Chapter 8

Gangsters Protection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's been 6 months you stayed with kai . Your relationship started growing better and better . Kai treat you as his wife whenever where you are . " Hahahahaha kai never do 'it' " baekhyun said and laugh . " shut the hell up or i will kill you hyung " kai said . " how can you control your hormones for 6 months ?!! Waa i'm so proud of you dongsaeng !! " Chanyeol said . " I'll do that thing after we married . So stop asking question about that " kai said annoyingly . " Kai ! Kai ! Your girl is coming towards us " chanyeol said . " both of you shut your mouth and dont ever ruin her innocence mind " kai warned the two idiot . " arasso hyung ~ " chanyeol said and laugh . You sit beside kai and kiss his cheeks . " have you eaten yet ? " you said as you take out your bread . " no he didnt because he want to eat you " baekhyun said and chuckle . Kai gave him a death glare . " Eat me ? Huh ? " you said innocently " jagi , it's mean, i want to eat with you " kai said to you while giving the two idiots a death glare . " here . Take my bread " you said and feed him .

~

" class , you may know the graduation day in two weeks right ? " said Mrs. Kwon your class teacher . " yes ~ " the stdent include you answer happily . " So , I would like you guess to choose a date . This year graduation theme is loving couple " Mrs.Kwon explain . Kai suddenly hold your hands . When Mrs. Kwon give the class time to find partner , you just sit there because you know kai will do anything to make you his . Suddenly a pretty queenka came towards kai .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter