FINAL

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is 14thFeb, which means valentine's day. Confessions, chocolates, love letters, flowers and balloons were everywhere around Hanlim High School. 

A group of girls flocked around the popular boy gang, the B.I Gang. There were 6 boys inside, the leader Hanbin which everyone only calls him by B.I, Bobby, Donghyuk, Yunhyeong, Junhoe and Jinhwan. They are tough on appearance, but inside them they are a bunch of goofy and dorky boys.

"Jinhwan oppa, please accept my confession!"
"Jinhwan oppa, I love you!"
"Jinhwan, I made heart shape chocolates for you, please eat it!"

Among them, Jinhwan seems to be more popular because of his cute and handsome appearance, he is very kind hearted and down to earth too, simply a boyfriend material. Every girls has crush on him because he is a really caring guy, but he hadnt have any girlfriend yet, or dated anyone before. Because he is so down to earth, he wants to find his real true love for himself and not go around dating and breaking girls hearts.

Jinhwan just smile and continue to walk to class with Donghyuk beside him. 
"Hyung, if this continue you won't find your true love!" Donghyuk giggle to Jinhwan.

Speaking about true love, Jinhwan has a crush on this girl which is a year younger then him, a very out-going girl unlike him. She has a cheerful and bubbly personality that caught his eyes and make his heart do flip-flops. They don't know each other yet, maybe she doesn't even him yet.

"HyeJin ah!" A girl shouted across the school hallway, in that moment Jinhwan look up and saw the most beautiful scene ever, his crush waving and had her famous eye smile on, wide smile,

"HanHyeJin! Did you know how long have I waited for you!?" her bestfriend Jooyeon shouted.

"Im sorry, I overslept" HyeJin did her infamous puppy face that she and her friend knows only,

Over at the other end of the hallway, stood the dumbstruck Jinhwan,

"Hyung, are you okay!? Breathe KimJinhwan!!" 
Donghyuk panic and frantically wave his hand infront of Jinhwan and shaking him a bit.

"Im fine, Im fine" 
"You sure? You stare at HyeJin so intently just now, did you know" 
"Did I? No you must be seeing things haha"
Jinhwan ignore him and head over to class.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter