Suffering

Powder Soft Skin

 

 




Kiseop glanced across the stage to where the angel like male stood his arms around the baby of the group and a wide smile on his lips, he glared at the maknae who had his head against Kevin's shoulder as he leaned into the back hug the older male was giving him. The position reminded the dancer of how he use to put his arms around Kevin's waist of his shoulders when the idol would stop in front of him, at first it was just because the light haired male was there and because the fans loved it but then it started to become a regular thing. Kiseop would seek out the younger male purposefully so he could hug him or interact with him not just for the fans sake but because the dancer enjoyed it he liked being around the vocalist. 

Now though Kiseop tried to stay away from Kevin though sharing a room whenever they were out of Korea made it almost impossible for the elder to avoid him completely he still did his best to keep away from him as much as he could, he hated it though and it was killing him to do so but what choice did he have? When he was around the younger male he wanted nothing more than to hold him close and confess everything to him but he couldn't do that it would change their relationship and probably make Kevin really awkward and uncomfortable around him, no it was better like this he would deal with the pain of not being near the angel if it meant him and Kevin could still be friends and band mates he wasn't going to let himself ruin their friendship or their career he couldn't do that to Kevin.

'Why is he glaring at Jun like that? I know Jun hasn't done anything to upset him he wouldn't.' Shaking his thoughts from his head Kevin smiled brightly as Jun whispered something to him earning screams from the Kissmes, he nodded his head and shifted from behind him making a heart with the youngest member and blowing a kiss at the same time. "We love you Kissmes!" He shouted down the mic his smile just growing at the reaction of the crowd, his brown eyes shifted from the Maknae to their dancer a soft sigh escaping his lips. 'Well at least he isn't glaring at Jun no more though I wonder why he is pouting,' the vocalist growled to himself in frustration he hated how Kiseop had been acting around him he hated it with a passion. Kevin was able to read his band mates rather easily, he always knew when something was up with them like Eli missing home, Jun being overwhelmed, Hoon feeling lonely or Soohyun feeling stressed out but the one person he picked up on the easiest was Kiseop. He knew when the dancer was worried, frustrated, upset, happy and any other emotion or feeling that the elder male went through so as soon as Kiseop started being different with Kevin the vocalist knew something was up.

'I will figure out what on earth has made you act like this Lee Kiseop I promise you that even if it...' The vocalist blinked being brought out of his thoughts by the feeling of somebody kissing his cheek, he turned his head to see a bright smiling Jun next to him retreating from the kiss and going shy like a school girl. Kevin laughed softly and a small blush rose on his cheeks, the vocalist wrapped his arms around the rappers waist and hugged him tightly once again earning cheers from the crowd in front of them. The two of them continued like that for most of the night mostly due to being near each other for most of the performances, earning cheers and screams from the kissmess and glares and growls from their lead dancer though neither of the youngest members noticed it well not all the time.

After their performance Kiseop had almost ran off of the stage in frustration he didn't want to see the two youngest members all over each other so he rushed to the dressing room changed, as soon as he was finished he left pushing past Hoon on the way as he headed for the bus. Hoon who had been changing at the time lost his balance and fell falling into Soohyun who had noticed Kiseop pushing past and had prepared for Hoon to fall, he smiled at the younger male then frowned a little. "What's gotten into him?" He quested the other who was now getting back onto his feet to continue changing. Hoon sighed softly wondering if he should tell their leader what was going on with the dancer, he nodded his head towards the two younger males who were in the corner of the dressing room. Jun was sat on Kevin's lap pulling faces at him whilst Kevin had one arm wrapped around his waist the other poking at his cheek now and then or his side causing the smaller to squirm in place, Soohyun looked at the two members then turned his attention back to the other vocalist. "Is Kiseop jealous?" He questioned tilting his head slightly and earning a nod from Hoon, "he doesn't talk about it much but I know he likes Kevin and Kevin and Jun have gotten extremely close lately..." He shrugged his shoulders and finished getting changed heading out to go talk to their dancer leaving Soohyun looking rather dumbfounded as he watched the two younger members who seemed oblivious to the others around them.

Kevin had noticed Kiseop rushed off and although nobody realized he had watched the elder leave knocking Hoon off balance in the process but it hadn't stopped him playing around with Jun though he wanted to run after Kiseop and find out what was wrong, he currently had the younger in his lap and was messing around him. It wasn't so much that Kevin thought that Jun was a child and needed somebody to play around with it was more he was the closest to him in age and he remembered what it felt like to be so young and have so much energy because of the buzz of performing so he made it his job to help the other release some of that excess energy anyway he could. He smiled as Jun got up and they both changed and following Soohyun and Eli out to the bus only to see Kiseop glowering as they entered, Kevin thought for a moment he wanted to sit next to Kiseop and find out what was wrong but he could tell the dancer was in a bad mood so no he would wait until they were at the hotel alone together and then he would get it out of him one way or another.

The bus ride to the hotel was rather quiet and awkward, every bodies mood having been brought down by Kiseop's reaction to everything well almost everybody. Jun however was too pumped up to be brought down by somebody else's drama, Kevin had decided to sit away from Kiseop and Jun had sat next to him so the two were talking about the concert, reading through the fan notes and posing for cute selca's together and when Kevin refused to do aegyo for a picture the maknae pouted his bottom lip out and let out a soft, cute whine causing Kevin to almost melt and agree to do as he said. The lighter haired male did the aegyo that the rapper had wanted then giggled softly as Jun practically lay on him running his fingers through the others raven hair as they drove. 

When they arrived at the hotel Kiseop was one of the first out of the bus and through the hotel doors, he headed straight for his and Kevin's room and sighed in frustration. He had thought about trying to switch rooms with one of the members but his choices were limited, he couldn't swap with Jun because that would be putting Jun and Kevin together which was what he was trying to avoid. He couldn't swap with Eli because then he would be with Jun and if he was left alone with the angel stealer he would probably end up killing their newest member, Soohyun would never agree to switch rooms because he would want to be with Hoon and Hoon had stated how nice it had been to be able to share with Soohyun since the two had gotten together so the dancer was left with two choices. Stay in the room he was already in or go share with manger Hyung and although he loved their manager he didn't really want to share a room with him so being in the same room with Kevin it was he would just have to ignore that the vocalist was there as much as he could, the dancer quickly changed into his sweat pants and climbed into bed before Kevin even entered the room turning over so that he could pretend he was asleep and ignore the younger if he needed too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kevin's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I got off of the bus I said my goodnight, hugging our maknae and ruffling his hair whilst telling him to make sure he got some sleep. I then bowed and left for my room, I really needed to sort things out with Kiseop before they got worse and turned into a fight. Our group had already been through enough without another member leaving and to be honest with myself I don't think I could stand it if we lost Kiseop not now, he's come so far with us and improved so much. As I approached our room I took a deep breath and place my hand on the handle slowly pushing open the door and locking it behind me, I was nervous but why? I had spoken to Kiseop about things so many times before, he was my best friend I had no need to be nervous about things but here I was my palms clammy and my heart rate picking up. 

As I entered the room I noticed that Kiseop had already gotten into bed and turned the lights off, I pouted a little to myself I couldn't talk to him if he was asleep. I huffed slightly and changed into my nighttime boxers and then looked at my empty bed, I was about to climb in when a thought crossed my mind, I smiled to myself and crept over to my room-mates bed. Well if he was going to ignore me I was going to make it as hard as possible for him to do so, I quietly and carefully slipped under his covers and shifted pressing myself against his back. No reaction from dancer I shared a bed with, I hummed and placed my chin on his shoulder and glanced at him. I knew he wasn't asleep his breathing was all wrong so I whined softly into his ear, still nothing. Pouting once again I thought for a moment then smiled, I pressed my lips as close to his ear as I could and then in a soft but high pitch whining voice as cute as I could manage I could his name. "Seoppieeeeeee." I whined at him a smile spreading across my lips as he groaned and shifted to face me, "what?" He snapped at me and I pouted at him, "you've been ignoring me." I pointed out bluntly he just shrugged and looked away from me, "but whyyyy?" I whined out again causing him to look at me and sighed, "because it is easier." Was all I got in reply then he turned back over to go back to sleep, "goodnight angel." He whispered softly barely loud enough for me to even him, I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled close to him. "Goodnight," I mumbled before drifting off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Kevin awoke hoping he would wake to Kiseop still being in his arms but to the vocalists dismay the elder was nowhere to be seen, he sighed and slowly sat up blinking as a piece of paper tumbled from the pillow Kiseop had been sleeping on. Taking the paper into his  his hand he ran his brown orbs over the words sighing softly, 'okay then he's gone to the gym so I will just wait for him to finish even though it says he will be gone most of the day he has to come back sometime right?' With that Kevin got out of bed and headed for the shower, he wanted to hurry and get breakfast so that he could return to the room and wait for the elder member to return.

Kiseop grumbled as he worked out in the gym alone, he was going to ask Hoon but he had already been there for a couple of hours and it was only 9 am as it was so he hadn't wanted to bother the vocalist so early. He groaned and leaned back against the machine he was currently using and let out a frustrated sigh, "how long have you been in here?" Hoons voice echoed through the dancers ears causing him to look up shrugging his shoulder, "about two hours almost three now." He looked back down and clasped his hands together, "to get away from Kevin?" Hoon asked softly and the dancer nodded, the vocalist pulled the younger up and dragged him to the showers. "Seriously you need to go talk to him, you can't keep ignoring him like this it's starting to affect the group." Kiseop groaned and nodded stepping into the showers, he didn't want to tell Kevin everything but he saw the way the others moods dropped because of it so it was the best for the band.

 




Author's Note

I know this is late, extremely late but I've been extremely busy so I am sorry for that but here is the first chapter! 

Your opinions are always welcome and do you think Kiseop will tel Kevin everything? Or will he pick and choose what he tells the little angel?