"She wouldn't be in this condition if we never left her side! She's leaving because of us being careless!"

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV-- 

Aigoo. They're taking so long outside. I feel so helpless in here. They're keepings secrets again ... But why? Don't they feel like I would want to know something too? Don't they know how I feel when they make me feel inferior? I could hear voices outside , maybe they're still out there. I tried to get off my bed but when I tried to stand up , I ended up falling on my leg that got hit. It really hurts a lot. I still can't stand up. I looked at my leg and the scar was bleeding again. It hurts a lot. All I could do is cry. Why am I like this?! Why? Why does bad things always happen to me? Am I a bad person? Now i'm useless! I can't even stand.

 

--Donghae's POV--

I called ________'s parents and they rushed here as soon as they could. I didn't even go back in her room and we were just outside while waiting for her parents. They don't know that we're gonna tell them to tell her now , Omma said she'll explain that. Her parents were really taking long so I decided that i'm gonna go in. I'm sure she's bored all by herself there. When I opened the door , I saw that she wasn't on her bed. I looked around and she was on the floor. All I could see was her head but I could hear her sobbing so I rushed to where she was and saw her leg was bleeding.

 

 

 

 

Hae:                          ! What happened?! Why are you--

Me: I'm useless!!!!!

Hae: What are you saying? *holds my shoulders*
Me: *pushes him away* I'm useless! I can't even stand up. Even standing up is a problem! 1 or 2 year old kids are more useful than me! I'm useless!

Hae: Don't say that! You're not useless! I'll call a doctor to get you treated but let me carry you up first! *carries me bridal style*

Me: *hits him* No! Put me down! I'm useless! Thats why you guys don't tell me anything anymore!

Hae: We didn't tell you this one certain thing for your own good!! It's not because you're useless! We're gonna tell you but how are we supposed to tell you when you're like this?!

Me: *hugs Hae* I don't like being like this. I hate being like this. Is your secret about me not being able to walk again?

Hae: Of course not. You're gonna walk again soon so stop crying. I'll put you back on your bed and go tell Hyukjae to call the doctor , ok?

Me: *nods*

Hae: Don't cry anymore. I get hurt everytime I see a tear drop from your eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I put her down and she was still crying. I don't know if it's just because her leg hurts or she's hurt inside. How will we tell her what's gonna happen soon when we all know she'll get hurt? I went out of her room and told Hyuk to call the doctor to say she hurt herself and her leg is bleeding. Hyuk and Omma got all shocked and scolded me for not telling them sooner. But seeing her cry really hurts me.

 

 

After the doctor treated her scar , she didn't talk. She barely said anything after that. The doctor just finished putting a new bandage on                            's scar when her parents arrived. They looked so worried and quickly rushed to their daughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omma: Honey , are you ok? What happened to you? Is this why they called us here?

Hae: Uhh ... Eommonie , that's not the reason why.

Omma: Then , what happened to my daughter? Why did the doctor change her bandage? Why isn't she talking?!

Doctor: She fell trying to get up and walk. She fell on her leg so the scar opened and it started to bleed. Don't worry. Thankfuilly , she didn't fall so hard so she's fine.

Hae: Eommonie , can I talk to you and Abeonim outside first for a couple of minutes? Hyukjae will stay with                       to make sure she doesn't hurt herself again ...

Hae's Mom: No Donghae , you stay here and i'll talk to her parents by myself. Stay with                          .

Hae: Omma , are you sure?

Hae's Mom: You need to be right next to                         . Don't worry. I can do this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omma went out with                          's parents. I'm so nervous. Just the thought that she'll figure everything out very soon means her departure is really gonna happen. I'd hate to see her cry but i'd hate to lose her even more.                          was really quiet. I was next to Hyukjae and I have no idea what to say to her since she looks so serious and quiet. She doesn't deserve the situation she's in ....

 

A few minutes after , our parents got back in the room. I can see how their faces changed from what they looked like when they got here to how they look like after the talk. They're trying to look calm. They went nexto to                        . I can't watch this. I went out of the room because I couldn't stop my tears from falling , just thinking about how hurt she'll get.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I got worried when I saw the looks on my parents face when they came back. I got even more worried when Donghae just went out of the room in rush. His mom and Hyukjae followed him too. I know i'm gonna hear something I won't like but I'm not so sure how much it'll hurt me ... My mom sat next to me and held my hand. I can't tell what her face is expressing but I can see tears forming in her eyes.

 

 

 

 

Me: Omma , are you ok?

Mom: *wipes her tears* Y-yeah. I'm okay sweetie. But your Appa and I have to tell you something important.

Dad: Promise us you'll be ok with it.

Me: I'll think about that when I hear it.

Mom: Sweetie , we're gonna do this for your own good. Honestly , the doctor said even with Korea's advance technology , t's not gonna be easy for you here ....

Me: Why? Is my condition that serious already? Am I gonna die?

Mom: No ... You're not gonna die. We're not gonna let that happen. Even if we have to give up our own lives just to make sure you'll get better but I promise you , you're not gonna die.

Me: I don't understand , just tell me what you wanna tell me! I'm so confused ....

Mom: It might take years before you get well if we keep you here.

Dad: So your mom and I talked to your doctor , and he said it'll be best if we send you back to the US to get threated there.

Me: What?

Mom: Sweetie , it's for your own good. We can still do something about it now at your situation , but there's not much time. If we keep you here longer , we might lose our chance to get you treated earlier. We're gonna do everything to make sure you're--

Me: No.

Mom: What did you say?

Me: I said no. I'm not leaving South Korea again , i'm gonna stay right here. *tears falling* You can't make me.

Mom: You can't stay here! I know it hurts but this is the only way. If you don't do it then--

Me: I might die? Omma , i'd rather die here in Korea with everyone I care about than die in America!

Mom: We don't want you to die here or in America! We can still save you now! You just have to do as we said! We're not doing this for us , we're doing this for you. Please , please understand what we want to happen.

Me: I don't wanna leave again ... 

Dad: We're gonna make sure you'll get better and come back.

Me: How long do I have to stay there?

Mom: We're not sure too. But i'm gonna be with you there all the time. I promise.

Me: I don't wanna leave again ... What about my friends?

Mom: They have to stay here , there's nothing we can do.

Me: But , i'm getting better here , I feel much better now!

Mom: You don't have to lie to us about it. We know you're having a hard time.

Me: N-no! Really! I can stand up already *sits up*

Dad: *holds me* You can't yet. You'll just hurt yourself.

Me: I can do it *pushes his arms away* *sobs* I can ...

Mom: *hugs me* Please stop. I know it hurts but we have to do it for you!

Me: What about Donghae? I have to leave him again and for who knows how long? I can't do it. I won't do it.

 

 

 

 

 

I knew I wasn't gonna like their secret but I didn't think it'll be like this. That's why Donghae got quiet when I mentioned. It really was gonna happen. My tears are just coming out like crazy. I don't wanna leave Donghae again ... As I cried , I felt weaker and weaker. I know I can't do anything about it anymore ... I just have to accept it.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I was just right outside the room , I could hear everything clearly. Hyukjae just got after helping my mom call out a cab. I wanted to take her home but she told me I should stay and we'll just see each other at home later. I could hear                           's cries and sob. It hurts me a lot to hear them. Someone called out to me and Hyukjae , we looked to where it was and it was Sulli with Sungmin hyung and the other guys. She ran to us and asked what's happening.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuk:                        's parents just told her she has to go to America.

Sulli: I have to go in there *reaches for the door knob*

Hae: *holds her hand and stops her* Don't.

Sulli: Why not? She need me there! I need to go in!!!

Hae: Just let them talk!!

Heechul: Yah! Don't yell at her!

Hae: Sorry ...

Sulli: Why did you two spill?! if you two didn't spill--

Hae: If we didn't spill , it'll just be harder for her! What do you think will she feel if she finds out she has to leave Korea and stay in the US for a long time on the exact day she'll leave? Won't she get hurt more if that's what happens?

Sulli: But it wasn't right to just spill it like that!

Hae: We didn't mean to! She has to know anyways!

Sulli: Then let me go inside and see her!

Hae: I already said she's talking to her parents!!

Ryeowook: Hyung , can you two not fight infront of                          's room? You're yelling too loud , she might hear you.

Hae: I'm sorry. Let's just let them talk before we all go in.                        's not in the condition today.

Kibum: Why? What happened?

Hyuk: She kinda got in an accident. She tried to stand up and walk but she ended up falling and the scar on her leg opened up but good thing Donghae saw her as soon as it happened so the doctors got to treat fast.

Sulli: You should've kept an eye on her! If I knew this was gonna happen , I wouldn't have left!

Heechul: Sulli-ah , it was an accident. At least they got to--

Sulli: No! She got kidnapped because she was left alone. That should've been a lesson to us from the start! She wouldn't be in this condition if we never left her side! She's leaving because of us being careless! She's leaving because we didn't take care of her!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The door to                           's room opened and her parents came out. They looked worried while looking at us and asked us what's going on ... Of course , we said nothing and they said they have to go and finished preparing some things before their departure. As they left , we all went inside.                              was hugging a pillow with her eyes closed when we got in but she opened them and sat up when she heard all of us coming in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli:                         , are you ok?

Me: I just wanna sleep.

Sulli: Are you sure nothing hurts?

Me: *nods* Yeah. I'm sure. 

Kangin: You should really take care of yourself.

Leeteuk: Yeah. You got us worried about your scar opening up.

Me: Mianhae. I'll be careful next time.

Sulli: I'm sorry for not telling you.

Me: It's ok. I'll just get some rest so i'll forget about it for a while. Can you guys please leave for a while? I just wanna be alone and rest.

Sungmin: Sure ... but , do you need something else before we leave?

Me: No. I'm fine , thanks for asking.

Leeteuk: T-then we'll get going and drop by later.

Me: *nods*

 

 

 

 

No one knew what to say , even I couldn't say anything. But when you look at her face , you can see the sadness she's strying to hide. I'm sure she was shock. She laid back on her bed , hugged her pillow and faced the side where we wouldn't see her face. As we all slowly left , we could hear her soft sobs she's trying to hide. You can see just by looking at her , trying to stop the sounds of her tears from coming out. It just breaks my heart. I wanna hug her but I know she needs time to think about things. I'm just as hurt as she is.

 

 

--Sulli's POV--

 

I didn't wanna show sadness infront of her but when we got out of her room , my tears started to burst out. I can feel my best friend's pain. I know how hard things must be for her. The fact that I can't do anything is making me feel even worse. And i'm keeping another secret from her , that i'm dating Heechul oppa. I'm a bad best friend. I also feel bad for being mad at Donghae , considering he didn't do anything wrong. Plus , the person as sad as                             right now would probably be Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli: Donghae oppa , i'm sorry.

Hae: It's okay.

Sulli: You didn't do anything wrong. You were right that it would be worst if she found out later than this. I should've thought of telling her soon. I'm her best friend but all I do is let her down.

Hae: We all have faults but blaming ourselves won't get us anywhere. We learn from the mistakes me made but we have to make them twice before we really learn.

Sulli: Will she be ok if we leave her alone?

Hae: Yeah. I'm sure she will. But i'm staying here just incase. I'll just check on her every minute and if she falls asleep already , i'll go inside.

Hyuk: I'll stay with you Hae.

Hae: Thanks Hyuk.

Sulli: I'll stay too. I have to tell her some things. Oppa , can't you reconsider going to the US with her?

Hae: I want to but--

Sulli: You can bring your mom! I'll even pay for her tickets! I'll settle everything! Just do it. Please?

Hae: America is too far. It'll be hard for her to travel.

Sulli: I wanna go with her but I can't. I can't. If she doesn't have me around , i'm sure she'll want you around more.

Hae: I already asked someone to go with her and he agreed.

Sulli: Mwo? Who?

Hae: Sungmin hyung.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin oppa? He asked Sungmin oppa to go with                              in the US? He asked his fiancee's ex-soon-to-be-husband to go to the States together? As much as I trust Sungmin oppa , I can't help but have question. When did he ask him? Why did he ask him to do it? Is he really serious about that?

 

 

 

=================================================================================

 

*dances* Wiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I finally finished updating this part *wipes my sweat off*

This part was so hard to finished! I dunno why too!

 

Anyways ... I said a couple of times before that this fic will end SOON and i'm doing a sequel .....

 

But now i'm torn between writing a sequel for this or making a new B.A.P fic :))

I've been planning for both for a while now XD So ... Yeah. We'll see.

 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! ^^

Did you enjoy it or cry? Hehehe. 

I always cry when I'm typing for this fic :))

I'm going to COLLEGE soon! So I'll have to finish this in a week or two and ...

 

The future of the sequel depends on how hard my college life will be XD 
WISH ME LUCK!


Goodnight and God bless!

Thank you for being ever so patient with me , my lovely readers and subscribers! 

I love you guys!!

Mwaaaaaah! :*

 

-MsShaiKyu :3