The unhealthy feeling of the heart.

The Best Friend I Love

--Your POV--

When I woke up in the morning , i felt so weird and weak. The sky looked bright even if its cloudy. A perfect day to go out for a stroll around. Even if I was feeling unwell ,  i took a walk outside and because of the great weather , i felt much better. I walked passed a very familiar place. Its a school. They said I went to a school near our place , I guess this is it. Then lots of things kept getting in my head. A park , a letter , this school. It all hurts my head so I just continued walking and when I passed this mini grocery , some guys called out to me. Ohh! It was those guys I met before when I was out with Sungmin and Sulli.

 

 

Eeteuk:                       !
Me: Annyeong Haseyo *bows*
Kangin: Aish. You're so formal. Why are you out here alone?
Me: I just went out for a walk .. I really needed some fresh air.
Siwon: We heard you're gonna marry Lee Sungmin.
Me: Ohh .. Thats nice. So , where are the others?
Eeteuk: At the dorm. Its the turn of the three of us to buy food so thats why we're here.
Me: Ok ..
Siwon: Come with us! Lets talk more!
Me: I cant ..
Kangin: Yah! *holds my wrist* If you're gonna get married , we should hang out! Its gonna be the last time we'll be able to hang out cause i'm sure your future husband wont let us hang out with you , unless its Hae.
Me: F-fine... I'll go with you.
Siwon: Yah! You made her feel awkward with the Donghae part , hyung.

 



Thanks for pointing that out Siwon oppa , I was trying to hide it. I went to their dorms with them. Kangin oppa wont let me go cause he thinks i'll ran away. I'm not a dog!! When we got to the dorm , Eeteuk oppa told me to sit on the couch. The other guys were busy playing Diablo.

 

--Eeteuk's POV--

She looks so pale and sick nowadays. Yet again , she acts like she's ok. After getting the groceries we bought in , I went back to                          and she really seems so different. She's also my dongsaeng , like Donghae , and I wanna comfort her cause i know she's not feeling well.

 



Leeteuk: We talked with Donghae yesterday. He's really hurt.
Me: If he's hurt than , i'm way more hurt than he is.
Leeteuk: You are? Then , why are you marrying Sungmin?
Me: Because I have to ... Oppa , Donghae just hurt me. I thought i'll die in an instant because i could feel my heart thats stopping from beating. Then , my family's company in the US is having a crisis because they had to leave the US just to come here for me. Sulli , she's really sad and depressed nowadays because of me. Because she's always thinking about me , she has problems with her dad now. And lastly , Kibum oppa and Hae oppa , they were best friends but the fought because of me. Thats why if I marry Sungmin oppa , its gonna be all better.
Eeteuk: But .. Will you be happy?

 



She stayed quiet and just stared at the wall. Its obvious that she wont be happy because I know she's still inlove with Donghae. Then Heechul came to us , aren't they playing computer games together?! 
 

 


Heechul: Hey                     ! *puts his shoulders around it* Thinking about Donghae?
Me: *no response*
Heechul: Haha! I know you are! So .. You still love our fishy Hae?
Me: *looks at Heechul*
Heechul: What? Just a look? Why cant you answer me?!
Me: Duh? Of course I still love him. 
Kangin: *jumps on the couch* Ha! I knew it! You still love our Fishy.
Me: But ... Just let him be with his Tiffany. I dont care anymore.
Eunhyuk: *comes out from nowhere* Tiffany? Donghae will never like her. She's a monster. Besides , you care about Fishy , you just said you still love him.
Siwon: Yeah .. You know you love him                    .
Me: Wasn’t it just me and Eeteuk oppa talking? 
Kangin: Yea but .. We're your friend too and we wanna help you as much as he does.
Yesung: Thats right. Hae really cares about you. He only loves you. But , its your life. I hope you make good choices cause we always want whats best for you.
Me: Thanks guys. You're all really nice. I wish I can remember you that well.
Heechul: Even if you remember everything , You still dont know us that well! This is the first time we bonded actually! Without our Fishy , of course. Ohh .. I have a question. Does Sulli talk about me?
Me: *shocked* What???

 



She looked at Heechul , confused , then her nose started to bleed. WTF? Is she sick? She does look so pale. Kangin immediately told Hyuk to get a tissue and when Hyuk came back he placed the whole tissue roll infront of her face and if you see her reaction , its like , she didn't even know her nose was bleeding until Hyuk placed that tissue role over her face. She quickly went to the bathroom and closed the door. Whats happening to her?

 

--Your POV--

The guys started to panic alot. And when Hyuk oppa placed that tissue roll on my face , I just then realized that my nose was bleeding. Why did my nose just bleed? I do feel sick but .. Am I sick? No .. This is nothing. I cant be sick for no reason .... I went out of the bathroom after my nose stopped bleeding and after washing my face. Everyone looked at me. Stared actually.

 



Kangin: Are you sick? You do look very pale these days.
Me: No … I'm fine.
Heechul: But your nose isn't gonna bleed for no reason.
Me: I said i'm fine!
Yesung: We're just worried. Maybe you're sick ...
Me: I'm not sick.
Yesung: Why don't you stay here for a while? After what happened , we wont just let you go that easily.
Me: I cant. My mom's waiting back home. I have to go.
Siwon: Well , if you really have to but ...
Eunhyuk: Do you want me to call Fishy?
Me: No! Thats the last thing you'll ever do!
Eunhyuk: I'm just kidding.
Me: It aasn’t funny …
Kangin: If you're going home , maybe I can take you home. After what happened , I dont feel right letting you off alone.
Eunhyuk: Me too ... Fishy will kill me if something bad happens to you.
Heechul: Me three!
Me: Ok ... But , Don't tell anyone what happened. Please ..
Yesung: Yah! Heechul hyunggie is coming along just to see Sulli! Hyung! We look better together! *laughs*
Eunhyuk: No you don't! We do! And i'm the one who's going to see her! *laughs*
Heechul: Stop making fun of me!
Kangin: Yah! Stop goofing around. The hyungs are the ones being told what to do. Aish .                 , lets go.
Me: Ok oppa .. *waves at the other* Bye guys ...
Eeteuk:                        ! If you're feeling unwell , you should go see the doctor!

 


I think I should go see a doctor. The others with me were so fun to be around with but they kept worrying about me. Maybe its just because of the heat. But its not that hot. I cant be sick. Whats to be sick about??? When we got to the front of my house , Sulli saw me and ran to the gate and opened it.
 



Sulli:                    ! Finally! I've been looking everywhere for you! I was so worried!
Me: Sulli-ah , Mianhae. I went out for a walk.
Sulli: Where? You should've told me so I could-- *sees the guys* Ohh .. Annyeong Haseyo *bows*
Heechul: Hello Sulli! *reaches out hands* its me again! Heechul! HEE-CHUL. HEECHUL!
Sulli: You dont have to repeat it over and over. I get it *shakes hands with him* Its nice to see you again.
Eunhyuk: Annyeong! Has someone unknown to you called yet?
Heechul: *sneakly hits eunhyuk with his elbow*
Sulli: No ... But I keep getting messages. Wae? Do you know who that is?
Eunhyuk: Well .. I just happen to--
Heechul: No! He doesn't know!
Sulli: Really? I wonder who it is then ...
Eunhyuk: I Just remembered I have to go.                   ! Sulli! BYE! *runs off*
Kangin: See you soon! *runs off too*
Heechul: AISSH! These two! See you girls next time! BYE SULLI!! *chases them*
Sulli: Those guys are weird. Especially that Heechul one. But , do you think they know who's been texting me lately?
Me: Maybe … 
Sulli: *sighs* Oh well .. I'll find out soon. Anyways , Ahjumma's been looking for you!
Me: Really? Lets go see her then.


 


Sulli and I went inside the house and my mom was waiting for me in the living room. She went to me and she looked so worried.
 

 


Omma: Where have you been? I was so worried.
Me: I went out for a walk.
Omma: Is that so? Well , we have to go now and get you a gown.
Me: Gown?
Omma: I know this whole marriage is hard for you. and for me , planning it is even harder because I know you dont want any part of it. But , we have to dear. Just tell me if you dont want to.
Me: Aniya! I want this. I'm gonna do this for all of us.
Omma: Just remember dear. Omma loves you. She's always here for you. If you dont want to do this , just tell me straight. I'm always with you. I'll never let anyone hurt my baby as long as i'm around.
Me: Omma .. I have to do this. Thank you. I dont remember so much but .. I'm glad you're always gonna protect me.
Omma: I'll always protect my baby girl. Well , the designer is waiting. Lets get going.
Me: Ne.
Sulli: Ahjumma! Can I come too? Please?! *does aegyo*
Omma: Ohh Sulli , you dont have to do that to me , you're like a daughter already. Sure.
Sulli: Yippee! This is gonna be fun seeing                        try many pretty gowns!

 

 


I just miled at them ... I dont want them to see me hurting inside. Especially infront of my mom cause , even if I dont know how emotional she is .. I dont really wanna see it cause I dont wanna hurt her feelings too. We went to one of her designer friends. There are so many pretty gowns. When they asked me to pick something I like , I said they should just pick for me and the designer reccommended something for me to wear.

When I came out ... God this a heavy gown. Everyone starred at me and I dont really like too much attention. 

 

 

Sulli: Omona!                     ! You look so pretty!
Designer: It really suits her. It looks better on her than on my other models.
Sulli: You look like a princess! Get that! 
Omma: She's really pretty but ofcourse thats because she's my daughter , she's naturally pretty.
Designer: Mr. Lee is lucky to have a future daughter-in-law thats really pretty like that.

 

 

I looked at myself in the mirror. Its a really pretty gown. I bet Donghae will like it... Wait .. Did I just think of Hae?? As .. I'm trying to be happy. Thinking of him and this wedding just makes me sad. But I cant cry. Now infront of my mom too.

 


Designer: I think you should get this for her.
Omma: Do you like this one , dear?
Designer: This design hasn't been out yet since its just one of the new ones I made. But , if you take this , i'll give it to you with no hesitations since your mom and I are close friends.
Me: Its really pretty. Its too pretty and luxurious for me.
Sulli: What? You're too pretty for the gown! But it looks real good on you.
Designer: Thats right. It really suits you. I think your future husband will got crazy after he sees you in this.
Omma: We’ll take this one.
Designer: Great choice! Just wait here and i'll get other staffs to help me measure her body so we can make one that fits perfectly.

 

 

My mom came closer to me and touched my hand while her tears are falling down. Why is she crying? I didn't even cry but when I saw tears falling from her eyes .. I just wanna cry too.

 

 

Me: Omma .. Whats wrong?
Omma: I just didn't think it'll feel so weird looking at my daughter in a wedding gown. I cant help but want to cry.
Me: Omma …
Omma: *tears flowing* I cant believe that my daughter is all grown up. My little princess is a big princess now.
Me: Dont cry omma ...
Omma: *hugs me* I dont think I can let you go yet. After all thats happened to you , you're choosing to marry Sungmin ... I cant take it anymore ... I wouldn't ok with this if only you weren't insisting.
Sulli: Ahjumma ... You have a very giving daughter. And a good person.
Omma: She really is a good person *pulls away* When I look at you , I can see myself back before when I was 
Me: We're you forced to marry appa too?
Omma: Well , your grandparents set us up before but since we already love each other , it not really a problem.
Me: I wish I was like you and appa. *teary eyed*
Sulli:                      .. Just remember that whatever you choose , we'll be here with you.
Me: Thank you Sulli ...


 


 

After getting the measurements and other stuffs , we went out. And outside , when we got out of the building , I saw Sungmin oppa. Eh? Did he follow us here?
 

 


Me: Oppa .. Why are you here?
Sungmin: Your mom told me to wedding tux here. I didn't know you were gonna come today too.
Me: Ohh... You should've told me so I could've picked one with you.
Sungmin: Its ok. You'll see it soon.... Are you sick? You look so pale.
Me: No.
Sungmin: Then , where are you going now?
Me: Home … You?
Sungmin: I'll go with you.

Me: Ne ... Lets go home

 

 

--Sungmin's POV--

I wonder whats wrong. She looks sick and a little bit paler than usual. But .. She said she's not sick ... Maybe its because of me. Sulli and                         rode on my car and                     's mom went somewhere is. When we got back , Sulli got in the house and                      didn't , she just sat on the bench out of the house. She just looked in mid-air. I sat next to her and looked at where she's looking and puffed my cheeks with air while shaking my head like I get what she's looking at.

 

*like this* kyeopta , right??

 

 

Me: *looks at Sungmin* What are you doing??
Sungmin: Looking at what you're looking.
Me: Its not funny *looks back at the sky*
Sungmin: I know you're not happy because you still love Donghae.
Me: Me? Not happy? I'm happy oppa. I'm just thinking what'll happen in the future.

Sungmin: Future?

Me: *nods* In the future after we get married. My parents company will be ok again. Sulli will be happy again. So will you. And ... Kibum oppa will just back off. 

Sungmin: What about you? And .. Donghae?

Me: You shouldn't ask your future wife to be things about the one she used to be in a relationship.

Sungmin: *puts his arm around me* I know you're hurting .. I promise to make you happy. I wont make you sad and i'll never break your heart. I promise. But .. If you're sad .... You can cry on me. So that you wont look sick. You know why you look and feel so sick? Cause you keep trying to stop your tears. Just cry on my. Here *points to his shoulder*

Me: *puts my head on his shoulder* Gomawo oppa ... *starts to cry* Donghae-ah ... 

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

I wanted to see                    again but when I was almost at their house , I saw her and Sungmin from afar. I cant help it. My heart is breaking apart. I wanted to get mad and go there but i just turned away back to the road. Tears kept escaping from my eyes and I cant stop it. She's crying on him ... I hurt her so much. I shouldn't just trust anybody. As I was walking away , my phone started to ring. It was from the police station so I went there as soon as I could.
 

 

Police: Lee Donghae ... right?
Donghae: Ne .. Thats me. What is it about officer?
Police: We found out the plate number of the car who hit Ms. Park from the surveillance cameras and we found out who its registered to.
Donghae: What? Who?!


 

The police couldn't say it at first but then he spilled it out. That it was Tiffany who hit                      . That crazy girl! If it wasn't wrong , I would've killed her by now. I feel so furious that no one can stop me. I hate that witch! She's always the cause of problem. This is all happening because of that monster!

 

==================================================================

So ... Just wait for the next chapter. I dont feel well nowadays like the main character too :))

Hope you like the update :)

-ShaiKyu :3