one

Its okay even if it hurt

" Do not ever do that again in public. Your action invite public suspicion. I hope you understand. alright. please go to your own dorm. "
Donghae and Yuri nodded their head, and then they came out of Kim Young Min’s room. Yuri looks heavy sigh. She ignored Donghae, passed away heading out SM building. But Donghae pulled her hand.


" I'm hungry. Let's eat. " Said Donghae excited.


Yuri turned to Donghae, and looked at him blankly. " Did you not listen to the words of Mr. Youngmin? "


" I heard it. and why ? come on Yuri. " Donghae shows grin on his face.


Yuri snorted indignantly, for some reason this time she was very sensitive. " Oppa. public will know our relationship. come on do not look for trouble. I'm really tired. "


" I can not tell if I want to take you to eat outside. I just want to eat at your house. Ah, I really miss my beloved cuisine. How is Hyuk Jun hyung ? what he alright ? ah, I also have not played golf with my brother-in-law. " Donghae smiled happily. Yuri was silent, she chuckled upset. she knew, she would not be able to refuse Donghae request.


" But look, on the outside of the building a lot of the fans. what if they see us together. Mr. Kim Young Min will be very angry with us. " Says Yuri.


" You go first and then I followed using my car. " Donghae winked cheekily. Yuri knew, she would never be mad at Donghae, because Hae has many ways to melt her heart.


" All right. I went. " Yuri smiled, she waved her hand to Donghae, then walk away.


Donghae smiled at her girlfriend. he wanted to hold her hand in front of all the people to let the world know if she was just hims. He was very tired going all secretly like this.


Donghae stepped, but the cell phone ringing makes he stop it then open the cell phone. there is an incoming message.


From: DaraHae
Can you meet me at my house ? I nee friend. My parents fight back. I do not know to whom I should tell. Really, I desperately needed someone.


Donghae bit his lips softly, he felt confused dross. He wanted to accompany his friend but he also wants to be with Yuri, his girlfriend. He does not know, he should meet with anyone, lover or friend ??

> <> <> <>
 


Yuri opened the refrigerator, she pulled out all the cooking ingredients. She began to prepare the food she would cook for her and Donghae. She wants to prepare dishes that are very special to Donghae.
" It's not like once you're in the kitchen for cooking. Who do you cook for? " Said Hyuk Jun , he opened the refrigerator and took a can of fresh drinks.


Yuri smiled without turning to her brother, " Donghae oppa will come here. He said he wanted to meet you. So I cooked it all to greet him, I wanted to have dinner with him. "


" Oh really? but unfortunately today I have an appointment to go with my friend. " Said Hyuk Jun Hyuk apologetically.


Yuri smiled happily, " oh, that's good. "


" Yak ! why do you look so happy ? aigooo, I know, you must be very grateful that you could be alone with Donghae, right ? Tch, I know your dirty mind Kwon Yuri !!! " said Hyuk Jun.


" I really miss him oppa, so naturally if I wanted to be with him. Where are you going? " Yuri turned toward Hyuk Jun


" I want to go to Jeju Island. Okay, convey my greetings to him. I also miss him very much, I want to play golf with him again. " Said Hyuk Jun, then he walked away leaving Yuri.

 


> <> <>>>>> <<<<<
 



Yuri looked at her watch, it has very night but Donghae did not come. even a dinner she had prepared was already cold. Yuri sighed quietly, instead of Donghae promised to come to her house, but until now Donghae did not come.


Yuri pulled out her phone and tried to call Donghae. But Donghae’s phone is not active.
" Where are the stupid man, " Yuri clicking sound upset.


Yuri sighed softly, holding all the pain, emotional and upset now in her heart. She wanted to shout to let everyone know what she feels. She want to say very difficult being SNSD's Yuri.

 
Three years ago, she started dating with Donghae. The love story is very beautiful but also very tortured her. They rarely go out. they can only go out at midnight, when all the people were fast asleep. When they are on stage, in front of their fans, they behave as indifferent, as if not aware of each other's presence, but deep in their hearts, they were eager to greet each other and close.
Yes, they are, or maybe just Yuri who wants all that ?? I do not know.


Yuri was very tired when seeing and hearing the fans more excited if Donghae pairing with Sica, Yoona and Dara. She's been looking for her name and Donghae in social media, but in fact only a few people who want their togetherness.


She also really very tired of hearing if she reportedly dating with Minho.

 
' Hey, Minho just my brother. '


Until yesterday when SMTOWN SEOUL, Yuri and Donghae made ​​a mistake that made ​​they called and they should be warned by Kim Young Min. For them this is not a mistake, appearing very close on stage, holding hands, hugging, naturally carried by a pair of lovers. but not for Kim Young Min, for him this is a fatal mistake remember only few people who want Yuri and Donghae together.

 
When Yuri opened her instagram, she always saw Donghae profile and look for the tag ' YulHae ', she always smiled when she saw YulHae shipper always editing photos of her and Donghae. Actually the shipper does not need their photo, because there are so many their photos on Yuri’s mobile phone , it's just that she can not to publish it.

 
' Lee Donghae follow back Kwon Yuri. '
' Oppa, please follow Yuri Unnie back. '
' Yuri Unnie was follow your instagram been a year but you never follow her back, but Dara who just follow your instagram then you follow back. '


Yuri sighed quietly, already a year Yuri follow Donghae instagram account, but until now Donghae has never follow Yuri’s back. Even Dara even just following him, then he follow back. What's wrong with that guy?


Yuri was never asked to Donghae why he did not follow her back. What he does not know if Yuri following her instagram ? or because he never saw Yuri’s instagram ? I do not know. Only Donghae who knows all of this.


Yuri wiped tears running down her cheeks. She moved from her chair and went running into the room. She took a pair of Mickey and Minnie Mouse dolls then take it out and put it in the seat.

 
" Micky Hae, Minnie Yul. Spend this food, I hope your dinner went very romantic. " Yuri muttered staring at two dolls which Donghae give. " I'm tired, I want to sleep. goodnight, micky Hae and Minnie Yul. "




?>?>?>?> ???
 

 

 


" Are you feeling better ?? " Said Donghae, he looked soft Dara at his side.

 
" Yes, I already feel better, Hae. Thank you. I do not know who else I have to tell all this trouble. you're just my best friend. " Says Dara, she smiled then pulled Donghae's hand and held it.

 
" Do not ever hesitate to tell to me. You know, if you already consider to be my sister. "


" I'm very grateful that I could have a friend like you. Ah, Hae. I will prepare dinner for both of us. " Dara got up, but Donghae holding her hand.


" Dara, I think I should go home. " Said Donghae.

 
" But you must eat first, do not refuse. "


" But Dara, Yuri would be waiting. Surely she was waiting for. "


Dara sighed softly. Again and again. Yuri has always been a bully moment Dara and Donghae.


" All right. Do you want to go now? " Dara turned and looked towards Donghae.


" Yes, I have to go home. " Donghae took his jacket and stood up.

 
" Home? instead you want to go see Yuri? " Dara frowned not understand.


" Yes, I'm going home. Go to Yuri’s home, because sooner or later, Yuri’s home will be my home as well and my house will be Yuri’s house too. " Donghae smiled, " all right. I go. "


Donghae made ​​his way toward the exit door Dara house. Dara stared at him blankly. She bit her lip softly.
 

" Donghae. "


" Hmm. " Donghae turned and looked towards Dara.


" What are you planning to get married with Yuri? " Dara does not know why she could talk like that. And now she is very sorry for asking such a question as to Donghae.


" Of course. I'm not going to establish a relationship with Yuri if I do not intend to marry her. You know me so well, Dara. "
 


> <> <> <> <>

 

Donghae sighed softly when he saw the neat food at the dinner table. He also saw Micky and Minnie dolls was in the chair. Donghae scratched his head that did not itch, now he made ​​a mistake again. And Yuri must be very disappointed in him.


Donghae stepped into Yuri’s room, he opened the door very slowly. Yuri was seen lying on the bed. Donghae closed the bedroom door and then walked up to Yuri. He opened his jacket and his shoes, then he climbed into bed and sleep next to Yuri. Yuri's body back to Donghae.


" I'm sorry. " Said Donghae. Yuri was silent, she did not sleep, but she was reluctant to talk and open her eyes. she's actually been very tired.

 
" Again and again. I let you down. " Donghae muttered. He turned around in the direction of Yuri and hugged her from behind.

 
" Where have you been? " Says Yuri.

 
" I went to Dara’s house. Dara told me she needed a friend. Pity her. her parents fight again. " Said Donghae, tighter his hug to Yuri.


Yuri smiled sarcastically, " I'm sorry to her. "


" Hey, hey. are you mad? " Donghae turned Yuri, forcing Yuri to face him. Yuri tried to avoid eye contact.


" I'm not angry. " Yuri Said sarcastically, still avoiding eye contact with Donghae.


" You're not good at lying Mrs. Lee. " Donghae tenderly pinched Yuri’s nose Yuri, making Yuri shouted in pain.


" Yes, I'm very disappointed. Are you satisfied ??? You ignore your promise to me just to meet Dara. Do not see her too often, you will get caught media. " Said Yuri cynical.

 
" Are you jealous? " Donghae teasing Yuri, he smiled broadly.

 
" No, never mind. I'm tired, I want to sleep, oppa. " Yuri reversing her body back to Donghae, but Donghae hold her, he smiled at Yuri. Donghae pull Yuri , and then hug her.


" Listen to me. I know I'm wrong if I've let you down. I'm sorry because once again I made ​​you wait longer. this afternoon, I will go to your house, but there is an incoming message from Dara, she said if she needed a friend, her parents fight again, she did not know to whom she has to tell. I'm really very confused, so I decided to accompany Dara advance. She is my friend from childhood, she had consider me as my sister. I beg understood, she's just my friend, while you, you are my life. I love you more than anything. Believe me, do not be jealous anymore. I'm very, very love you. " Donghae hug tightly Yuri, trying to convince Yuri if he just love Yuri, no other girl at his heart other than Yuri.


Yuri was silent, she smiled. She knew, she would not be able to get too angry to Donghae. Because for any Donghae’s mistake, she would still forgive him.

 
" You know if my weakness is you, oppa. So, please, do not hurt me. "