Indestructible

Indestructible

A/N: too busy crying to beta this and before everyone get their pitchforks for the wrong person, the he in this isn't sm, it's a certain boyfriend/not boyfriend who i believe is the root of everyone's problems. 


“D-Do you have to go?” Yoona cried, nearly sprinting to the door as soon as it opened, embracing the elder on the other side in the tightest hug known to mankind.

Jessica stood there, stoic.

“It doesn’t have to be like this, Jess.” Tiffany getting up from the couch, tears threatening to fall. “We’ll figure something out. Just don’t—“

“You can’t go!” Sunny exclaimed as she run past her, already in tears as she joined in the hug.

“Don’t leave us, unnie.”

“Like Fany said, we’ll figure something out. We always do.”

“We’ll work harder!”

“We can ask the others for help!”

“There has to be something else we ca--”

“There is nothing else we can do!” Jessica broke down nearly screaming as tears streamed down her face, unable to stop no matter how much she willed it. “Don’t you think i’ve already tried everything? I didn't want to do it. I really didn’t. If…..If I didn’t.....If I didn't post what I did, he would have never stopped. If he hurted any of you or Krystal.....I don't think I could have lived with myself. I had to...for everyone’s sake"

"It can't end like this." Hyoyeon whispered, her eyes red from the unshed tears.

"What about Girls' Generation?" Sooyoung voiced out the one question on everyone’s mind.

"What about Girls' Generation?" Jessica tried to smile through her tears. "Girls’ Generation is Girls’ Generation. You girls don't need me. You all are Girls' Generation."

"We’re not complete without you!”

“What about your happiness?”

“I don’t like this!”

“Taeyeon, don’t just sit there! Say something, anything. Just please…..make Jessica stay.”

Taeyeon, who had been quiet throughout the entire exchange, managed to stood up for a second before her legs collapse.

“I’m……..I’m so s-sorry,” Taeyeon broke down into tears. “If only I had paid attention to all the signs and told S.M. sooner then maybe this wouldn’t have happened. This shouldn’t have happened. I should have been a better leader.”

Jessica escaped from the other’s embrace and walked over towards her former leader, kneeling down and hugged her tightly.

“There was nothing anyone could have done, Tae. He has more power than S.M. and YG combined. It was the only way to prevent anything serious from happening later on.”

A loud knock resonated from the door, causing everyone to freeze.

“Jessica! Are you done yet?!”

“Please, Jessica. Don’t go…...I-I…..I need you,” Taeyeon whispered, clinging onto the other tighter.

“And the other girls need you too,”

Another knock.

“I need to go.”

“Promise me you’ll keep in contact with me….with all of us.”

“Of course I will. Afterall, we are all family, right? Even though we won’t be together physically, we’ll be forever together in our hearts.”

“Forever?”

“Forever.”