Chapter 1

I'm Your Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's sunny morning. Hana woke up early and making breakfast for her little sister, Park Daeun. Her sister is 5 years younger than her and Hana will graduate soon. As Hana busy cooking at the kitchen, Daeun walks down while rubbing her eyes. She saw her lovely sister at kitchen and smiles widely.

"Good morning, my lovely sister~" Daeun sang as she stand beside her sister. Hana looks at her and smiles brightly.
"Good morning too. You have a class today, right?" she asks. Daeun nods and sits on the chair, waiting for her breakfast. "Unnie, today I have to do homework with my friends, is it okay?" Daeun asks. Hana bring the foods and put it on the table.
"Of course you can. But not too late, okay?" Hana smiles and Daeun nods. They eat together at the kitchen while talking about random things. 
"So, did you meet your crush yesterday?" Daeun looks at her teasingly. She can see Hana blushing whenever Daeun mention about her crush.
"Y-yes." Hana continues eat her breakfast. "Eat your breakfast quickly, you'll be late to the school." Hana changes the topic. Daeun giggles and stands up, brings the dishes and washes it. 


D.O's POV
Today is a great day. My parents just go to Cebu without brings me together with them. I think I should stay with my members for a month. I will let my maids and butler take care of my mansion. As I arrive at my school, I can see my bestfriends waiting for me while the fangirls keep squealing at them. 

"They are so noisy, urgh." Kai glares at the fangirls. 
"It's because we're damn popular in this freaking school." Chanyeol said to him while drinking his juice. 
"Just accept the fact, Jongin." Sehun pats his shoulder and chuckles. Kai glares at Sehun and roll his eyes. Then, I walk to them while a bright smile. 
"Yo, ssup guys." I chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter