. : : Revisiting The Past : : .

.::Kind Of Like A Cinderella Story::.

A.N- Minna konnichiwa~~~~ Here’s the next chapter to Kind of Like a Cinderella story!!! Thank you for supporting my stories guys!! It really means alot!!!

 

Revisiting The Past

 

Normal POV

Outside of the famous Fuji T.V studio, loud chatters and giggles from fans filled the area, as they were eagerly waiting to be brought inside to meet their idol. You stood there nervously waiting as your friend was jumping with excitement. You never thought that you would be coming here as an audience, after only looking at them through a T.V screen for so many years, especially him. It was definitely a work of some higher being that today also happened to be your off day. The security came out announcing that they’ll be letting the guest soon, as the girls began screaming with excitement that they’ll be seeing their idol soon.

After a few minutes you were led with Satomi in the building as the security guard guided the guest to the VS Arashi set.

    “It’s really exciting isn’t it?” you heard Satomi giggled. You nodded back as you took a seat in the middle row. The show began as the idols came out to greet the guest as they did their daily routine opening.

    “Wow it’s already summer how time flies neh?” the rapper emcee began.

    “Yeah I really want to visit the beach! We should ask Johnny-san for a day off so all five of us can go.” The tallest joked, as the others giggled in amusement.

    “What are you talking about Aiba-chan. We need to make money! No time for vacation! Plus there’s no way the old man is going to give all five of us a vacation at the same time!” The gamer joked back as the audience laughed at the gamer’s stingy character.

    “Well lately we haven’t been too busy so if we ask nicely maybe Johnny-san might let us, so anything you guys do that was interesting lately?” the rapper continued. The members began to smirk as all of their eyes focused on the rapper. The audience giggled at the silly sly expressions on the four member’s faces.

    “What?” the rapper asked in confusion.

    “Well we did follow you to your doctor’s appointment. It was one interesting appointment.” The brat smirked, as the others chuckled. A loud “EH!!~~” was heard across the set as you sat their silently hiding a small blush.

    “Hey hey stop misleading our viewers! And if that was the only thing you guys did that was interesting I fear for you guys!” The rapper quickly retorted back, hiding the faint pink blush on his face. After a few seconds of recollecting himself, the rapper introduced the guest and started the show. You watched intently throughout the recording as the members played from game to game, until finally they reach the last game which was Kicking Sniper. This was the last round as the guest that had gone previously, sat on their seats, and waited to see how much point the Arashi members needed to get to be victorious. The members joked that it was a while since their rapper had taken the last kicker’s spot, and that they’ll probably lose since their “soccer ace” hasn’t been much of an ace these past few years.

    “You better do well Sho-chan or our fans that are watching are going to be disappointed.” Aiba smirked. Goodness he’s been with Nino way too long. The rapper thought knowing full well who specifically the animal lover was referring to. The last game began and after a suspenseful round the five members were able to win with only a few point gap.

    “And there you have it is Arashi’s win!!” The narrator of the show cheered as the audience were cheering and clapping for their idol.

    “Wow finally after losing how many games now? It’s our first win in a while!” The Hanadan idol smile, fist pumping in the air, as the audience laughed.

    “Sho-chan looks like you got we’ve got our soccer ace back! You’ve gotten two perfect shots for us!” Aiba smiled, as the other members thanked the rapper.

    “This is so going to be in our MMDA special!” The rapper smiled brightly, making the audience laugh even harder, including you, knowing how “dame” the rapper can be. After the rapper emcee had closed the show they had returned to the their greenroom after waving goodbye to their audience.

    “Come on Satomi let’s get out of here.” You whispered as you got out of your seat to follow the other fans out of the building, until you felt your arm being tugged.

    “Oh no you don’t young lady! We are going to use these backstage passes! You know how many fangirls will kill to get these?!! It’s a once in a lifetime chance and I’m not letting you ruin this chance!” She whispered loudly, as she discreetly dragged you to the back. She showed the security your two passes and lead you in front of the green room where you heard giggles and laughter of multiple male voices behind the doors. You sighed helplessly knowing that there was no stopping your friend at this point as you heard her knock the door.

    “Come in!” You heard the cheerful voice answer. You both entered the room, seeing the five shining idol gathered in their couch leaving two specific seats you assumed was for you and Satomi.

    “So guys how was the recording?” the animal lover asked as you took the seat that was available which was next to Satomi and the rapper himself.

    “I had fun! It was a close on wasn’t it everyone!” Satomi smiled, as you sat there quietly smiling with her.

    “It was all Aibaka’s fault since he took the orange zone and got two balls in -50 points! And one of the balls was a golden ball! That’s -150 points!” The brat teased, making the taller members blush in embarrassment.

    “Kazu don’t be too harsh with the teasing.” Ohno giggled placing his hands on his shoulders. The brat stopped immediately as the other members laughed harder at how obedient the brat is with his leader. You looked at the two and smiled fondly, already guessing that the two of them have feelings for each other. Although it’s only woman’s intuition.

    “Neh Usami-san it something wrong? You’ve been really quiet.” The rapper asked, noticing your silence, the other members looked towards you as their worried expression were written across their faces.

“Are you sick? I hope that you didn’t force yourself, when you could’ve been resting at home.” the rapper pouted as he turned himself to face you and placed his hand on your forehead, “Well you don’t seem to have a fever but I guess you would know better right? But your face is a little red, maybe Kurasamune-senei here can help you.” You blushed furiously, giving a SOS signalling to your friend.

    “Hahas well I already know what her “illness” is, and here’s the diagnosis. The reason why she’s quiet is that…..” She began, ignoring your small signal to make her stop as the Arashi members were getting more absorbed into the conversation.

    “She’s never had a boyfriend before so she’s not used to talking with this many people of the opposite . In other words, her diagnosis is that..she’s too inexperienced” She giggled. You sighed helplessly knowing it would come to this as you had your head down from embarrassment, feeling your whole face go red. After a few second of silence you shyly head lifted her head to see everyone staring at you in awe.

    “EH?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The guys suddenly shouted in shock, as they suddenly gathered around you.

    “So you never had a boyfriend before?!!” The tallest member first asked. You nodded silently and straightened yourself, trying to get comfortable.

    “Well I was so busy with studying because I was trying to graduate earlier back in college, and now working at the hospital and with medical school, it just took most of my schedule and time, that I never got the chance to really see anyone.” You admitted.

    “Then you never had anything like a first love?” the rapper asked.

    “Heehee well I did have a first love.” You giggled. Satomi smiled at you knowing full well who you were talking about. I guess he’ll always be somewhere in your heart right?

    “Ehh do you mind telling us about this person?” The leader asked, as everyone gathered in to pay closer attention.

    “Well, you see this person is my life savior.” You began.

    “Lifesaver?”

    “Heehee yes, it was when I was 11 or 12, my parents picked me up at my cram school I went to at the time, however, when my dad was making a turn at an intersection, a car that was speeding crashed unto us, I was the only one that survived, the next thing I knew a young man maybe in his late teens or early twenties was pulling me out of the car, screaming repeatedly not to close my eyes, but I couldn’t stay conscious. Then the next thing I remember is waking up in the hospital with a flower on my bedside. When I had to stay in the hospital for two months the nurse always change the old flowers to new one, saying that it was from the same man that saved me. I don’t know remember what he looked like, but it really helped me during those two tough month since my parent’s weren’t there anymore.” You smiled sadly, as you felt Satomi’s hands on your shoulders for comfort, unknowing that a certain member grew pale in realization in hearing the story.

    “I’m sorry if we made you say something you didn’t want to say Usami-san.” Jun apologized, as others felt the atmosphere drop, feeling guilty.

    “No please don’t apologize. I don’t feel uncomfortable telling anyone this. And beside other than that man, it was around then I met Satomi! Her father was my attending physician and I had met her one day when she was visiting him and we became best friends ever since!” You smiled brightly giving her best friend you biggest hug.

    “Oh you! I love you too silly!” your friend hugged back as everyone smiled fondly at the two of you.

    “So Usami-san weren’t you ever curious who your mystery man was? Or did you find out his identity?” the gamer idol asked.

    “Of course I was curious, this guy never bothered to show his face even though I wanted to thank him!” You joked, as everyone laughed, then as the memories began to replay in your head your eyes soften.

    “But with Satomi’s help I had asked the receptionist for the person’s name since every visitor or anyone leaving presents for patients had to leave his or her name. And after finding out who he was I understood why that person never showed his face.”

    “Eh? Who was he, who was he?” Aiba asked, as got excited like a little boy waiting for his favorite toy to be bought.

    “Heehee that is a secret.” You smiled.

    “Eh~~~~ That’s not fair that only your best friends gets to know Usagi-chan.” Aiba whinned. Everyone then turned and stared at the animal loving member in disbelief.

    “What?”

    “Usagi-chan...really?” the youngest raised eyebrows.

    “Yeah it’s a new nickname I made for her! Her name starts with “Usa” and she reminds me of a little white bunny.” Aiba explained cheerfully. Everyone started to laugh again after hearing the new nickname and indeed agreed with the tallest in seeing a resemblance between the animal and the person in question. (A.N-usagi means rabbit in japanese).

    I love how this baka always thinks of a nickname for everyone, remember he would randomly call Kazuma, Kazupon and me Ninomi.” The brat chuckled.

    “Speak for yourself, you call me J, and Aiba-kun you should at least ask Usami-san if it’s ok with her.” The youngest retorted back, showing his famous diva side.

    “It’s fine with me. Aiba-san is actually not the first person to call me that believe it or not.” You chuckled.

    “Ehh really? Who else called you that?”

    “My parents did actually. Rabbit is  my favorite animals and I used to doodle rabbits all over my notes and things since I was really little so my parents would call me their little Usagi.” You explained as everyone gave a “awww” at the cute explanation.

    “If you don’t mind me asking. What did your parents do?” the rapper asked.

    “My parent’s were CEOs of a company, though most likely it went bankrupt now..”

    “Most likely? You mean you don’t know what company your parents were in charge of?”

    “Yes, unfortunately, my father and mother didn’t want me involved in their work, they said that it was for my sake and for the better. They never talked about work when I was around so I never knew what they exactly did. But I respect their wishes and never asked about, though now I’m regretting not being curious earlier. I would’ve like to know what did.” You sadly smiled.

    ‘You know I can help if you want.” you heard the rapper offer. You turned your head to the rapper not knowing what to say.

    “Oh yeah! Sho-chan’s papa is now the Prime minister! He can definitely help with looking for information about your parent’s company!” Aiba cheered.

    “Emi isn’t that great? You can finally find out after all these years!” You saw your friend jump in excitement.

    “Is it really okay Sakurai-san? I don’t want to trouble you or anything.”

    “It’s fine, I’m sure it won’t be trouble it’s only looking for a simple information like that, plus my dad owes me.” Sho chuckled.

    “Thank you so much Sakurai-san, you don’t know how much this means to me.” You smiled brightly excited to learn about your parents.

--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--

    The second eldest of the member had just returned to his apartment and crashed onto his bed after an eventful evening at the studio.If it’s her, dad will not reject the idea. The idol sat up from his bed and began dialing his father’s number.

    “Hello Sho?” a voice answered.

    “Hey dad I have a favor to ask....” the eldest son began.

    “What’s with the tone, asking it all seriously, I hope you’re not hoping that I hire a hitman or something.” the newly elected prime minister joked.

    “Dad that’s not even funny...’

    “Ok ok..hahas, so what’s the favor?”

    “Well…….”

--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--

OWARI!!!!-stay tune for the next chapter guys!!~~ <3 and Thanks for supporting my story!! ><