Break Up

The Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the first time you confessed your feeling towards me I wasvery happy. Finally for twenty two years of my life there’s someone who loved me and notice me.

I called it miracle that I will never forget.

At that time I still couldn't  believe it. It felt like the world stop spinning. The sun shine brighter that it usually did. I could hear the bird’s chirp, maybe it sound so cheesy but it was how felt. It’s like fairy tale really exist and I was in it.

I still can remember how I smile, so wide, that now when I recalled it made me felt relieve that my face didn’t ripped apart.

But at that time too, I’ve said to myself that I can’t hold onto you so much.

I love you, I do.

But, sometimes everything can’t go smoothly like how we wanted it to be. And I know that maybe someday you’ll not love me anymore and I have to ready for it.

I never in a relationship before, that’s why I didn't know what to do and I was so awkward during our date but thanks to you, you understood it and took everything easy.

It’s been 2 years since your confession.

 

I’m holding on your rope

Get me ten feet off the ground

And I’m hearing what you say

But I just can’t make a sound

You tell me that you need me

Then you go and cut me down

 

Sometimes I lost my self when I’m with you. I forget about what I’ve said to myself.

But I never regret a single bit of it, because maybe this will be a good memories that I can remember in the future.

Just like what I’ve predicted, nothing last forever, including our love.

You always said to me that you only love me, that you always need me and you tell me about how much you love me. But all of it just a words not a promise, I can’t call it a lie, because I know that you really mean it but, only for that time when you’re still love me, when we’re a ‘lovesick’ teenager.

I’m happy and really thankful to you because you’ve made me know how it feels to be loved and it feels really great. And you’ve made me know too, how it feels when the one that you ever love, left you alone. Again thanks to you.

“You cheated behind my back” that day I said to you. I’m not questioning you, because I didn't want to act dumb right now. I didn't need to questioning something that clearly happened right in front of my eyes.

You just stared at me shocked. Why ? Are you afraid ? Of what ?

“Just say the truth I’ve seen it, you with that guy. How long it has been ?”

“I love him” you said firmly.

I heard it, the certainty in your voice.

I’m always said to myself that something like this is going to be happened and I’ve prepared myself from a long time ago.

At first I was very confident that I was ready.

But, what is this feeling ?

I felt  disappointment filled up my heart.

My pride hurt too.

The first time I feel what love is, I don’t know what to do but you’re there to help me.

And now, for the first time I experienced heart broken, there’s no one beside me  to help me. Bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter