Mute

Angelic Voice

          He was the heartthorb of the school no hold that thought, whole country, he has got everthing; looks, money, athletic and smart what more you can ask for? If you want more I'll tell you more.... he's a celebrity part of a band called Sharing, need more? Lee Taemin, black onyx eyes, blck hair with a tint of brown, spiky naturally, nice smooth skin, almost to perfect for a human that was him. His life was perfect for a human that was him. His life was perfect.

          "Heres our last song!" Kai asked the crowd, he was the drummer of the band.....standing a larget stage in front of millions of fans, screaming and yelling the band's name.

          You can ask why Taemin the lead singer wouldn't be asking them...let's make it simple, he was cold, he'd sing but he'd make no connection with the Fans....none...it;s singing then leaving the stage...yet the  crowd has him as their favorite of the band...maybe because he was the lead singer...a great singer.

          Guitars starts to make their sounds by Minho and the keyboard makes it's way into the rhythm, you can't hear it but it eas in the rhythm also, played by Baekhyun.

          Taemin holds the microphone on the stick and does his job...

Let me know that I've done wrong

When I've known this all along

I go around a time or two

Just to waste my time with you

Tell me all that you've thrown away

Find out games you don't wanna play

You are the only one that needs to know

I'll keep you my dirty little secret (dirty little secret)

Don't tell anyone

Or you'll be just another regret ( just another regret)

Hope that you can keep it

My dirty little secret

Who has to know?

When we live such fragile lives

It's the best way we survive

I go around a time or two

Just to wast my time with you

Tell mw all that you've thrown away

Find out games you don't wanna play

You are the only one that needs to know

I'll keep you my dirty little secret (dirty little secret)

Don't tell anyone

Or you'll be just another regret (just another regret)

Hope that you can keep it

My dirty little secret

Who has to know?

The way she feels inside (inside)

Those thoughts I can't deny ( deny)

There sleeping dogs won't lie ( won't lie)

And now I tired to but it's eating me apart

Trace this nightmare

I'll keep you my dirty little secret ( dirty little secret)

Don't tell anyone

Or you'll be just another regret ( just another regret)

I'll keep you my dirty littke sectet ( dirty little secret)

Don't tell anyone

Or you'll be just another regret ( just another regret)

Hope that you can keep it

My dirty little secret

My dirty little secret

My dirty little secret

Who has to know?

Who has to know? (A/N: The songs in this stories are not their song in real life XD.)

          He finished singing; the crowd cheers, Taemin bows and head back stage.

          "Alright thanks everyone has a good day." Kai says to the crowd they cheer, screming and waving their posters.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

          "oi, I'm tired, I think my hand is sprained from all that drumming" The hazel haired one said, known as Kim Jong in (Kai).

          "Want to hit the clubs?" Baekhyun asked the group, they all agreed to go to the club, what else do they have to do homework? I did say Taemin was smart but who said he tired?

          Suddenly the phone rings.

          "hello?" Taemin asked on his phone.

"Taeminie, I'm sorry I couldn't go watch the concert."

          He smiles, yeah he smiled...for this girl..."it's alright, want me to pick you up?" He asked her.

"I'm at my grandma's house if you can, can you please pick me up? It's up north in the woods, actually never mind I'll ask my dad, you might get lost... but I'll see you tomorrow then" She said.

"no it's alright I'll pick you up just give me the directions or just the address."

"Um it's Tamikoni Blossoms, are you sure? It'll take at least an hour the get here, and I don't want you to get lost."

"It's alright, I'll come pick you up now then, I don't really want to hit the clubs anyways so I'll just come and sleep over for the night."

"Okay! Thanks a lot Taeminine, I'm missing you so much"

"Alright bye" He said and hung up the phone

"Tami on the phone?" Baekhyun asked looking at Taemin.

"yeah"

"so when you are you guys planning to get engaged? I mean your relationship has been going on since you first became famous, she was the only girl that you had your eyes on, not any other hot fan girls of yours" Kai said

" I was thinking about proposing to her next month" Taemin answered.

"good enough" Minho said staring the ceiling

"alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow, I'm going over to Tami's grandmother's home, it's like up north or something so it'll be a long drive." Taemin explained to them.

"alright, later" The group said, well Minho just nodded since he's lazy.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

"Choi Sulli, can you come here for a second I need help here for a second I need help." Her grandmother asked the golden brown haired girl who was feeding little birds bread.

          The golden brown haired with brown orbs turned and around and stood up, she ran to her grandmothers and smiled at the scene she saw, her grandmother was chasing their pet chicken for eggs. The girl chased the chicken and caught it, she smiled and handed it to her grandmother.

          "Thank you Sulli, I wonder I would do without you" she said she took her hand and grabbed Sulli's hand and smiled.

           Sulli bowed and made her hand symbols, "no need to thank me, I should be thanking you for being such as a great grandmother" was what she said with her hands. (A/N: whenever words are bold that means Sulli is saying something with her hands, sign language.)

          Whenever her grandmother looked at Sulli, she'd always feel like crying, it's been 10 years since the incident happened.

~ Flash back~

          "STOP! LEAVE MY PARENTS ALONE!" The 6 years old girl cried out, to the man hitting her mom and dad at once, her mom cried out to her.

         "SULLI RUN! NOW!" She cried and disobeyed her mom insted she stood there trying to help her mom and dad, she ran up and the man and bit the man, that mean man... but instead she pushed her off and she hit against the wall, with no power she slowly watch the man kill her parents.

          That wan't all...after he killed them, he slowly walks to Sulli and continously kicks her, but instead he accidenlly kicked the back of causing her to spit out blood. About to finish her off when  the policemen already reached there stopped the man from hurting her, soon she was in the hospital.

          Soon, the doctor discovered that she had lost her voice, her voice box had been broken by the one kick, but she was lucky that she was alive, they looked for someone, a relative Sulli can stay with, discovering her grandmother was alive they brought her there. Soon she learned how to learn sign language, she then learned how to live in a poor place, and electricity was something they were unware of, away from the city, in the south.

          Lights were from Candle, stoves were from wood and fire, communications were from the little neighborhood, everyone communocates to each other like a family.

~ End of flashback~

          Tears starts to roll down the grandmother cheek, the beautiful golden brown haired girl stares at her grandmother in a worried look, she starts moving her hands as her grandma looked at her " Grandma, why are you crying? When you cry that makes me sad, please don't cry"

          Sulli signaled making a sad face to her grandma, her grandma smiles at how grown her grand daughter has been and hugs her, crying on Sulli, as Sulli tries her best to comfort her grandma.

          This is Choi Sulli, mayber she had a bad life, but everyone in the village learns from her, because she had never cried, she'd always smile and give that happy look to cheer everyone up, but only her grandma knew she was keeping her emotions bottled up.

          Sulli then let go of her grandma and stared at her grandma again giving her another signal "Granny, do you have bread? I want to feed the birds, I think they are hungry"

          Her grandma smiles "okay, here's some bread for them, now be careful, I don't want you falling in pond, it's dangerous" Her grandma said passing the bread, Sulli nodded and gave a big smile.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

An hour had passed

          "Where the hell is this place?!" Taemin asked, looking the maps and the roads, yeah he was on the roads of the woods, but he didn't seem to find the road his girlfriend was at. He could've asked people before, instead he though he'd find the way his own way.

          The car starts to slow down, he looks at the fas signal and swears under his breath, it was seriously his luck... no more gas, car engine shuts down, he's stuck in the middle of nowhere, sun was slowly setting down, he gave in.

          Taemin stepped out of the car and dials a phone number, he waits, but there wan't any signal, he gets pissed and swears agin.

          Walking straight to the road hw spots a small village, thank goodness he wasn't tapped here alone.

          Arriving to the village he spots an old lady, feeding the chicken some food, he walks over.

          "excuse me, do you know where this place is?" Taemin asked the old woman, she stares in delight.

          "oh, this is Cherry road, down in the south, amy I ask where you're traveling to? I can help". she asked.

          "This isn't north? ! Well do you know how can I go to the north? And do you have any gas or anything I need it for my car, it ran out of gas" He asked.

          "oh sweetie I'm sorry, this is a village, gas isn't found here..."

          "..." He looked away and stared at his cell phone.

          "How about you stay here for the night and we'll figure something out tomorrow, besides it's starting to get dark." The woman offered.

          Usually Taemin wouldn't trust women, any at all... they would always drool, but this woman was around her 70s so he doubt anything could happen.

          "Alright" Speaking in manners!

          " Great, I'll get my grand daughter to show you your room" The old lady said while smiling.

          "Choi Sulli dear, we have a guest" She yelled out, Taemin begain to get a bit pissed 'great it's a girl, guess I'm going to be stuck with a damn fan girl.'

          The golden brown haired girl ran to her grandmother and smiled, Taemin was in shocked, he never expected the girl to be so...so...pretty...and naturally, she had no make up and wearing a summer dress, decorated with cherry blossoms.

         "Sulli, this is...?" Her grandma said, waiting for Taemin to introduce himself.

"Taemin"

"This is Taemin. Sulli, he's our guest, show him the extra room we have" Sulli looked up the onyx eyes and smiled, she then walked away, having Taemin to follow her.

          Soon they reached to an old room Sulli opens the doors and dusts the bed and table clean. She stood ther and smiled at him, telling him to come in, instead he gives a cold glare.

"What's your name? give me a pen I'll give you my autograph and just please don't drool" He said in a cold emotionless tone, but to his surprise she did was tilted her head and acted as if she didn't know anything.

          "What? Are you stupid? Don't try to act all dumb and lost, the whole world knows us, poor and rich so don't keep up that stupid act of yours" He says and brushed right by her and sits on the bed.

          She smiles, it irritated him that she didn't whine and hop on him instead she smiles even after his mean comments, he freezes and sits there, watching her just smile, but soon she bows and walks out of the door.

          "annoying" Taemin said to himself and just sat there.

          Soon the door was knocked, Taemin simply yelled the word come on, and the same woman came in.

          "Taemin dear, sitting here isn't going to helo you...how about going outside, you should look back at the sunset, it looks really nice" The woman said and smiles she was old Taemin would feel bad if he was cold to an old lady I mean he wan't heartless.

          He followed her ouside, "you can sit with my grand daughter I'll be making the food" she said, he nodded as the woman left.

          Surprisingly he actually did walk up to the Choi Sulli girl, standing beside her, her eyes that were facing the sun now lies on hos eyes.

"You guys don't do much around here do you...no clubs, no electricity...it's no wonder you don't know who I can" He finally breaks the silent, he never talked to a girl this long before unless it was like his girlfriend, bit it eas even to his surprise he was talking to a girl that wan't Tami.

          She smiles and continues to look at the skies.

"Listen I didn't mean to say what I did before so can you say something or at least make a noice because it's annoying me. he says again now pissed, she says nothing but smiles again and looks at him.

"tch. Annoying, I don't even know why I even brother talking to some girl like you" He was pissed now, soon he walked off to the wooden house as Sulli stares at the guy who walks away from her.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

          Taemin was sitting on the floor watching the old lady set the food on the table.

"Sulli dinner is ready!" she yells out, soon the petite golden brown haired girl runs into the kitchen, she smiles and sits down on a chair across from Taemin, he just continues to glare at her, she notices but she says nothing but sits and waits for the food.

          Soon the three was eating "sorry Taemin, I know you're properly not used to the food, but that's all we have got, I'm terribly sorry" the old lady says.

"it's okay don't worry about it" Taemin has never been treated this way, he's never been treated like a human, it was always like a god,and he actually felt different for once.

"Grandma you make such good food, why wouldn't anyone like it?" Sulli signaled to her grandmother, who laughed and smiled murming the words "what a lovely grand daughter"

          Taemin noticing the signals and hand gestures he takes the chopsticks out of his mouthand just freezes and looks at the scence. Sulli's grandma notices and smiles, she puts down her chopsticks on the wooden table.

"My mistake for not tellling uou, boy do I have such bad manners, Sulli here, my grand daughter is mute, she can't talk" The lady explained to Taemin, he froze for once he regretted saying the things she did to this girl, he felt stupid not knowing that he didn't even notice the whole time.

          She looked at his astonished look and smiled at him, all he could do was stare in shock, and it kept foing into his mind that she was always smiling, no matter what he said to her before, she would smile, so far he had never seen a frown on her face yet.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

          Soon  the three finished eating, Taemin headed to his room, while Sulli and her grandma did the same.

"Good night grandma" she said using her sign language, her grandma kissed her and wished her a good noght too.

          She blew out the candles and thought to herself...'Sulli, sorry..' Her grandma thought... (A?N: Don't worry you'll knoe why she was apolpgizing to Sulli in the next chapter)

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

          Taemin lay on the hard bed, twisting and moving... it was un comfortable, he wondered how these people sleep on this bed, it was damn hard and uncomfortable, the room was dirty and small. It was far from what he was living in...

          He tried his best to sleep, shutting his eyes, but whenever he shut his eyes, he'd see golden brown, that golden brown haired girl, it would get him frustrated, they only saw each other today, yet it irritated him the whole day she always seemed happy...

          Soon his eye lids got heavier and he finally fell asleep.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

           Finally it was morning, about noon, yeah he was a heavy sleeper, Taemin finally woke up standing uo and doing some stretches then he reached for the wooden door. He opened it and to his surprise everyone was awake.

"Oh good morning Taemin, you're a heavy sleeper? Well breakfast is ready, after breakfast we'll think about a way to fix your car so you cn go back home okay?" The old lady said.

          He nodded, and took the tooth brush the lady gave him yesterday and went into the dirty small washroom to brush his teeth. After he went into the kitchen sitting at the same table they sat at for dinner, there he found the golden haired girl and old lady sitting in front of him, eating down already.

          To be honest, he hated the food but he had to be polite, he couldn't be that rude, besides if he was who or where would he go to.

"oh, so what are we going to do with you... let me see.." The lady said, putting her chopsticks down for a bit, but Sulli stood up and walked into a room. Both the lady and Taemin stared at where Sulli was going.

"Sulli dear, where are you going?" Her grandmother asked looking towards the direction Sulli went to. Soon Sulli came out with a big bottle of gas.

"oh, my Sulli dear where'd you get that?" Her grandma asked while Taemin just stared.

          Sulli started to move her hand again "oh, I was awake early, and when I walk pass by Taemin-shi's room I could tell he did not get used to it... I felt bad so since I woke up early, I went to the nearest village and got some gas" Her grandma smiled, almost crying.

"oh, Sulli" She said and stood up and hugged Sulli, she turns and looks at Taemin, then the lady started talking to him. "the problem solved Sulli got the gas for you from the nearest village" "but before when I was looking there wan't any villages beside this one" Taemin said to the old lady. "Oh dear, the nearest village is about a mile away" with those words Taemin stared at Sulli, why was it when he looks at the girl he gets pissed, why was she doing everything for a stanger and why was she always smiling.

"So Taemin, you can leave now" the woman smiled which gave her an extra wrinkle.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

          The golden brown haired girl was doing her routine, feeding the birds bead, while sitting in front of a pond. The famous Lee Taemin, walks up to her, she looks at him and smiles, her gaze turns back to the birds, he speaks.

"Listen, I've never done this before so bare with me..." Her head tilted, what did he mean by that?"

"I'm..I-...Listen I'm just... I didn't know you couldn't talk..." He stopped, he didn't know how to form a sentence, and instead he grabbed her hand and opened it. Sulli stares at Taemin.

          She opens her hand to see what he gave her, it was a watch a really expensive one, to her surprise she didn't know what to do, and was about to give it back.

"Just keep it, it's my way of saying sorry, and thank you for helping me out with my car" She smiled, he got annoyed again, and walked off back to his car without saying a goodbye.

          For the both of them, they thought it was their last time seeing each other, it was one of those one time thing....

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

          "Taemin?! HEY! TAEMIN!" Kai said waving a hand in front of Taemin.

"What?"

"Were you listening?! Tami was worried about you!"

"I will call her and explain everthing" Taemin said

"yeah I think you should, besides I hope we all skipped class just for you"

"Hn." It was his infamous line, everyone knew it would always come from Taemin.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

          The whole day went through rough for Taemin, by the time he got to school, the fan girls were going crazy, he got lectured from the teacher that he was late and always skipping class, and his girlfriend was really upset that he got her worried. But those weren't the reasons why he had a rough day, it was because he couldn't get that golden brown haired girl out of his mind, he was super annoyed.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Here is the first chapter. Hope you all like it. Enjoy~