meeting mr. despicable....again!!!!

i heart question mark ???

The next morning....

"gui, are you ready???come on ,were gonna be late!!!"hebe shouting on the other side of the door of GuiGui 's room. "Oh my, what ami gonna do??? i cant dare to face that guy!! I'm so dead!!" Guigui think of an excuse not to attend her classes today. Then suddenly a bright idea came up to her mind( oh,well, dunno if its really a great idea!!). GuiGui wrapped the blanket all over her body and then open the door. W-whaaat??? Why dont you wear your school uniform,huh??? dont you have classes today??? and what's that nlanket on you???" Hebe asked after seeing GuiGui. " jie,, i'm so sick would you please ask questions one by one???"GuiGui said with a low tone. "What??? hey,let me check you temperature!" GuiGui stay away fromHebe so that she wont figured out that shes not really sick. "No!!! dont touch me,you'll get fever too if you do...i dont want my dearest jie to get sick" GuiGui said sweetly trying to please Hebe. "nahh!!! you dont look sick...come here let me check you..."Hebe said stepping forward near GuiGui. " No!!!! I said no!!! I have skin allergies, fungi,virus and everything!!!its really disgusting..I promise you wont wish to see it!!" GuiGui have said all the allibies she know just to please Hebe. The twolooks like they're going back to their childhood times. Then Hebe stopped trying to catch GuiGui, her eyes became narrower. "hmmm....theres something strange with you today....----------------ok! I get it, stop all your pretensions and let me tell whats your problem.." she cant do anything but totell Hebe whats bothering her.

After their long conversation.......

 

"Whaaaat??? youve mistaken someone that hes Wang Zi ??? you're really crazy over wang zi,,,Hebe said.--"hmmm..well, if youve mistaken that guy...does it mean that he's also cute???? isnt he??? hebe teased..GuiGui answered a big NO!!!!!!

GuiGui was left no choice but to attend her classes today..Luxkily she have no classes on her first subject. "why cant I forget you ??? why cant I move on??? tell me?? tell me why everytime I look around..... everytime I close my eyes all i see is you????" GuiGui thought as she walked on the school hallway. She is staring blankly at everything...GuiGui was climbing up the stairs going to her room when she notice that she havent tie her shoe....she tie it on the end of the stairs. After tieing she notice that there is someone standing in front of her. Her heart starts to beat fast..." oh God, I hope its not him." GuiGui prayed and close her eyes as she stand to see the face of the man. And when she open her eyes...."NO!!!!!!!!" she shouted. "oh! its you again, my no.1 fan,,,Aaron said sarcastically and let out an evil smile. GuiGui was trying to escape him so she step backward but she forgot that she's on the end of the stairs. She almost fell,,but thanks to Aaron who have no choice but to grab her. Poor GuiGui landed on Aaron who'slyingon the floor..."Is this your way to seduce me??? and whats next,,,youre gonna stole my kiss?? Aaron teased then laughed out loud.....After GuiGui heard those words, She immediately stood up. Her anger rose and she cant control it. That time GuiGui turn like a big monster whos so hungry that she wanted to eat the prey in front of her... "H-h-how could you say that??? How many times do I need to tell you that I'm not your fan,,,and I wouldnt like you,,,NEVER!!!!!!!" GuiGui said loudly. " youre really strange...youre telling those words instead of saying thanks for saving your life???Aaron replied. "Should I thank him??? NO,,why would I...if he didnt save i wouldnt be on that position!!" she murmured. "GuiGui!!!!!" Selina and Ella shouted which cuts GuiGui and Aaron's conversation. Selina and ella along with Jiro and Chun at their back walked near the two who are obiously looked pissed,,much more with GuiGui. Jiro and Chun went on Aarons side while Selina and Ella went on GuiGui's side. Seems like a big fight would happen.....

 

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS!!! IT REALLY INSPIRES ME...HAHAH..

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER....