Chapter 14 - One Year Later

The Real Story...

Jessica woke  day by herself feeling a little giddy with sore eyes. She looked at the mirror next to her and saw her read and swollen eyes. I must have cried AGAIN. She just rubbed her eyes and made her way to the toliet to wash up and get prepared for the day's schedule. However, this day felt a little different. This day felt like it was a date to remember. Sadly, Jessica just can't put to point why.

/

"Hae! Wake up now! We still have to practice!" Ryeowook jumped onto Donghae's bed and started shaking his whole body. This was the few occasions that he had to be waken up by someone else. Donghae was still troubled with the Yoonhae news.

"Yes, yes. I'm waking up already. Stop shaking me, Wookie." Replying with a sleepy voice, he got up and walked slowly to the toliet to get ready for that day's practice.

/

Another day passed. SNSD had already finished their day's schedule. Resting in one of the practice rooms, the leader's loud voice sounded. "Since we have already finished our schedule, who wanna go out for some late shopping?!"

"Count me in!" Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Yuri were the first few that put up their hands excitedly.

"I'm only going if there's supper!" Everyone knew who the voice belonged to. Their number one shikshin, Choi Sooyoung. Yoona agreed to Sooyoung while nodding her head continuously.

"Yes. There is food, FOR SURE." Hearing this sentence, all the members had already started packing their bags, getting ready to go off. But. One girl is still sitting at one corner of the room, zoning off, deep in thought.

"Sica unnie? Sica unnie?" The maknae waved her hand in front of her unnie, bringing her back into the real life.

"Ne?"

"Are you coming with us?"

"To where?" She really was in DEEP thought.

"Shopping! We're all going!"

"Oh. No thanks. I'm tired already. I'll just go back to the dorm and rest early." Giving the lovely maknae that's always caring for your unnies a smile.

"Okay then! Bye unnie!" Seohyun waved goodbye to Jessica before running off to cathch up with the rest of the members. Packing up her bag, she decided to stay a little longer before going back as she wanted to know why today felt different before going off. She started to take out her phone to play some songs. Jessica just had a feeling that doing would help. Just at this moment, this particular song pulledd her out of her thoughts.

One Year Later - Onew and Jessica.

As the song started playing, she finally knew why today felt special. With all the hectic schedules and practices, one year had already passed. On this exact day one year ago, Jessica carried out one of the most important decision in her life. Hot tears then started to flow down her cheeks.

Jung Jessica broke up with Lee Donghae.

/

Super Junior was still practicing when Shindong suddenly shouted.

"Lets rest for a while please? I have to eat..." Laughter filled the place before the leader broke it and finally allowed them to have break. Everyoneleft the room to find for food as Donghae decided to take outside when one of it caught his attention. Music was playing out of the room. Why is someone still here? It's already 12am. Curiously, he walked towards the room, looked inside and found a blonde haired girl there. Donghae knew exactly who it is.

"Jessica..." He muttered under his breath. 

Opening the door a little, he looked at the girl sitting there, hugging her knees, looking into space. Donghae smiled as he found how cute she is. Suddenly, the songs cahnged and he saw her gasped. He wondered why. When the song reached it's chorus, Donghae saw pearl like teardrops fall down her delicate face. He felt a great urge to go over and hug her tight in his arms. But when he remembered the fact that she wasn't his anymore, he controlled himself.

/

Jessica quickly wiped away her tears away as the song ended , slowly keeping away her things. Before walking out, she said to herself, so softly that it is almost a whisper.

"Oppa, it's been a year already. How have you been? I love you, still. Please understand. I have my own reasons."

"What reasons?" Another voice came from behind her.

"O-O-Oppa..." She stuttered, shocked by his sudden apperance. Has he heard what I just said? Before she could even react, he continued.

"Do you know how long have I been longing to know this? Do you know?!" Donghae raised his voice as he grabbed onto Jessica's wrist, cornering her, looking into her eyes with seriousness.

"Oppa... I-I-I can't say. T-T-There is no reason at all..." Answering him nervously, struggling to get his wrist off her.

"Answe. Me." Looking into his eyes, tears started to form in her eyes.

"Sica-ah..." Donghae finally let go off her wrist, softening when he saw her tears forming. Jessica took this as her chance as she quickly ran off.

"Sica! I just wanna tell you that I miss you. I still love you. I just want you back..." She stopped upon hearing what he said. Her heart melted.

"Oppa, mianhaeyo..." With that, she slowly walked away letting her tears flow down without them at all.

"Sica, is this really the end of us?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: 

 

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've last updated! Been quite busy these few months! >< But I'll try my very best to update! This is also a belated Valentines Day gift for all of you! So this is the end of 2010 already! Will start on 2011 the next chapter! Whoots! ^^ Please continue commenting and subbing! :D Look forward! <3

 

(^ Just a little spazz for the comeback of our lovely OTP <3 Credits to owners of the pictures.)