Chapter 1: Watching Him

This Is To Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

Have you ever took the time to look at the details of things? I mean did you ever really take the time to observe something or someone thouroughly? Maybe it is just the way that I looked at him differently and saw that there is much more to him. There is so much that is quite amazing yet no one takes the time to care for him. It was as if I opened up a door to a dark room seeing a lonely yet hardworking guy with no one to love. It made me want to love him even more than before. 

Byun Baekhyun was his name. I remember talking to him as her trained for a year to debut in a boy group named Exo. It was small talk at first, I mean we exchanged a few words to each other as he praised me. I instantly told him to stop with the formalities because to me he was a friend. We then did become much more comfortable, having kakaotalk conversations every chance we could. It was nice to have someone I could be close to for once. Someone that cared for me as me. Kim Taeyeon, the girl with a dream, instead of Girls Generation's kid leader Kim Taeyeon. 

Once Baekhyun debuted it was much more difficult to keep a close friendship with him. He was busy debuting and I was in Japan with my other members working on our new Japanese single at the time. It was sad to see that I could not be with my best friend. We did meet up when our company had a tour and that was our opportunity to finally talk in person, to laugh and make memories together even if it was just fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter