chapter 1: starting again

i heart question mark ???

The sky is so dark,the wind blew hard as if they were fighting, rain would likely about to fall as her tears flow. She cant help not to cry everytime she remember all the pain. In the corner of taipei university, guigui was the only student there, on her knees, crying and cant imagine how long she is there alone. She feels that there is no reason for her to live....that everything would never falls right into place.

GuiGui is a transfer student to Taipei University. She and her sister, Hebe,  decided that it would be better for her if she transfer to a new school. Maybe its time for to make a new start. but she doesn't know where to start nor to begin a new life after all the pain...after everything that hurts. How can she be happy if she know that ther is a missing part in her life??

Everytime she went to school, she tries to be somebody else. A girl full of hopes, who smiles at every problems.that is the reason why her classmates cant figured out that behind her cute little smiles is the painfuul past.Everybody likes her, not because she is beautiful but because of her attitude,fun and easy to get along with.

But then, after everyday, she realized that its getting worst and everything is wrong. She's tired of pretending to be somebody else. " I cant be that affected!!" she stood up and said.That day she made up her mind that she will forget everything from her past, even the greatest and happiest part of it. Let all the memories fade in the flow of the river. Look forward and move on because that's the only way for her to be free.....

The day after, she goes to school with peace in her heart and in her mind. Everyone in their class figured out that there's something new with her today which make her look even cute. The whole class was so happy and they were laughing too hard. They make fun of each other. GuiGui was happy too she can now laugh the way she did before,laughing like there were no tommorows. She feels nice about what's going on...feels like its good to be back again...

But the happiness she felt just ended up because something annoying happen...That's when she met aaron yan, the cutest guy in their school. If every student thinks that she is the perfect girl, well aaron is the perfect guy. And the worst part for her is that everyone thinks that they can be a perfect couple.

Flashback....

GuiGui decided to to the rootop after their class. At that time Aaron was running trying to escape his so-called-suitors who always stalked him. He smiles when he saw the stairs that will lead him on the rooftop. Many students were afraid to go there because of an old story that there are ghost who showed up to the students who go there, especially on their own. But aaron is the only student who go there when he wants to be alone, find peace and at the same time to escape his suitors. When Aaron is about to reach the end of the stairs,closer to the door,he feels something strange, that there's someone on the rooftop aside from him for the first time. As he move closer to the door,he hears a soft voice,singing like an angel...He opens the door carefully trying not to make any single sound. And when he's finally on the rooftop he saw where the voice of an angels coming..."her face ,,,its as beautiful as her voice..he whisper to himself. His heart beats faster and faster as he listens to Guigui voice..Louder and louder as he was able to hear it. His whole body froze and feels like he cant breathe any longer...its something that he never felt before....

GuiGui stops singing when she notice that there's someone behind her. She saw Aaron staring at her which breaks his silence. GuiGui was so shocked to see Aaron. She run onto him and hugged him. Tears started to fall from her eyes. "h-how could it...I thought..I thought i would never see you again...I'm so happy that you're back. GuiGui said then pulled out her embraced. She put her hand into Aaron's face passionately and look at his golden-brown eyes. As she looks at Aaron's face she remember something...She immediately pull her hand into aaron's face. Aaron  had no idea what's going on. " If You're one of my fans and you wanted to get a hug from me,, just say so..i'll give it to you for free..aaron said sarcastically then grinned.GuiGui shook her head then ran downstairs..but before that she turned her back then said, "I'm not your fan,monkey head! and i woulnt be!! then ran away..."She's strange...Arron said then  smile.

 

 

 

thanks for reading!! hope you enjoy!!!