OT9 forever

You're still a part of us, Jung Jessica.

She rubbed her palms together, in search for much needed warmth and to calm her nerves. She needs to stop worrying. She changed position, her legs bouncing up and down, impatiently as she awaited the slight click of the front door opening. She sighs and checks her phone for any incoming message. None. She stood up and walked back and forth across the living hall. Booking a hotel room at this point of time, wasn’t the best idea yet, but she was grateful that the receptionist didn’t recognize her.  If someone did recognize her down there, she would probably be all over the news. Her eyes widened and her body stiffened when she heard the slight click of the door opening.  Finally.

The girl closed the door softly behind her, pulling down her scarf that she had wrapped around her neck, to bury her face in it to cover the bottom half of her face. She was still an idol. And yes, for that day, she was the centre of attention as all over the internet, the television is all about her. She then continued to pull down her bold-looking sunglasses and took off her cap. She managed to smile at the girl upon her, after placing all the things she had taken off, on top of the kitchen island.

 

“ Have you been drinking?” 

 

Feeling tears surging up, she didn’t reply and instead gave a stiff shook of her head.  She walked up to the girl slowly and whimpers, not able to hold her cries any longer.

 

“ I don’t know what to do already  Yuri ah..”   The girl croaks as her cries went muffled when Yuri pulled her into her arms. Softly her back, Yuri sighs as a tear rolled down her cheek,

Yuri grimaced slightly at the strong scent of alcohol, that clung to the girl’s hair. “ Sica ah.. Did you-

Jessica pulled away slightly. “ Where are the rest?”
 

“ I didn’t tell them, I was meeting you… “ Yuri said quickly not wanting her question to be avoided. Yuri inhales.

“ Jung Jessica, did you or did you not drink?”

Jessica stifled her sobs then nodded.  “ I did Yuri ah.. I did.”

Yuri pulled Jessica back in her arms and started tearing up. 

“ What am I going to do when you’re not around me anymore… I worry about  you so much today, the fans were chanting your name . Baby, all of them loves you. The members love you.”  Yuri then pulled away slightly to cup Jessica’s face in her hands. “ I love you, Jessica Jung.”

 

Jessica sniffs and shook her head. “ Yuri ah, there’s nothing we can do to stop this now.. “

Yuri started crying so much, bawling loudly as she held the girl tightly in her arms. She held Jessica so close, afraid that if she let go, Jessica would no longer be with her. Yuri was suppose to be strong for Jessica, she was suppose to comfort Jessica. But it became the other way round that day, for the tanned girl had lost her source of strength within the team, she lost a part of her.  The members felt the same, she knew.

“ We can still kakao yuri ah, Chat every day..”

“ Babe, don’t act like you don’t know our schedules..”

Jessica laughs albeit sadly. She sighs. “ I know. But I’ll make sure we make time for each other.”

Yuri places a kiss on Jessica’s forehead and down at the tip of her nose. Yuri smiles a little.

“ I love you. Promise?”

Jessica nods and smiles a little, placing a soft peck on Yuri’s lips and Yuri responded by wrapping one arm tighter around the blonde’s waist. “ I love you too. I promise.”

Just then Yuri’s phone rang, she fished out and giggled at the icon, showing an incoming video call. It was their group chat.

“ Hey babe, look who called.”  Yuri pulls Jessica beside her and swiped  her phone screen to answer the video call.

 

“ YAHH KWON YURIII.  WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US YOU WERE MEETING UP WITH JESSICA??”

The loud one voiced out, eliciting a soft chuckle from Jessica who waved at the screen and smiles contentedly,seeing the members trying to squeeze in to the small frame of Tiffany’s phone.  The look on their eyes, showed the truth. Their smiles were sad smiles. Smiles that she rarely see in the members, especially Tiffany. She suddenly felt guilty.

Yuri looked over at Jessica and took Sica’s hand in hers, bringing it up to , giving a soft kiss.

“ Jessica ah. No matter what comes after this, you know we all love you as much as you love us right?” Jessica nodded and Tiffany continued. “  This situation is unavoidable.  We’re all so proud that you achieved your dream. To us, you’re still girls’ generation Jessica jung, so nyeo shidae Jessica. You here me?  You’re part of us Jessica ah. Our company can take you away from us… But just know that, they won’t be able to take us away from you.”

Jessica looked up to stop her tears from seeping out of her eyes, but it was inevitable as more streams of fresh tears came out. The 7 others in the frame nodded agreeing to Tiffany’s words and she laughed when Yoona and Sooyoung shot a heart to her. She gave a blowing kiss and sighs.

“ I love you girls.”

Yuri nodded to her phone and the rest of the members in the screen, stretched out their arms.

“ JIGEUMEN!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“ SONYEOSHIDAE!”  The rest shouted, along with the two in the hotel room.

“ APPEREUDO.”  Sunny says.

“ SONYEOSHIDAE!”

The rest kept quiet,awaiting the next line to responded by Jessica. Jessica smiles widely, for the first time that day .

“  YEONGWONHI.”

“ SONYEOSHIDAE!”

The other girls in the frame chuckled. And Tiffany waves.

“ Jessica Jung. We’ll meet you again soon. You’re still our sister. The nine of us are indestructible. We miss you, meet you soon!  Annyeong!”

Jessica waves back and after Yuri ended the call, Jessica jumps onto Yuri, hugging her so tight.

“ Try to spread this hug to the rest too.”

Yuri chuckles and wraps her arms around Jessica’s back, hugging equally as tight.

“ Will do.”