G & D Boy

My Baby Gold & Diamond's Boy

I came into the apartment only to find Jiyong dead asleep on the couch, I giggled at the sight, he looked so cute and innocent when he was sleeping. I giggled at the sight because only Jiyong would be the one to fall asleep on the couch and with a Louis Vuitton blanket. Hehe he really is a gold and diamonds boy. I took off my heels and blazer from work, pulling down my hair from its hair tie. I walked to Jiyong sitting on the floor staring at his peaceful face, my heart fluttered and I couldn't help smile. I gently moved a hair lock that had fallen on his face, my hand stilled on his cheeck, so soft, my baby was too adorable.

"I missed you so much, welcome home yeobo." I gently set a soft kiss on his soft lips. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at his sleeping form. I knew he was going to be sleeping for a while from his flight so I decided I would make a him a nice homemade dinner since I knew he probably hasn't eaten properly with his schedule. I quietly got up and was about to walk away when I felt a tug at my hand, which startled me. I turned to see Jiyong pulling at my hand, "Jagiyaaahh~" he opened his eyes slowly.

"Omo, Jiyong you were you awake this whole time??" He pulled me onto the couch making me fall onto of him. He squished me in a tight hug. "Aigoo aigoo Jiyongie I can't breath!"

"Jagi nado bogoshipo," he said as he snuggled into my neck, "Don't leave me jagiya..."

"Yah oppa what are you talking about I was only going to the kitchen to fix up some dinner," I ran my hand through his hair as held onto me tight. "Now can you let me go?"

"Ani, never. I can never let you go. I love you."

"What are you talking about Jiyong? You so silly, talking your sleep talk," I giggled.

"Don't gooo jagiyaahh~ Stay here, Stay with me forever..." He pulled me into a deep kiss and I could feel his whole emotions, how much he missed me, which made me realize how much I really missed him while he was gone too. We pulled away slowly for a breath. "Stay here, don't go, sleep with me..."

"How can I say no to that kiss," I said as o snuggled closer to him under his blanket. He really was irresistible sometimes. "Oh Jiyong?"

"Mmmm?" He said already half way back asleep.

"I love you too," he smiled and gently kissed my forehead already fast asleep. My baby was too cute sometimes I smiled as I too soon fell asleep against the warmth of his skin.

 

A/N: Hi! So what did yall think?? Just short one shot i wrote out of joy ^^ hope yall enjoyed it! Please comment what you thought! gomawo :)