Kissing Booth (Hunhan)

EXO Drabbles

Prompt: Met at a charity kissing booth AU
Pairing: Sehun x Luhan


 

Sehun wasn’t sure how his friends had dragged him to their school festival.  He usually wasn’t one for all the crowds and festival games, though the food at least was a plus.  (Oh yeah, maybe that was how they had talked him into coming.)  He made sure they stopped at most of the places selling food, even getting his friend Jongin to buy him some things.  If he ignored the noise and crowd of people, it really wasn’t so bad.

That is, until they happened upon a crowd so thick that they couldn’t even elbow their way through the area between the booths.  Sehun’s lips turned down in a displeased frown at the wall of people chatting excitedly with each other.  They were mostly girls, he noticed, wincing slightly at loud, girlish squeals that grated harshly on his ears.

“What’s going on?” Jongin muttered, trying to stand on his tiptoes to see over the large group of girls (with a few guys here or there, though they were definitely outnumbered).

Sehun grunted, not really caring, though he could practically smell the delicious food that this crowd of people was separating him from, and he’d like to get through and eat sometime this week.  Next to him, Baekhyun was pouting, the shorter male unable to see over the first couple of rows of girls.  Still pouting, he tugged on his boyfriend’s sleeve.

“Chanyeollieeee~” he sing-songed, “Can you see what’s going on?  What’s the line for?”

Chanyeol, admittedly the tallest of them, craned his neck to try and see, squinting his eyes to read the sign attached to the booth that all the girls seemed to be in line for, “Uh... ‘Kissing Booth’, it says,” he told them, trying to make out the face of the person sitting at the booth.  His mouth opens a little as he recognizes the boy sitting there, smiling at the girls who were standing in line, “Is that Luhan?” he questions, almost to himself.

“What?” Baekhyun gaped, “Luhan is doing a kissing booth?”

While the shortest of them was demanding his boyfriend lift him up so he could see, Jongin was busy side-eyeing Sehun.  Being best friends with the younger guy since they were kids, he knew all about Sehun’s crush on the upperclassman.  Most of their friends knew, in fact--Sehun wasn’t exactly subtle when he stared at Luhan--but Jongin was the only one who knew how long Sehun had been pining for the pretty upperclassman.  Jongin’s eyes twinkled mischievously, a plan forming in his mind.  While Sehun was busy staring at Luhan over the heads of all the fangirls, Jongin nudged Baekhyun and quickly muttered his plan.  When Baekhyun grinned wolfishly at him, he thought that his plan might just work.

They placed bets, of course.  After the amounts had been decided, Jongin put his plan into action.

He sidled up to Sehun, elbowing him not-so-gently in the side.

“Oww...” Sehun grumbled, glaring at his friend, “What was that for?”

“You should get in line,” Jongin suggested, motioning at the line of mostly girls.  Sehun gaped at him before his face settled back into its usual frown.  He shook his head, turning back to stare at Luhan... or the next booth, the one selling food.  He was definitely staring at that one, and not at the beautiful deer-like guy at the kissing booth.  Definitely.

“C’mon!” his friend kept trying, elbowing him again.  Sehun wass pretty sure his side wass going to be bruised by the time this was all over.  After much nagging and arguing (“But I’m not a girl!”  “There are guys in there too, idiot, it’ll be fine!”), he finally decided that he needed to get away from his best friend before his headache got worse or he ended up with a cracked rib from all the elbowing.  It certainly had nothing to do with the fact that he wanted to kiss Luhan.

So he somehow found himself in line, surrounded by giggling, squealing girls and the occasional fanboy.  He felt very uncomfortable, especially after he heard his friends cheering and calling out encouragement from the back of the line.  He kept his eyes on the ground and pretended not to know them.

The wait was excruciating.  He slowly worked his way up in line until Luhan was in sight.  The Chinese student was smiling and laughing with some girls, making Sehun’s stomach do odd things, possibly some dance moves--he isn’t sure.  Or maybe he was going to throw up?  It could go either way, really.  By the time it was his turn, he was about ready to make a run for it, forget getting to kiss his crush.  He even tried to go back, but the girls behind him shoved him forward till he almost fell across the booth’s counter and into Luhan.  With those sparkling doe eyes staring up at him curiously, Sehun tried to keep his cool.  He was pretty sure he was blushing, but he was going to do his best not to stutter.

“H-hello,” he muttered, internally cursing himself.  That went well (not).

“Hi!” Luhan greeted him cheerfully, “What’s your name?”

Staring at the counter instead of into Luhan’s sparkling eyes, he managed not to stutter this time, “Sehun.”

“Nice to meet you, Sehun,” the other boy said with a blinding smile, “Which would you like?”

Forgetting that he acted stupid when he looked directly at Luhan, Sehun glanced up from the very interesting counter-top, “Huh?”

Luhan blinked at him for a moment before giggling and pointing at a sign next to him, “Which one, Sehun?”

The younger male turned to look at the sign, which listed prices and what he could get from Luhan, apparently.  Kiss on the lips, kiss on the cheek, kiss on the forehead...  Sehun knew he was blushing again but had no idea what to do about it.  He blinked stupidly at the upperclassman for a moment before just going for it.  It’s embarrassing, but if he was being honest with himself, did he even have a chance with Luhan?  He might as well take what he could get while he had the opportunity.

“Uh, kiss on the lips...?” he said quietly, almost too quietly for Luhan to hear.  Sehun was half expecting Luhan to look disgusted by having to kiss a guy--on the lips, no less--but the doe-eyed boy just smiled wider and nodded his head, motioning for Sehun to lean down.  Without really thinking about anything other than Luhan’s pretty pink lips, Sehun did as he was bid, leaning close enough to see every eyelash surrounding Luhan’s gorgeous eyes.  Then there were lips pressed against his and his eyes slipped slowly shut.

He never believed it when people talked about seeing stars or fireworks going off in their head or whatever when they kissed someone they liked.  Sehun had never felt that with anyone before, but the second his lips connected with Luhan’s, he was a believer.  The elder’s lips were so soft and plush, not at all what he was expecting.  It may have just been him imagining things, but did the kiss last longer than the ones Luhan had been giving the others?  Sehun wasn’t sure.  He was too busy seeing stars.

When he finally pulled back, he continued to blink stupidly at Luhan, who may or may not have had a bit of a dreamy cast to his half-lidded eyes.  Trying to pull himself out of his Luhan-induced stupor, he put the correct amount of money down on the counter.  When he slid the money over to Luhan, the elder somehow managed to touch his hand as he took it.

“Thank you, Sehun!” Luhan chirped, grinning at the dumbstruck boy who was staring at his hand.  

Before Sehun could manage to formulate a reply, he was being pushed out of the way by the next person in line.  He somehow made his way back to his friends, who immediately started asking him how it had went and teasing him about finally kissing Luhan.  Sehun didn’t say anything for a while, still staring stupidly at his hand.

“What have you got there?” Jongin asked, barely holding back his smile as he peered at the little slip of paper in Sehun’s hand.

Sehun opened his mouth but was unable to form words for a few moments before finally mumbling, “He gave me his number...”

Jongin suddenly let out a whoop, slapping Sehun on the back, “Good job, Sehun!”  Before the younger male could recover from the surprise beating, Jongin was turning around and crowing proudly at Baekhyun, “I win!  Hand it over!”

Growling and sending a glare in the direction of Luhan, Baekhyun pulled some money out of his pocket and grudgingly passed it to Jongin.  Chanyeol did the same, sighing at his almost-empty wallet.  Once he had counted out his loot, Jongin cast a glance at Luhan, still grinning over winning the bet.  His grin only widened when he caught Luhan staring at Sehun.

Sehun, however, was still too shocked to notice.


 

a/n - So there's the first drabble 8'D what do you guys think?  I'd love some comments!  This hasn't been edited yet, so it might change a little after my beta checks it over~  This is my first attempt at writing anything to do with real people, so I apologize if I didn't portray them very well OTL  I'm doing these drabbles mostly as practice for a bigger, chaptered fic!  I've got 6 more drabbles planned out, and after that we'll see what pairings and prompts are suggested uwu

Up next is a Kaisoo drabble ;D look forward to it!

gif not mine 8'D