It Wasn't Just A Dream

It Wasn't Just A Dream

Minah sighed as she looked at Haeri, who was currently texting her recent boyfriend, Jungkook, with a smile plastered on her face, giggling every few seconds.

“What do I do with you?” Minah shook her head and decided to leave the cheery girl alone, and approach Yura, who was on the dairy section. However, she stopped in her tracks as she saw her school’s Mr Popular, Jimin, approaching her friend timidly with hands behind his back.

Jimin tapped Yura’s shoulder lightly and the latter turned around. The shorter girl blushed slightly at the close proximity between her and her crush. She cleared and spoke a timid “Yes?”

Jimin fiddled with his fingers and looked down shyly - which shocked Minah greatly since the said guy always appeared to be cocky and big. She tiptoed closer to them, trying to sneak a few words that escaped the boy’s mouth.

“I-um-do you have a boyfriend?” he spoke in a low tone and Yura shook her head.

“If someone were to ask you out…would you accept him?” Jimin added on, and Yura frowned a little in thought, and replied a while after thinking.

“Well,” she paused and looked at the guy in front of her. “It depends.”

Minah sensed that Jimin was about to ask another pointless question and she got slightly frustrated at the fact that Jimin was beating around the bush and Yura was totally clueless, which was obviously evident on her face.

“ing man up already, Jimin!” she yelled and Jimin’s head perked up to her voice before shifting his head to the girl in front of him. His cheeks tainted a deep shade of pink and his eyes locked with Yura’s. He took a deep breath.

“Min Yura…will you go steady with me?”

Yura froze. Jimin bit his lips, afraid of rejection. She blinked. Feeling like this was all just a dream. But it wasn’t.

“Y-yeah, okay. I’ll go steady with you,” she stuttered.

Jimin’s lips curved into a smile and he fist pumped, muttering a not-so-soft “Yes!” before locking his lips with hers.

Minah shook her head and smiled at the newly-formed couple.

“When will mine arrive?” she wondered.

 

{END}