Our Slumber

Sleeping Beauty and the Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      ♕ Our Slumber.

story by ( Cherokeehime )

 

Suzy Bae is well known in her school because of the beauty she posses. But her innocence of it is caused by her unusual sleeping habit.

 

If I could, I want to dream forever and sleep without being disturbed.

 

"Eh? Where's Suzy? We have to change classrooms for the next period!" IU, Suzy's best friend asked no one in particular.

 

IU had always been the one concerned for her best friend. She thought that Suzy's sleeping habit is dangerous since Suzy could sleep anywhere at any time. And once IU loses sight of her, she can't help but become anxious for the girl.

 

"It's Suzy. She's probably sleeping somewhere again." Min, their classmate confidently said.

 

"Geez!"

 

Even though the whole school was used to it, IU was still lesft troubled. The only thing she could do is to send her Sleeping Beauty Best Friend a text message.

 

"Achoo! Ahh... Who's talking about me?" I rubbed my eyes to clear the blur from my beautiful long nap.

 

I'm Suzy Bae. 18 years old and I like to sleep more than I like to eat three times a day. Whenever there's time, I'll sleep wherever I am. That is my daily routine.

 

And this time, I was able to sleep in the roof top. I sleep here more than other places except when it's raining. While enjoying the fresh air here, my phone suddenly buzzed.

 

HEY! We're changing classrooms next period! - IU

 

There's still ten minutes until the next class though. I let myself fall back on the hard warm floor and flipped my phone closed. I turned myself on my right side with my hands folded against my chest and happily closed my eyes.

 

"The weather is so nice, it's a waste not to sleep!"

 

I opened my eyes and found a pretty boy sleeping next to me. Wow. His eye lashes are so long. His breathing is even, I think he's having a good sleep as well.

 

I was surpised when his eyes suddenly opened and he sat up in an instant. He brushed his hair with his long skinny finger and yawned while i just stayed still watching him.

 

"Eh? Did I fall asleep?" He asked looking at me which added to my surprise. Of course i didn't want to be rude that's why i sat up as well.

 

"Seems like you slept well, Mr. Long Eyelashes?" I teased but had a blank face on.

 

"Really?!" He really looked worried. Who's this guy anyway? Suddenly sleeping beside me. Well, It's not like i'm complaining. He's actually handsome if you ask me.

 

"I actually slept in front of someone..." Eh? Why is this guy talking to himself? Such a weird guy.

 

While i just stared at him, he seemed like he remembered something important.

 

"Hey! Entering the rooftop is prohibited! It's wrong to sleep here! No entry!"

 

"It's not that bad. Don't be stingy. Didn't you sleep here too?"

 

"I'm free to choose where I sleep." Uwaa~ Such an unfair guy. Hmph.

 

"So, what i want to say is---" He was cut off in the middle of his sentence. He was clutching his stomach and he looked in pain. I suddenly felt a rush of panic. Is he okay?

 

"What's wrong?" He tried his best to sit up properly again but he still looked the same.

 

"It's just a stomach ache due to the lack of sleep. I'll recover after a while..." Lack of sleep?

 

This person... He may look composed while conversing but he doesn't seem like it.

 

"I can't sleep lately..." He suddenly said. Is he trying to make a conversation with me? Should we at least introduce ourselves first?

 

"But you just slept." I stated.

 

"That's true. But this is the first time..." He was troubled. But his troubled face suddenly changed into realization... Err... What is it this time?

 

"Ah!" I was surprised when he grasped both of my shoulders and looked at me closely.

 

"I'm Kim Myungsoo from Class S!" Self introduction?! And... Class S?! That's the special class! I was supposed to be one of them but i chose where IU was which is Class A.

 

"I would like to ask you for a favor." Eh?! A favor?!

 

 

 

 

"Kim Myungsoo?" I nodded at them. I kind of asked IU and Min if they knew Myungsoo, the guy from the rooftop a while ago.

 

"I think he's from Class S. Do you guys know him?" I asked again.

 

[Flashback]

 

"From now on,  can i sleep with you?" Does he mean, sleep here in the roodtop? With me?

 

"Sure, it doesn't bother me." I told him honestly. I actually don't mind sharing. And i'm glad someone actually understands the true essence of sleeping.

 

"Really? Then starting tomorrow i'm in your care."

 

[End of Flashback]

 

 

"She actually asked us if we know him! Uwaa~ My beloved L!" Min was acting all girly again. And what does she mean by 'L'?

 

"He's the grandson of the chairman and student council president! He's famous. How could you not know L?!" Eh? He's L?! I know that L is the grandson of the chairman and student council president, but i don't know anything about Kim Myungsoo.

 

So the famous, cool, handsome and cold student council L and that frail, gentle and lack of sleep guy are one?!

 

"And with his appearance, he's perfect!"

 

"He's really popular among girls and guys. There's no one in school who doesn't know him." Uhhh... Correction IU, I actually don't know him until earlier.

 

Seems like the L everybody knows, is different from the L i know. I think it's better for me to call him Myungsoo because his cool side is called L.

 

But... there must be something wrong if he's experiencing insomnia. If it's me, I'd fall asleep whenever a problem comes up.

 

"That's it Suzy! Even though you're my smartest student here, it doesn't mean you should continue your habit!" Those words doesn't affect me. I always get the sleep that i want.

 

Seems like I really don't understand how Myungsoo feels because he can't fall asleep.

 

"Suzy's sleeping this day again."

 

"Her phone's ringing."

 

"Excuse me? Will you call Suzy for me?"

 

"KYAAAA! IT'S L!!"

 

"What do you need with Suzy?!!"

 

"Are they going out now?!"

 

"That's not impossible but... WAAH!"

 

How can she sleep when it's so noisy here? She's really something. And i was wondering why she wasn't replying to any of my messages.

 

"Hey. Wake up Suzy. We made a promise."

 

I sat properly, my hands on top of my desk as i looked up at him. We stared at each other and i can feel that everyone around us were watching too.

 

Why is Myungsoo here?

 

Ah... That's right.

 

"You came because we promised we'll sleep together right?" His usual calm face changed into shock then suddenly...

 

"YOU'RE LYING!"

 

"KYAAA!"

 

"EH?!"

 

"REALLY?!"

 

"WHYYYYY?!!"

 

Huh? Did i say something wrong?

 

"Ah!" Without warning, I was carried by myungsoo on his shoulder as he ran away from all the girls with me as his load. I didn't notice i started dozing off again while he was having a chase.

 

ZzZzZzZz...

 

"Geez! SUZY! STOP SLEEP-TALKING! Also, the teacher's looking for you!" I heard someone yell.

 

 

"Sleep talking?"

 

"It could happen if it's Suzy."

 

 

"I beg you Suzy, please don't say anything weird even if you're in daze." Why? Did i say something wrong? I actually don't get it.

 

"You're the one who said we'll sleep together." Hmph.

 

"It's not a big deal!" I said then yawned and started to stretch while i sat on the floor here in the roof top. "We're going to sleep right? Let's just hurry up!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter