Skating ! Bubble Tea!

Bubble tea!- Sehun short oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The coldness of the wind, the splashing noise you can hear, the wetness of the grass. The slippery ground no one adores, colourful umbrellas all out, a brand new season is out! Winter. Winter, the season most people hate but you yourself loves it more than any other seasons. For one, memories come at you like no other. All the exciting and amazing things you've done are remembered in the winter. Insecurities are all kept inside which made you comfortable. Weight was never your friend. You had low self esteem and no confidence at all. Primary and high school was a big challenge for you. Getting teased all day and all those tears that came out without anyone knowing. Now University was so much better. No violence but glares and death stares still hurt you. People often calls you 'fat, ugly, stupid' without even knowing it hurts you. One saying hurted you the most. ''Your parents must hate you''. Without parents in the first place is life threatening. Hearing that makes your heart ache badly. Those times when you come back after school wanting to suicide and cut yourself like you were nothing remain in your heart. The coldness was always your friend. Layer after layer the clothing goes on. Everyone looks the same with enourmous coats on and all the layers of clothing. 

You buttoned up the black coat on you and headed out in your favourite brown uggs. Down the elevator of the small hotel and headed to your favourite place. The bubble tea shop. A place where you wouldnt get judged for who you are, the place where it feels like home, the place where no one goes in the winter. The coldness kept your fingers frozen as. You didnt wear much today. Just a thin shirt and jumper and a coat. You always felt like you needed to punish yourself. This was your punishment. Freezing to death and even going to drink a cold icy drink. You arrived at last and something was weird. The smell of coffee came from the same place. A sign caught your attention. ~ Coffee now on sale as well~

You were thankful no one was there. You went in and ordered. ''May i have one~. You stopped talking as a person spoke next to you. ''Bubble tea'', you said with the same timing as the person next to you. ''Um unfortunedly theres only one more bubble tea drinks so you guys can share'', the shop owner said. I looked over at the stranger and felt embarrased. The person next to you looked like a god. His light pink hair caught your attention thinking he was a type of bully as well. He opened his mouth in a circle shape and looked over to you. You didnt stare at him anymore. ''Here you guys go.'', the shop owner gave to the stranger and two straws. ''Come'', he said in his deep voice. You were surprised a lot.  You followed him to a two seat table. You sat down quietly and didnt have the confidence to look at his handsome face. He poked one straw one and chucked the other one which made your eyes pop. He chuckled but you still couldnt make eye contact. ''I only need one straw to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter