Love is Cruel

Love is...

"Oppa.... I'm moving" you said as it started hitting me. You told me before that you applied at this certain school overseas. "I... I think we have to break up" you said as I felt like someone stabbed my heart. I just kept quiet and looked at you, saying the words 'don't leave' with my eyes. You started crying as I hugged you. "I..I'm sorry oppa. It's just that.." "I understand" I said as I cut your sentence. "Even though it hurts, I have no choice but to let you go anyway" I said as I know that I don't really want to let go of you yet.

You looked at me as I can see that sadness was all over your face. However, I smiled as I know that I have to send you off smiling. Soon after, you smiled and let go of the hug. "I... I have to go now because I have to pack my things" you said as I nodded. "Thank you oppa... and I'm sorry. I hope we can meet again in the future" you said as I smiled and watched your figure disappear at the corner.

One month later

My alarm bell rang again as I woke up and went to the bathroom and prepare for another day in school. As I finished changing into my uniform, I looked in the mirror, I sighed as I looked really messy. I combed my hair a little bit and looked at the mirror once again, seeing that my eye was a bit swollen from crying last night. I sighed at my pitiful face as I went down. I quickly ate my breakfast and walked to school.

As usual, school was boring. It was even more boring without you. Hearing the teacher blabber and talk about new equations was making me have a headache but everytime I wanted to not listen, I hear your voice that says 'Don't be so lazy! Study!'. I smiled as I listened to the teacher.

Soon enough, lunch time came and I quietly made my way to the cafeteria and bought lunch. "Niel!" Changhyun said as he gestured me to sit with them. I nodded as I grabbed my tray and went to them. We all started chatting about random stuff. The afternoon classes went by smoothly as the school bell rang again. "School ends" I mumbled as I became sadder, knowing that you will not be with me.

As I went out and took the shortcut, I passed by the dark alley as I remembered how you would be scared passing by here. I looked at my jacket as I remembered everything that happened, as if it just happened yesterday. I quickly went home as I threw my bag on the floor once I arrived in my room. I quickly changed into comfortable clothes and started listening to the radio.

"Whoever sees you will say you’re lovely
Whoever sees you will say you’re pretty
One by one are perfect
there’s an angel in my heart"

I stopped for a moment as the song we liked started playing. Tears started forming again as I quickly turned off the radio and played with my phone. After playing a little bit, I started getting bored. I sighed as life was really boring without you. No one to talk to and no one to laugh with. I can't even explain why I'm like this. I just miss you so much. I started dialling your number, but as always, you cannot be contacted since you're far away. "Did you really leave me? Why?...." I mumbled as I started crying, knowing that you will never come back to me.

Love can sometimes be sweet but it can also be cruel in the end.

________________________________

Hey guys!

This is the end of the story :)

Sorry if you guys didn't liked it ><

I actually wrote this in only a short time so I wasn't that satisfied ><

I hope you guys still liked it though ^^

Comments are always welcome <3

Love you guys!! <3

~shiro123