PAIN

PAIN

The wind blowing hard sherpherd my bless to him. If only I could rewind it I wouldn’t lost him, you were my life, you were my shinning world, you were my everything that I could say it love.

 

“be my girl Jess, I swear with my heart I’ll never hurt you” The guy named Yul confessed to the girl just sitting across from his chair, with the pleading and puppy eyes could make any girls fall for him. And the brunette bobbing her head to let him know she’s accepting his confession.

 

That’s the best moment ever I’ve ever had with him, it crossed in my mind is like a stereotype. Did he miss me like I’m missing him just now, what would him.

 

“come home early Jess, I made you something” Yul slipped his phone to his pants, with smiling draw in his face he tried to serve the dinner. With the cut on his finger he prepare the dinning with candle and didn’t forget put a rose on the middle their table.

 

How sweet he was that I didn’t recognize it, how dumbest I was just letting a perfect guy go was like that, how stupid I was.

 

“You just home? Why you didn’t call me all day, I’m so dumb miss you Jess” The sleepy guy stirred up from his slumber when he knew his girlfriend come home already. The brunette didn’t speak up or nor. Something bothering her lately that what the boy thought so he just let her to sleep and kiss her forehead. “Sleep well Jess” the only nod the guy got from her.

 

It’s all my fault.

 

why you did this to me Jess?” The boy tearing up asking his girlfriend, why life so cruel to him, why he must witnessing this cruel scene on his life, he saw named girlfriend of his kissed another guy in front of him. She cheated on him, with the love he gave to her, is it not enough for her? He’s kneeling with his hand on his face, he cried it out.

 

Just mum who he got from her, the girl kept her head down to look for her question that never found from that cold floor, and he knew she won’t answer his question.

 

“how long?” like a whisper he utter the other question hope she would answer this one. “FOR PETE SAKE JESSICA HOW LONG?!!” for the first time in his life, he’s shouting to the one of another than his girlfriend. She startled.

 

“two months” she grimaced, the boy jerk up with her answer. He’s punching a mirror in front of him that made his fist bleed, it’s broken like his heart broken into pieces. She broke their promises to be together until death do them part. He kept punching his fist and made it’s getting worst, she draw on him to give him a back hug to stop him hurt himself.

 

Yul turned around grab her arm tightly he made her to face him. With force he crash his lip into her baby pink lip, with the passion he have he kissed her deep, no words come from the two, the brunette put her hand to the back of his head, pushed in, until the lake of air who made them part away.

 

The tan guy named Yul kissed her lustful, lay her on the mattress, taking off his blue V-neck shirt, he crashing his lip again to her. Not wanting being apart with her tonight.

 

A whistling bird heard designate that a morning coming already, the boy stirred up from his slumber, making a move his hand kind of looking for someone beside him, but no one found, turned his head also opened his eyes, he found nothing beside him.

 

He sat up, his eyes caught near a desk beside the bed a white letter. He took it.

 

Dear my beloved Yul,

I know when you read it, you won’t meet me again.

This is the last time, I’m not worthy for you,

I’m going overseas like my dream, live well.

 

Your Sica.

 

 

With the paper on his hand, he run over but it’s late, she’s not anywhere to be found at their apartment.

 

 

“mom, what are we doing here” the 4 years old boy tugged her dress. Jessica smiled to him and touching the tombstone in front of her. After 5 years she’s going overseas she comeback with the kid named Jason Kwon.

 

 

 

----FIN----

 

 

sorry for the gramatical,, with all news I got on 3 days lately you guys sure know what I feel now.

I can't side fot the one of them, I will support them whatever their condition, with the pieces of my heart I'll trust to them, I won't leave them. I just love them too much. always be my 9 angels don't think to leave me here girls, so do I.

 

cacull go with //333