End

1 Year, 4 Months, 30 Days....

"Where's Mino?" Jinwoo asked while slamming the front door close.

The other three members just looked at each other. Jinwoo was pissed and a pissed Jinwoo was not a good thing. Everyone from YG was afraid of a pissed off Jinwoo. From the trainees to all the to the CEO, everyone was afraid.

Jinwoo never gets upset or pissed off and when he does, that is when all hell breaks lose.

Seunghoon, Seungyoon and Taehyun look at each other and just gulp. They could save Mino but why risk bodily harm and three weeks in the hospital all becaause of that forgetful bastard Mino. Damn that fool! How could he forget their anniversary?

"He's not here. He is still at the studio hyung.He is working on a new song with Bobby." Seunghoon told him.

The look on Jinwoo's eyes changed into even something more darker and all the could think was CRAP!

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! IT IS OUR ANNIVERSARY! WE HARDLY - NO WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER IN MONTHS!" Jinwoo yelled and the others could see his eyes start to tear up. It hurt them to see their favorite hyung like this. Stupid Mino! They all thought.

Jinwoo then fell to his knees and covered his eyes and little sniffles could be heard by the three.

Ahh f*** he's crying! thought Seunghoon.

Both Seungyoon and Taehyun thought the same thing. I'm going to punch Mino in the throat!

"Maybe he has someone else" whispered Jinwoo. The other three were shocked and rushed towards him.

"No hyung, please don't think that. You know he loves you and only you." Taehyun said.

Jinwoo just shook his head and whispered "He has been avoiding me and I was looking forward to spending time with him."

"Hyung, you should go and see him. Give him a piece of your mind." Seunghoon told him.

"No... I don't think I want to see him now." he told them in a whisper. Why should I go? He probably will just avoid me.

"Yes you should go. Talk to him." stated Seunghoon.

"No. I'm not. Don't try to force me: Said Jinwoo who was clearly getting upset again.

The three just looked at each other while Jinwoo looked at his fingers. He needs to go. All three thought.

Taehyun gently grabbed Jinwoo's hand and said "Hyung, please you need to go and talk to him. Both of you went through so much to be to be together." They could see Jinwoo was slowly rethinking about not going. Taehyun continued, "How about you take a walk to help you think and then come home, freshen up and then you go and talk to him."

Jinwoo looked at up at them and thought, Damn kid is right.

He lets out a sigh and says, "Maybe I do need a walk."

"You do hyung. Stay strong and let us know when you're on your way back, ok?" asked Seungyoon.

"I will guys. Thank you" Jinwoo says with a smile directed towards them. The other three just smile back and give him a tight hug before Jinwoo walks out.

They watch as Jinwoo closes the door and hear him walking towards the elevator.

"Piece of better be on his way!" Taehyun says while quickly sending out a text message. The three then quickly cleaned and went about their business, knowing what was going to happen later.

 

Jinwoo sat on a bench at a near by park. He just stares across the playground, thinking about everything that Mino and him went through. He gets up and starts walking, with memories running wild. All the ups and downs, tears and smiles all went through his mind. He loves Mino and he knows Mino loves him. Well, everybody knows how much Mino loves him. A little smile appears on his face.

"I miss him." He says to himself. He stops and looks up at the stars and says "I need to talk to him. No I need to see him and just be in his arms."

With that he sent a quick message to Seunghoon, letting him know that he was on his way back. He quickly placed the phone back in his pocket and started walking back.

 

He opens the apartment door and was surprised to see it pitch black except for the flickering light coming from the living room.

Huh? What the heck? Oh what if it is a thief???? He thought to himself. He gathered all his courage and the closest shoe, which belonged to Seungyoon, and started walked towards the living room.

As soon as the living room came into view, he could not believe what he was seeing. There was a path of rose petals from where he stood all the way to the center of the living room. There were candles flickering and gentle music playing in the background. In the middle of the living room stood someone who he has been yearning for months.

"..Mino..." Jinwoo says. Mino was wearing a nice fitted suit and he looked damn hot. He just smiled at Jinwoo and motioned him to come closer. "Come here babe." He says to Jinwoo.

Jinwoo slowly walks towards him and he starts to notice that Mino is looking nervous. Once he was standing infront of Mino, he felt a gentle touch on both his hands. He looks down and sees Mino holding both his hands. He is pulled closer towards Mino and feels gentle lips  touch his.

For a moment Jinwoo forgets about what had happened earlier. As soon as he remembers and thinks about giving Mino a piece of his mind but as he is about to open his mouth to say something, Mino places a finger on his lips.

"Wait. Don't say anything right now. Let me finish talking and then you can talk ok?" and Jinwoo just nods his head.

Mino takes a deep breathe in and looked at him with a smile.

"Jinwoo hyung. I love you so much. You have brought so much happiness and love into my life. I remember how we used to avoid each other because we were so afraid of our own feelings. I was so scared hyung. I fell in love with you without even knowing it. I was in deep and I do not have any regrets. It took me a while to get you to accept your own feelings towards me and the second you you agreed to be my boyfriend was one of the happiest moments in my life. I also remember when you told me you love me for the first time. I was so happy and just jumping around and I ended up farting."

Jinwoo giggled at the memory and Mino just turns a little red.

"Even though the farting incident was embarrassing, that moment you said you loved me was another happiest moment in my life. You have given me so much great moments in my life." Mino stops, looks at Jinwoo and takes another deep breathe. " I now would like to give you great moments in you life. Hyung, I know I can be dumb at times and make you sad, but I love you and I promise to make you shed tears of happiness only." 

Jinwoo's heart was beating so fast. He couldn't believe what was happening.

"I know you are upset beacuse we haven't spent anytime with each other lately. Well that is because of this." He says while pointing at all the candles, flowers and the music.

Mino looks down at Jinwoo and leans forward and places a kiss on his forehead. He then slowly gets down on one knee while holding onto one of Jinwoo's hand. With the other hand he goes into his pocket and pull out a black velvet box. He slowly opens it and Jinwoo could not believe his eyes.

HE'S PROPOSING TO ME!!!!!!!!

The ring looks beautiful. Mino takes the ring out of the box and bring it near Jinwoo's finger. "Babe, I love you and always will. You are my life and bring me so much joy. I had asked you to be my boyfriend and you said yes. I now ask you to spend the rest of your life growing old with me while making new memories together. Kim Jinwoo, will you marry me and become my wife?"

Jinwoo couldn't be even more happier. He looked at Mino and saw the man he fell in love with, the man that his love for will grow as they spend rest of their life together.

Mino was getting a little nervous and anxious because of Jinwoo. Jinwoo had not said anything yet and it was worrying him. Mino then feels his collar being pulled and feels lips against his. His just smiles against the kiss and brings his arms around Jinwoo. Mino pulls away and places the ring on Jinwoo's finger.

Out of nowhere Seunghoon, Seungyoon and Taehyun appear from one of the rooms, screaming congratulations. Taehyun had recorded the whole thing.


"Ok, we are going to leave now and head to Bobby's place and won't be back till tomorrow night. We know you guys are going to have hot steamy all night long and even all day tomorrow. We seriously dont want to hear Mino pounding our favorite hyung." says Taehyun.

"Hey!" Jinwoo says with embarressement, while Mino just chuckled and the other three just laughed.

"You guys are be to be at it like bunnies." Seunghoon says while cackling before closing the front door. They could still hear his cackling and Jinwoo just shakes his head with a smile. He then feels two strong arms wrap around him and felt lips against his neck. It sends shivers down his spine and he is turned around, facing Mino. Both looked at each other before Mino kisses him again. The kiss is soft and gentle but passionate. Jinwoo slowly pushes Mino's suit jacket off and s his shirt while Mino's hands lift up Jinwoo's sweater. Once the sweater was on the floor, Mino grabbed Jinwoo by the neck and oulled him forward. Jinwoo quickly unbottons Mino's shirt and wraps his arms around his neck. Mino grabs his legs, lifts him up and Jinwoo expertly wraps them around Mino. Jinwoo he then pushed against the cold wall and it makes him arch his body towards Mino. It was getting hot and they both needed to be right now. Mino carries Jinwo into their room and kicks the door close. He then gently places Jinwoo on the bed, then quickly took off his pants and is only left with his unbottoned shirt on. He knows how much Jinwoo loves seeing him with an unbotton shirt on, it turned him on. Mino reached over to Jinwoo's pants and quickly takes them off. Jinwoo is laying infront of him with nothing on. He hovered over Jinwoo, looking at how beautiful his wife-to-be is.

"You are so beautiful. You will be my wife soon and hopefully the mother of my children." Mino says to Jinwoo, the latter smiles and kisses him.

"I can not wait to be officially your wife. You will be my husband and the father of my children. I love you." Jinwoo says before kissing Mino again.

Mino breaks the kiss and slowly moves down while placing kisses. The kisses slowly turns to and and bite marks are all left while Mino works his way down. Jinwoo arched his back and pushed his head back from the pleasure that Mino was giving him. His eyes closed and all he felt was the feeling of being loved by Mino. It was magical.

He slowly opens his eyes and placed his left arm next to him. Mino's spot. It was empty and cold. He looked over and saw nothing. Just the cold empty surface of the bed. he retracted his arm and placed it over his eyes.

"He is not here." he whispers to himself.

How long has it been? Who is he kidding, he knows eactly how long it has been. 1 year, 4 months and 30 days. That's how long it has been since Mino left. 1 Year, 4 months and 30 days since he was taken away from him and their two beautiful sons. Handsome Chanwoo who is 8 years old and cute Minwoo who is only a year old.

1year, 4 months and 30 days since that drunk bastard decided to drive and ram his truck into Mino's car. Killing him on the spot.

Jinwoo was at home waiting for Mino to return from work, so he could tell him that he was pregnant with their second child. Instead of opening the door to Mino, Jinwoo had opened the door to police officers. His world came crashing down.

He would have joined Mino if it were not for Chanwoo and Minwoo. These two were the only reason he was still here. They only have him and he couldn't leave what Mino and him created with love. They are the result of their love for each other.

Jinwoo removed his arms and turned towards the picture on his night table. It was taken by Seungyoon on the night that Mino had proposed to him. You could see the love and his eyes start to tear up.

"You promised you would make me only shed tears of happiness. Then why did you leave?" He says out loud.

He hears a little knock coming from his door. Jinwoo looks towards his door and sees it open. A little head pops up from behind the door.

"Umma, Minwoo is crying. I didn't mean to make him cry." Chanwoon says while looking down. Jinwoo smiles at his adorable son and gets up from bed. He chuckles and says "It's ok baby. I know you didn't mean to."

He walks into the the youngest sons room and the crying stops as soon as his baby sees him. Jinwoo picks him and walks to the living room, while little Chanwoo follows. He places Minwoo down and places a few toys around him. While Chanwoo sat next to Minoo and turned the T.V.

"Mommy is it ok if I watch Winner TV?" Chanwoo asks. Chanwoo is a smart kid. Actually he is very smart, so smart that he even skipped a grade. He is also evry talented in music. The kid can play the guitar, thanks to his Uncle Yoonie. He can dance thanks to Uncle Hoonie and Uncle Hyunnie teaches him about composing music.

Chanwoo has shown interest in the type of music that his father was an expert in. He listens to his father;s music a lot and watches his music videos. Chanwoo always did favour his dad more. He would listen to his music when he would miss him and Jinwoo has caught him singing a song which he has not heard of before. Jinwoo later found out that Chanwoo had written it himself and that made Jinwoo cry while holding on to a picture of Mino.

For someone so young, Chanwoo was able to understand what had happened.

Jinwoo bent down, hugged Chanwoo, placed a kiss on his forhead and said "Yes baby you can."

Chanwoo smiled back at his mom and went to put the DVD on. Jinwo went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Chanwoo and Minwoo.

He looked up from the kitchen and saw Minwoo sleeping next to Chanwoo, who was watching Winner TV. Jinwoo would look up everytime Mino's voice came and it kills him so much that he can not hear it in person anymore. All he has is CD's DVD's and voice mails.

"I know you're watching over and protecting us. Please keep doing it. Wait for me ok." He says while looking at their wedding picture on the wall.

He hears Chanwoo laugh at his father and the ducks and then followed by farting noises. Jinwoo laughs so loud and just says,

"Just like his father."

 

A/N:  Ok I'm so sorry if it cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!