Chapter I

Somewhere in Neverland

He’s the popular boy at school. He’s the playboy, the jock, the rich kid, name it. He’s a bully. He had that mysterious aura which draws girl to him. He’s always around with girls, making out at the locker. He’s the kind of guy that I don’t wanna be with, but fate has its own ways. Darn, fate got me a good time. 

 

As I open my eyes, it’s already 6 am. Oh. School. I hate school. I got up of my bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and change into my uniform. I didn’t bother to put on any makeup since it didn’t enhance my features, more like it made me ugly. I put my shoes on and went downstairs and grabbed a toast. I’m heading off to school.

I got my bicycle on our garage and made my way to school. Ah! Fresh air. I have always loved mornings since it made me realize the small things in life. Suddenly, there’s a loud honk coming from the car behind me. Guess who was it? Jackson. That playboy.

“Want a ride?” He asked me while eyeing me.

“No thanks.” I replied and pedaled on my bike again.

“Hey! No one declines a request that I made! You’ll pay for this!” he shouted.

Okay, okay. I’m used to this. Being bullied by the students in school. I don’t know why. But I didn’t intend to fight back. Not even once. It’s better to be like this than to be the popular girl at school who flirts with all the boys.

As soon as I reach school, students threw me that disgusted look again. I wish they can look at themselves right now. I didn’t do anything bad, but here I am, standing at the center of the crowd, wondering why they’re throwing me that look.

Oh! Now I know why. That incident that happened earlier. Someone might have saw it. It’s fine.

“Well well, look who’s here. The girl who declined Jackson’s invitation! How dare you decline him!” she said then I can feel that cooling sensation that gets down to my body. I looked down and saw they poured me water.

I didn’t say a thing, I just stood there.

The crowd started to cheer but immediately faded then I looked behind me and saw seven guys entering the school gate. The crowd started to move near them then JR went and approached me.

“Are you alright?” he said and touched my face. I can feel my face becomes warm so I quickly nodded.

He smiled at me and left. The remaining six just looked at me and smiled. Well, except for Jackson. He’s just looking at me.

The bell rang a few minutes after that encounter and I can’t go to school because my uniform is drenched wet. I need to go home.

“Hey!” a guy said behind me. I looked at him and it’s Jackson.

“Why?” I replied.

“Here. Use my coat.” He said. How can he be a gentleman when he’s a player, a jerk?

“No thanks.” I said.

I saw him smirk and looked at me.

“Okay, so you don’t want it. More like, you don’t like me. Why? Everyone likes me. No one dislikes Jackson Wang.” He authoritatively said.

“Well, let me be the first on the list who dislikes you.”