KrisBaek

EXO Tales (Drabbles)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just a moment, Kris."

"Yikes!"

 "And what do you mean, "yikes"? Is meeting me honestly such an unpleasant affair?"

"No my Prince, It's just that my job becomes difficult when noisy people like you are around."

"Noisy? How rude! Couldn't you have said flashy? Or flamboyant, perhaps!?"

"But that would be lying you really are noisy. Do you even realize that you were yelling just now?"

"Yell? Me!? Why, I'd never! You've gone too far! Kris, you would do well to remember that your number-one priority is guarding me. I'm the Prince"

"That's not the case anymore. These people here respect my abilities and value my skills."

"Very well, I grant that you've made yourself useful out here. However, sir, you know nothing about how to treat a royalty! You would do well to refine yourself."

"Now, who's being rude? I happen to be quite the gentleman. For instance, I was once a renowned dancer.

"You? A dancer? Ha! I wonder if you're not merely flattering yourself..."

"You don't think I can dance? Then test me! You'll see how well I can dance! Come on, get down off your horse oh mighty Prince Baekhyun."

"Me? Dance with you? Do you believe I would dance with a commoner? Please, our status would never permit it."

"It's not a matter of status. If you would permit us to dance, you would see. Unless... Wait a minute, maybe YOU'RE the one who can't dance!"

"Kris! You overstep yourself!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter