xiumin's. 
 
Present: luhan POV//
I felt him. I felt him move today. I can't express how much I feel right now. I'm so happy that I've told our son kai that I felt mommy move today. He was super excited and happy and said that he wants to feel his mommy move. I told him he will very soon. I just hope I'm right about it...
 
Xiumin POV//
I felt my luhannie's hand today. It felt soft and warm. Just like the day we meet. He's always soft and warm, I miss that feeling. I've missed that feeling for a long time but now I finally felt it and I don't want to ever let it go. I need his warmness to get me through this. I can feel myself wanting to wake up so I need to try hard. I need to be strong for luhan and our baby....if he's even alive. Wait for me luhan. I'll be right there with you.
 
No ones POV//
It's been 5 years and 4 months since Xiumin was admitted in the hospital. Luhan has changed very little but their son kai has grown up to be a strong boy. Every other day kai would go to the hospital and see his mom. He would draw her pictures and tell her about his day at school and how meet his friends. Luhan would also listen and play with Kai for a few hours before chanyeol came by and picked him up. Luhan really wished that him, Xiumin and Kai could just live together in their apartment happily, but that can't happen just yet. 
 
A/n: why is this such a short chapter?? Idk. I might add some more stuff guys so be patient :3