Is it really a mistake: Kaibaek sneak peek

Is it really a mistake: Kaibaek sneak peek

Warning: Top sehun

“I never thought meeting someone that’s ridiculously rich can be this difficult.” Sehun mumbles and Kai who was standing next to him the whole time let out a chuckle.

“Sehun, I think I might start to like this Baekhyun guy.” Kai comments amuse. Sehun watches his bestfriend with confuse eyes.

“He got you in his grip man. It takes a lot of effort for me to convince you and he does it with just a simple talk? Man, I should meet this guy.” Kai said, nodding to his own idea. Sehun scoff.

Kai walks out of the building after he’s satisfied watching Sehun getting out of his mind due to a certain man name Park Chanyeol. But what interest Kai more is the said man bestfriend Sehun’s mention Byun Baekhyun. Kai smirks. He and Sehun had been friend since forever and it’s an almost impossible task to talk Sehun off thing but this Baekhyun guy does it with such ease.

“I’ll definitely make this guy my partner in crime.” Kai thought confidently.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The first time Kai meets Baekhyun he’s loss for words which rarely happen. It’s not that he was smitten by Baekhyun appearance like any normal love at first sight scene, he was just…shocked? Yes that is the right word. Stealing a glance once a while, Kai concludes, Byun Baekhyun appearance was far from what he expected. Kai always have this idea that Chanyeol’s best friend will be tall like the man and most importantly intimidating. He must be, because he has such power over boring Sehun but the appearance before him proves him wrong. Baekhyun was petite with somewhat cute smile. Kai starts to wonder what so special about this guy but it all come clear to him when Baekhyun starts to speak.

“No wonder Sehun falters. No matter how hard Sehun tries to deny it, Kai knows Sehun has this terrible weakness for cute thing and seeing Baekhyun ends his words with blinding smile and huge puppy eyes was prove enough.” Kai thought but the fact why Baekhyun acts affect him was beyond him.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kai looks with amusement when Chanyeol walks down the aisle in a wedding dress.

“Sehun is so lucky, Chanyeol hyung is seriously beautiful.” He thought but then he turns to look at Baekhyun that smiling proudly. At the moments Kai knows instantly that Baekhyun must have played some part in that, and that amuse him more. He walks closer to where Baekhyun is standing.

“Seriously hyung, you need to pass down some of your trick.” He said to Baekhyun and that earns him a smug smile.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Ever since then, Kai keeps on bothering Baekhyun and eventually Baekhyun joins him in his life mission to make Sehun’s life miserable. That’s what Sehun used to complain to him, but Kai of course thought otherwise.

“If I don’t bother you Hunnie, you’ll lead your life plain and miserable until you die old and lonely. You should be glad.” Kai said one day earning a glare from Sehun.

“Yes, I’m very thankful to have such a loving and caring friend like you, Jongin.” Sehun said sarcastically and Kai simply laugh.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kai watches when Sehun runs into their classroom, panting.

“You’re late.” He said with an obvious smirk. Sehun rolls his eyes. It has been Kai routine to everytime he come in late since he’s married to Chanyeol.

“Why do you have so much interest in my life?” Sehun asks curiously at one time. Kai grins at the question.

“Just wondering how a is after marriage will feel like. It’s a field I never step in you know.” Kai said excitedly. Sehun scoffs at the answers.

“Yeah…says someone who even had it with pregnant woman. I thought there’s nothing will catch your interest anymore.” Sehun comments casually. Kai looks at Sehun with shock.

“I will always be interested. Say Sehun, someone told me that pregnant man is tighter. Is it true?” Kai asks with much interest and Sehun can’t help but knocked some sense into his bestfriend’s head.

“Ow! What was that for?” Kai asks rubbing his sore head.

“Don’t even dream that I’ll indulge your dirty mind Kim Jongin.” Sehun warns and Kai scoffs.

“If you won’t I’ll asks Chanyeol hyung himself.” Kai states calmly earning him a deathly glare from Sehun. He simply dismissed them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kai feels some sort of a challenge when one day Baekhyun point out that he’s kind of a wild child. It is true though. He and Baekhyun have some sort of weird connection. Baekhyun is Chanyeol’s bestfriend and he’s Sehun. Between both of them…it’s some sort of rivalry he guess. Baekhyun and Kai are like heaven and earth. Baekhyun often acts older than his age, matured and strict whenever it involves Chanyeol. He likes things to be in control and often than once being more boring than Sehun. Meanwhile as for Kai, he’s just enjoying his youth. For him, just let it be what should be. Life is too short to make it too complicated. His personality is just fine save for one very bad habit.

“Jongin, you change partners like you change your clothes.” Sehun one mention to him and that is kind of bad in his point of view since he changes clothes thrice a day. Thankfully, his bad habits slow down when they enter their final year. Kai was too busy with college’s activities that he always ends up too exhausted to care.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Congratulation Sehun, Chanyeol. Now you’ve become a parent.” The words are repeated around the hospital’s room. Kai smiles proudly when he sees the little child in Chanyeol’s arms. Then, something tucks in his heart.

“How will it feel if I have child of my own?” Kai thought silently.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the time when Sehun bring his some sort of ‘nephew’ little Oh Minho to their college, Kai can’t help but awed at the adorable scene.

“Hunnie, you make me feel like I want a child too.” Kai voices out.

“Then have one.” Sehun answers plainly.

“But, I still don’t find the one.” Kai complains making Sehun rolls his eyes.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Aaahhh, I really want a child.” Kai voices out suddenly when he spend time with Kris and Tao. Tao widens his eyes in excitement while Kris sends him a weird look.

“What’s with you?” Kris asks with a frown. Tao pouts at the question.

“Come on hyung. Let him be. We’ll have more babies in our group.” Tao said in pure joy. Kris scoffs.

“Tao, I told you it’ll be easier if we have our own baby right?” Kris said reminding Tao.

“…and I told you it’ll be hard to have one when both of us are still studying right? You’re so frustrating sometimes.” Tao rebuts back. The atmosphere between them becomes tense. Kai heaves a heavy sighs.

“Do you two need to have this lover’s quarrel right now? There goes my plan to stay for the night since you two will need some make-up .” Kai said irritated making Tao blushes furiously and Kris having a huge grin.

“Come on Kai. I never knew you can be so moody. Don’t you have some sort of new ‘target’? Kai raises his eyebrows at Kris suggestions.

“What do you mean?” Kai asks after a moment of silent.

“Well, I thought you have some sort of weird attraction toward Baekhyun.” Kris states earning nods of agreement from Tao. Kai sighs.

“Baekhyun hyung? He’s way out of my league Kris hyung.” Kai said calm. Kris scoffs again.

“You never know if you don’t try. Besides, Kai that Tao and I know never give up before even started.” Kris exclaims with Tao nodding furiously beside him.

“Well, it’s not like I’ll loss anything if I woo him right?” Kai said after a moment of thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

That’s how Kai begin to court Baekhyun. He finished his class early that day and decides to give Baekhyun a visit at his office. Seeing the receptionist when he arrives, Kai can’t help but flirt with her…well, since old habit die hard.

“Hey cutie…” Kai was beginning to show his charm when a familiar voice stop his action.

“Kai? Is that you? What are you doing here?” Baekhyun asks walking closer toward Kai.

“Sorry cutie…it seems like my date has arrive.” Kai whispers to the receptionist before turning toward Baekhyun.

“Hey hyung, let’s go out on a date.” Kai said showing his killer smile. Baekhyun frowns at Kai’s boldness.

“Are you sick or something?” Baekhyun asks cautiously. Kai moves one of his hands to his forehead at the question.

“Nope. I’m perfectly fine.” Kai answers confidently. Baekhyun frowns deeper.

“Are you seriously asking me out for a date?” Baekhyun’s face contorts in pure confusion. Kai simply nods confirming.

“What’s with the idea out of sudden?” Baekhyun can’t help but asks. The confusion was killing him.

“Well hyung, I’m single. You’re single. I have needs…and even when you work like a robot, I still see a human. So, I believe you have needs too. When both of us available for each other, why not?” Kai said calms and Baekhyun can’t help but blush a bit at Kai’s confident.

“Y…you’re seriously out of your mind.” Baekhyun states nervously before rushing away. Kai just smirks seeing the action.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Come on hyung, let’s try it with me.” Kai said as he shakes the bottle containing some weird meds he obtains from Kris. Baekhyun keeps on ignoring him. Seeing Kai following Baekhyun like a lost puppy, Jongdae decides to intervene.

“Kai…” he calls stopping the young man from following Baekhyun.

“Yes Jongdae hyung?” Kai answers as he walks toward Jongdae.

“With Baek, the more you force him…the more he runs. Try to play hard sometimes.” Jongdae said expertly. Kai seems deep in thought.

“But Jongdae hyung, I don’t understand him. I know he’s caving in but somehow I get the feeling there’s something stopping him.” Kai points out. Jongdae gives out a light chuckle.

“…and Baek told me he can cover it better than Yeollie…” Jongdae thought.

“I’m told that you used to frequent the night club. I guess he thinks since you get it easy doesn’t mean that everybody will come rolling to you. Baek might looks like he doesn’t care but he’s the most jealous possessive person I’ve known before Sehun. We’ve always been fighting intensely because of Yeollie before. But after knowing Sehun, Baek looks like a normal person now.” Jongdae comments casually making Kai laughs.

“Yes Jongdae hyung, Sehun is seriously at another level. Sometimes I feel bad for Chanyeol hyung.” Kai said agreeing.

“Me too…and most of the time it was cause by me. Anyway, in Baek’s case, confront him. You might see some light in your relationship.” Jongdae said short and Kai simply nods.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Baekhyun walks out of his office only to find Kai flirting with the receptionist again.

“Aren’t you tired doing the same thing everyday Kai?” Baekhyun said walking pass him. Kai turns around to catch Baekhyun.

“Come on hyung, don’t be jealous. That’s my way to spend my free time. Besides, flirting skill if not being used will end up being dull.” Kai reasons out. Baekhyun scoffs at the answer.

“Jealous? Huh, in your dream.” Baekhyun said trying to keep a straight face. Kai have to hold his chuckle.

“Did you know that you can be cute in the most unbelievable circumstance hyung?” Kai asks teasing. Baekhyun can’t help but turn into a shade of pink to that compliments.

“Yeah, said the player with his sweet words.” Baekhyun tries to act unaffected. Kai grins become wider.

“You should be proud that this player is using his sweet words on someone special as you.” Kai whispers into Baekhyun’s ear making him shiver.

“D…Don’t tease me.” Baekhyun can’t help but stutter. If Kai can squeals right now he will but that will change what he come to do. He takes one of Baekhyun hand into his and pulls him until their bodies touch each other. Then he snakes his hand around Baekhyun’s waist while pushing Baekhyun’s chin with his other hand so that their eyes meet each other.

“I was told that I need to clean my hand to get into this pant…” Kai said as he snakes his hand to Baekhyun’s to squeeze it only to be hit by Baekhyun.

“Feisty…I like…and better if I can get into your heart.” Kai said low. Baekhyun tries to wiggle himself out of Kai’s hold only to be brought closer. Baekhyun can feel Kai’s arousal and his face turns into darker shades of pink. Kai chuckles lightly.

“So, how long do I have to wait or should I rephrase it…how long do you think you can wait?’ Kai whispers seductively as his lips ghosting over Baekhyun’s. Desperate to get away, Baekhyun steps hard into Kai’s foot. Out of shocks Kai release the hug.

“S…St…Stop teasing me.” Baekhyun stutters as he tries his best to calm down. Kai, unaffected by previous incident walks toward Baekhyun and steals a kiss from him.

“You just more Baek…don’t make me wait that long.” Kai whispers before leaving the flusters Baekhyun alone. That night, Kai screams excitedly when he receives a short message from Baekhyun

“3 months.” That night Kai falls asleep with a huge smile.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After 3 months of pure torture, excessive PDA that he gets from Seyeol couple everytime he visits them with Baekhyun and countless sleepless night, finally Byun Baekhyun gives in and exclusively gives his heart and soul to Kim Jongin.

“…and Sehun was right to be amazed how Baekhyun can tame a wild child like him.” Kai thought as he smiles watching Baekhyun sleeps next to him.

“Now I have one more goal to fulfill. We have to plan for our own child.” Kai thought excitedly as he dove under the cover and bring Baekhyun into his embrace.

A/n: To all is it really a mistake readers that come to read this fic...i'm seriously grateful. To all new reader, feel free to read the full fic to shred some light to this story...anyway thank you for all the support and enjoy. ^-^