Reunion of the trio

Revenge On The Pretty Playboy

"Alright, so that's about it!" Hyeri clapped her hands together and said as she looked around the room to see if there's anything that she missed out. She was trying to give a short briefing about school to her sister, even though she had just left for about two years. 

"Oh, okay!! I'm heading out now, bye!!" Minhee jumped off from her bed and exclaimed in excitement as she realized her sister is finally done with all she had to say about school.

"Omo, so fast? Who are you going to meet?" Himchan questioned in curiosity as he lied on the sofa, watching the tv.

"Your ex." Minhee said coldly before she dragged her black sling-bag off the table and slipped into her vans. Himchan turned around and looked at her with a frown, as she gave a mehrong to him, before he turned back and try to focus on the models in the tv.

"I'm going!" Minhee shouted before closing the door behind her. As she stepped out of the house she happily hopped towards the lift and picked up her best friend's call. As she was too excited on the phone with her best friend, she accidentally bumped into a young couple who were walking in the opposite direction.

"What the fu-" The young man shouted and stopped as he saw Minhee in front of her. Minhee apologised and bowed several times before she continued to walk towards her destination. The young man turned and stared at Minhee, before his girlfriend nudged him at his waist with an unpleased face, he turned back and put his hand over her shoulder before they continued walking.

"GUYSSS!!!!" Minhee screamed loudly as she pushed open the door and opened her arms and legs wide in a star position. Everyone turned and gave her their attention.

"Ya Lee Minhee!!" One of the working staffs exclaimed and ran towards her to gave her a big hug, as another just smiled and walked towards her to give her a bro salute hand shake with her. 

"We missed you soooo much!!" Her friend let go of her from the tight hug before checking her from head to toe. "What have you been eating in London!! You gained weight!" 

"Ya! Shouldn't you be happy to see me gaining some weight!" Minhee chuckled and hit her friend.

"Jongup-ah, how have you been?" Minhee broke the one second of silence between them and looked at her other best friend beside them. He grinned and rubbed his nape.

"This dude doesn't even run his store properly, you should just make him go back to school." Her friend crossed her arms and exclaimed in disbelief as he tried to deny. 

"Minah, that's when you know he need us, right?" Minhee put her hands into her pocket before looking around the busy store. "Besides that, there's customers, so its quite a relief. Alright, let me help out!" She walked into the kitchen and put on an apron.

-----

"Ohhhhh, it must be because of my return guys!!" Minhee proudly patted her own chest and crossed her arms as they were done calculating the revenue for the day. Her friends rolled their eyes playfully before smiling and chuckling at her little joke. 

"What shall we have for dinner! Noona's treat!" Minhee swung her arms over her friends as she shouted and looked at the both of them who were in pain under her arms. 

Locking the store's door, they put on and zip up their long black winter coats. They blew into their palms as they rubbed their hands together to try to keep themselves warm. Together, as they hooked arms, they ran together towards another nearby restaurant. As soon as they entered the restaurant and got seated, the hungry trio opened the menu and started ordering dishes for their hotpot. 

"Waaaaa.. Make sure you guys can finish it, please don't waste food." Minhee commented on how much her friends are ordering, while they just ignored her and continued ordering more and more servings of food. Minhee gently chuckled it off, knowing how much she and her friends are capable of eating. Looking out of the window, she saw gentle fluffy white drops flowed down from the sky. She stood up, pointed out of the window and screamed, "FIRST SNOW!!!" Right after she screamed, she ran out without her coat and looked up into the sky with a wide grin. Although she could feel the cold embracing her, as if she was going to freeze, she still couldn't take her eyes off the beautiful scene. Remembering that her deceived mother once told her that if she wish on the first snow, her wish will come true. As she had been believing this dream all this while, even when she was in London, she held her hands together and made a little wish, of meeting her true love this year. Right after she was done wishing, she felt something warm landed around her. She gently opened her eyes and looked around her body, she was under a black coat, which did not belond to her. As she looked down, she saw a young handsome man zipping up the coat for her. 

"You'll catch a cold if you do not wear enough clothes." He said and gave an eyesmile. Minhee blinked and blushed gently, she tried to speak but she was dumbfounded with how good looking this guy looks.

Oh my god, this is it. Snow princess heard my wish. This dude is it. She thought to herself as she could feel her heart beating loudly, but not audible for the good looking guy who was running further away from her in the snow. Once she get back to her senses, she tried to call out for him but he was too far to be called. She looked at the coat as she took a deep breath before looking at his leaving shadow and letting a small smile crawl onto her face.

Getting back into the restaurant, she already saw her two friends devouring the food without waiting for her. She ignored them and just took a seat, while rubbing the coat on her face and smiling like an idiot. Minah looked at her with a shocking expression as she dropped her spoon.

"What got into her?" Minah questioned Jongup with a mouthful of meat.

"What else? Snow, man's coat, that cheeky in love face." Jongup pointed out the few obvious hints as he continued to eat his fishcakes without looking away from the hotpot which was boiling.