If you love someone , no buts!

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

I was busy packing up my things to be ready once we leave again after the wedding. I packed everything necessary and opened the boxes containing things from my younger days. While unpacking everything from the box , an envelope fell off while I was going through some things. It looks old though , like its been stuffed here for years. I decided to open it and ... Its from Donghae? The date seems like its been a long time ago since I recieved it but looks unopened.

 

 

I couldn't help but cry. I didn't know what to do. i still can't remember anything but the letter was filled with emotions that makes me want to burst out more tears. I didn't know what to do. I know I shouldn't think about this anymore because i'm gonna marry Sungmin soon. But , Donghae wasn't lying to me and it hurts that I didn't even believe him. I went out of the house and just ran , anywhere. I have no idea where i'm going. I just kept running and didn't realize that a car was fast approaching. I got hit and fell down really hard. I didn't faint though. Even after the crash , I was still awake. I can feel blood flowing out of my head and i'm becoming a bit dizzy. But everything .... I keep getting visions of everything. Everything was coming back. Memories from when I was younger up to the day I was chasing after Donghae when he saw me with Kibum. I can feel someone carrying me and thats when I fainted. When i woke up , Sulli was next to me.
 


Sulli:                   ?! Are you awake already?! What Happened?!
Me: S-sulli? Where am I?
Sulli: You're in the hospital. You got hit. The guy who hit you is outside. Good thing he used your phone to call me. He's being questioned by the police now.
Me: I-its ok. He didn't mean to. I was the one who wasn't looking at the way. b-but ... S-sulli.
Sulli: What?
Me: *tears up* I remembered everything again.
Sulli: M-mwo? Really?
Me: *nods*
Sulli: Thats great news! Will you still marry Sungmin oppa then?
Me: I'm getting married tomorrow. Its too late to stop.
Sulli: Of course not! Think straight! Its never too late until its not over yet.
Me: But .. Sungmin cares for me.
Sulli: But ... You remember everything. Everything about you and Lee Donghae.
Me: It doesn't matter now. I'm marrying Sungmin. Sulli , I wanna get out here. Now.
Sulli: Ok. I understand.
Me: And , tell the guy who hit me that i'm thankful he brought me to the hospital. Its not his fault. I hope he doesn't get in trouble for my careless actions.
Sulli: Sure. I'll just talk to the doctor too. He said that you weren't very badly hurt but because you have leukemia , it might give you complications.
Me: Arasso.

 

 


Sulli talked to the police about the guy who hit me first. Its not really his fault. It was mine. Because I was too careless. But more importantly , i remember everything ... Ottoke? I'm gonna marry Sungmin but what about Donghae? What about me and Donghae? Tears were starting to fall from my eyes as I keep thinking about it but when Sulli walked back in with the doctor , I quickly wiped away my tears.

 


Doctor: Because the guy who hit you brought you here as soon as he could , we were able to treat your scars well and prevented anything too bad from happening. As I can see , your condition is actually getting better than before but the accident just now may have caused little trouble. But don't worry , the scars aren't gonna be so visible cause your scalp area was the part that actually got damaged. But you have to very careful next time. The scar wasn't so big but you can loss blood real quick. One more accident that gives you scars will really cause trouble.
Sulli: So , is she getting better or worse?
Doctor: If the accident didn't happen , I would say she's half way to maybe getting better. But all we can do now is continue with the treatments she needs and pray. She'll get well as long as she keeps up to it.
Me: Ne .. Gomawo.
Doctor: I have another patient waiting so if you wont mind me going now ...
Me: Aniyo. Sorry to bother. You can go now.
Doctor: Its no bother at all. We're all hoping for your speedy recovery. I'll be going. *goes out*

Sulli: *hugs me* You can do this! I trust in you! I know God isn't that cruel! He'll make you better for sure!
Me: They said the treatments in the US will get me better faster. Thats why after I get married with Sungmin oppa , we're going there.
Sulli: B-but ... You're doing well here. You don't have to.
Me: Lets just go home , Sulli. I wanna rest in the house.
Sulli: Ok .. Good thing you didn't get that big of a scar. Or else , we'll be having troubles.

 

 


Sulli took me back home. My parents and even Sungmin oppa didn't notice what happened to me that much cause we tried to hide it as much as we can. I even wore a hat to hide the bandage over my head since the doctor said it'll be ok by tomorrow as long as I don't get it involved in anything else.  I cant help but think about Donghae though. Now that I remember everything ... How? He really loves me and he never cheated on me but ... I'm getting married tomorrow. Tears were escaping my eyes. I cant help it anymore ... I love Donghae so much I don't know what I should do. I know its too late to back out now. I cant back out anymore ..... I cant do anything but just cry ... It really hurts so much.

 

--Donghae's POV--

I went to the hyungs dorm. I really don't know what to do. She's getting married soon. I cant lose her but .. What can I do if she wont listen to me? I thought that if I go to the hyungs , they can help me. I cant do this myself. I'd rather die than lose her .... I wanna ask them what i should do but I cant even move my mouth and say what I wanna say ....
 


Kangin: Donghae-ya! What are you gonna do now?
Yesung: Yeah .. Tomorrow's the day ...
Heechul: *looks up to the ceiling* I bet Sulli will look pretty in the dress she'll wear.
Eunhyuk: Hyung , we have other problems than imagining Sulli in her dress.
Leeteuk: Donghae , seriously , what will you do?
Donghae: H-hyung .. I don't know too.
Yesung: Isn't that an easy question to answer? Stop her! duh?
Siwon: And we know she loves you. Its gonna be a big sin if swears infront of the altar that she loves and will never leave someone she doesn't love when we all know she loves you.
Leeteuk: Aren't you really gonna do something?
Donghae: I wanna stop her hyung ... I wanna stop her from what she's gonna do.
Kangin: If thats so then do it! There's nothing wrong if you're fighting for what you feel!
Donghae: But hyung ..... she'll be happier if--
Siwon: What? Happier? But she loves you! She won't be happier!
Yesung: We care for                    as much as you do. We may not love her the way you do but we love her too cause she's our friend as well.
Heechul: And besides , she has amnesia. Think about it. What if she suddenly gets her memories back after marrying Sungmin? She'll be disappointed right? She'll be disappointed and sad.
Eunhyuk: Here *gives Hae the wedding invitation* If you wanna go there and try to stop her , do so. 
Leeteuk: She’s expecting us as well so we'll be there.
Kangin : Aish .. I have to wear a suit again? But the suit I own is itchy!
Siwon: Didn't we tell you yesterday to get a new one , Hyung?
Heechul: Should we wear black ones? All of us?
Eunhyuk: Hyung , its a wedding. Not a funeral. Whether its with Donghae or not of if he'll stop it or not , we still have to show respect to                  and her family.
Heechul: Well , for                       , It must be the same feel. Like a funeral...
Leeteuk: *taps donghae’s shoulders* Do what your heart is telling you too. You and I both know that she's not happy ...
Donghae: You think so?
Kangin: We know so. She said she loves you.
Donghae: And I love her too ... But--
Yesung: Here you go again with the BUTS. If you love her , there are no BUTS anymore! Just fight for her!
Eunhyuk: Yeah! Fight for her!
Siwon: Look. Its late. We should all rest now since tomorrow , its gonna be something ....
Leeteuk: Donghae , you can stay here for tonight. 
Donghae: Thanks hyung. I owe you one.
Yesung: We have to be really really early. I hate this. if it was Donghae's wedding with her , I wouldn't mind at all.
Eunhyuk: Donghae! Fighting! Ok?


 


Everybody stood up from our sitting position on their way to their rooms. I slept at Hyuk's room . But I cant even sleep. Closing my eyes wont work. I just see                   getting married to Sungmin everytime I do. I cant take it. Tears were forming on my eyes. I love her. I don't wanna see her marry someone else.

 

--Your POV--

I was lying on my bed but I cant help but think. Think about Donghae ... Tears were forming on my eyes. How can i forget Donghae? I just fully remembered him. It hurts. I tried to go to sleep because the reality is .... i'm getting married to Sungmin tomorrow whether I like it or not. I just kept crying until I fell asleep and woke up with Sulli right there shaking me around to wake me up.

 


Sulli: Yah ... You're gonna get married today.
Me: I know ....
Sulli: You have to drink your medicines too.
Me: Ok ..
Sulli: Are you sure you want this??
Me: Yeah … I have to do this.
Sulli: The last time this almost happened , you begged your parents not to do it. 
Me: But now its too late to even think of doing that.
Sulli: Of course its not. Its never too late until its over.
Me: Lets just finish this ... I wanna end this as soon as possible.

 


Sulli just kept quiet. She took the medicines that I had to drink out. I drank my medicines. Then we heard the door opening and look to see that it was my mom who opened it.

 

Omma: Are you awake now?
Me: Ohh .... Ne omma ...
Omma: Then you better get ready. The stylist will get here soon.
Me: Arasso.
Omma: Whats those medicines for? Are you sick? Are you ok?
Me: A-ah .. N-ne. Omma. Its just ... uhhh ... vitamins.
Omma: Since when did you start taking vitamins? Why is it so much?
Me: Its for the skin omma. 
Omma: I see but not all pills are good for you , especially if you take so much all in once. You should get ready now.
Me: Arasso ..
Sulli: I’ll be getting ready now too.
Me: Ok. Thank you...



The stylist went to my room after I took a bath. I really feel sorry for her. She had to style me from head to toe and I know she had time with my make-up the most cause tears kepts escaping from my eyes that messes up the make-up.

 

--Sulli's POV--

I wanted to look pretty too! So I got a stylist for myself. But after I finished preparing. I think I overdid the preparing too much. I looked at the mirror and even my stylist said I look like i'm the one who's gonna get married ...... I didn't mean to look spontaneous. But its naturally me to be spontaneous... Just kidding. I went to Sungmin oppa's room since I wanted him to see me too.

 


Sulli: Oppa! How do I look?
Sungmin: *pinches sulli’s cheeks* Aigggoooooooo! You're sooooo cute! Whats with the look? You look like you're the one who's gonna get married.
Sulli: All of you who sees me says that. If I knew , i wouldn't have bought this ..... But if you see                  , all of you might forget how pretty I am ...
Sungmin: But you're really REALLY CUTE. You look like you're from another planet with those stones on your head.
Sulli: Aigoo! Stop it! Do you know I bought this from a famous designer?! Aish. 
Sungmin: Well .. Its pink and its cute. But me , how does oppa look?
Sulli: Of course you'd want me to say you look handsome! So yeah .. You are.
Sungmin: Thanks ... But i'm really worried.
Sulli: Why oppa?
Sungmin: I don't know.
Sulli: Maybe you're just nervouse.
Sungmin: I can't believe this is happening. Its like a dream thats too good to come true.
Sulli: Uhh . Oppa , i'm going to see                   .
Sungmin: Can I come with you?
Sulli: NO!



I went to                 `s room and she just finished getting ready.
 


Sulli: Omo! You look so pretty!
Me: What are you talking about?! Look at you! You look waaaaayyy prettier than me! Like you're the one getting married!
Sulli: Aigoo.. everyone says that. Lets just go.



--Your POV--

Sungmin oppa's car went off first , then after a while , Sulli left and after her was me. I can't believe that this is happening. The bridal car is already on its way there but. It seems so odd. When I got to the chapel , my mom came by the window. I opened it and looked around. Everyone was out there already. This is really happening already. Ottoke? My mom opened the door but my legs feel like they're frozen and I can walk out. I have to. I have to do this ...

 

--Eunhyuk's POV--

We arrived at the chapel before                        did. Wow that Sungmin sure looks happy , but the guy that looks like his father is waaaaaayyyyy happier. You can even paint his face and describe how happy he looks. Then we noticed people looking by the chapel door so we looked over there too and Teukie said                       's there already. My phone started to ring and it was Donghae calling.

 

 

Donghae: Hyuk-ah ... Is the wedding starting?
Eunhyuk:                    's here already so I guess it is ....
Donghae: Ohh .. Arasso ... *hungs up*
Eunhyuk: D-donghae!

 


He just hunged up .... Aish! He's really not gonna do anything? Well , I cant make a scene here. I wanna stop this for him if he doesn't have the confidence to , but I dont wanna cause troubles cause it might get worse for                  .

 

--Your POV--

Then the wedding had to start. My parents were next to me while I was walking down the aisle. I tried to stop it but the tears started falling again. I just remember Donghae as I get closer to the altar. I got to Sungmin oppa , we went to the altar together ... I can't think of anything else but Donghae. I have to do this but I want him to stop me. I want him to save me from commiting a lie infront of God. Then it was time to say our 'I Do's' .. Ottoke? I can't escape this anymore? Can I? Donghae-ah ..............
 


Father: Lee Sungmin .. Do you take Park                  as your wife?
Sungmin: *nods and looks at me* I do.
Father: Park                  . Do you take Lee Sungmin as your husband?
Me: Ah ... I-i ……… I……
Sungmin:                    -ah? Kwenchana?

 

Ottoke? The words wont come out. Donghae-ah ..... Donghae-ah , are you even gonna save me?? Donghae-ah. I can't do this if its not you next to me. I can't ......... Donghae , if you save me now , i'll go with you. I looked at Sungmin he looked at me with those worried eyes. I looked down and heard someone scream "STOP!" .... Was that Donghae? Did he come here to save me?