We Can't Be Defined

We Can Be Divine

There's going to be a gap in their choreography, missing parts from their songs, emptiness in their voices, a hole in our hearts and a silence in the air, pleading for her to come back. It's like the nine peices of our unified heart was stepped on and shattered. Nothing will be the same until all ten of us, the girls and us SONEs, are back together and complete.

We can't just give up. The girls may not know all of us in person, but no matter how many tears we all shed, we know that something's going to happen. Some people are waking up everyday, oblivious to the hell we all go through everyday just because this blissful, but torturous, fandom has taken over our lives. Some don't understand that they aren't just some girls that sing and act pretty. These girls are our sisters. All nine of them have come so far and they done it because they were strong together and we helped them as well. People say it's the SoShi Bond that has kept them alive. That's true, but they also need to understand that us, SONEs, have kept them going as well. We may not be idols, trainees or part of the music industry at all, but if thre is anyone who understands, it the girls themselves. They know that we support them and do so much to show their love for them. They know that we suffered as much as we could just stay their fans. They know that the loyal fans stayed because we believe in them and we grew stronger from past events that they grew stronger from as well. it doesn't matter how long you loved them, it matters how much you love them. You could have loved them since 2007. You could have loved them since 2013. But if you love them as much as you could, you don't need to be with them for a long time to form a bond with them. Even if so many have left us, we are still strong and we will continue to fill the gaps that others left. We will be there to sing Jessica's parts in songs. We will be there to bring Jessica's soul there, even if she's not there physically. It doesn't matter if Sica's not there anymore. Sica will be with us in our hearts and in the girls' hearts. They know that they and we are in Jessica's heart too. We need to keep walking forawrd, bringing Sica with us so she's not forgotten. Because someone who has been through so much for us and her eight sisters should be remebered with honor, respect, and love. We're always one.