His waitress

Her Superman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE: His waitress

Youngmi was at the club, busting her as she waited for tables who favoured her over her co-workers. She'd be thankful that the customers chose her as their favourite, but since she's working at a club, it isn't the same favoritisim. It's not the kind where they thanked her sincerely and gave her sweet warm smiles, it was one of those come-to-me-i-want-to--you kind of favoritism. She can't hide the fact that God had given her a wonderful body but grabbing the attention of all the idiots in the club wasn't a part of her favours. 

She definitely didn't like being the center of attention. 

She wanted to lay low, but neither of the customers didn't want to keep her away from their distance. She was like the prey of the night. The woman whom they all wanted, one of the reasons why they chose the club was to come and see Youngmi work in her short uniform. She didn't like the uniform, but couldn't do anything about it. 

She sighed as she heard her name being called at the same time from different directions. She peered at her co-worker, who was a bartender and saw him shake his head in dismay. She frowned and made a face, showing how much she hated the attention. Youngmi grunted and pushed her feet forward as she started her shift with a heavy heart. 

"My dear Youngmi! Come here and give oppa his favourite drink!" One of the drunken regulars shouted as he saw Youngmi pass by his booth. 

Youngmi faked a smile and made a small bow. But as soon as she lifted her head up, she ran away and went to the booth she was assigned to wait for. Apparently, the one she was waiting for asked for her specifically. Of course, she was favoured around the house, but nobody had ever asked for her specifically to be their waitress.

"Youngmi-ah!" Her boss called, grabbing her attention from the bar where her bartender friend was giving her the drinks that the customers ordered. She looked up and made eye contact with her boss who didn't favour anyone in particular, and basically hated everyone but feared his own boss the most. "Neh?" She tried to answer in a calm way, her eyes twitching in the process. 

She didn't hate her boss, but for some unknown reason, she just... wasn't comfortable around him. 

"Let Miyoung serve your customers and go to the VIP booth number one," her boss informed her. 

She raised her eyebrows, wondering why she was going to the VIP booth when she's not assigned at the VIP area. Her boss looked at her, irritated and just sighed, "Just go. He had specifically asked for you with reasons I don't know, so if I were you I'd just go." Youngmi blinked a few times before comprehending what her boss had told her. 

Her boss grunted and walked away, leaving her in a dumbfounded state. 

She looked at her bartender friend and confusion was all over on her face. He chuckled and shook his head, "You know, before I became a bartender. I was once a waiter at this club and was assigned around the VIP booths." Youngmi blinked once again as parted, "How is it? Are they... rowdy? erted? Stupid s?" 

Her friend chuckled and shrugged his shoulders, "I guess some of them were, but most of the people who are directed at the VIP lounge are very... influential in their own little world. I can't say they are rowdy like your regulars, but they are more of the unsocial types. They like to keep from themselves, but sometimes would come and dance with women they don't know. You know, the usual, but more sophisticated..."

"...and dangerous," he added at the end, not enough for Youngmi to hear him. 

Youngmi nodded, now interested with these so called VIPs. "Alright then, thanks for the info Xing! I'll keep that in mind," Youngmi waved and went to the booth with much interest. Who could this person be? And why would he ask for me specifically? How did he know me? Questions ran inside her head as she passed by her regulars who were just simply rowdy, erted, and just... complete s. 

Will this man be a lot different from these bastards? Or would he be the same?

---

"So, why would you choose to meet me at your turf, Gukkie?" A man in his late twenties asked sarcastically as he had his legs crossed and his eyes focused on the dancefloor filled with men and women groping and making out. He knew better than mess with a very influential leader like Gukkie, but he just couldn't help but make fun of him. 

Yongguk glared at him, "Don't call me that." 

The man chuckled and shook his head, "Alright, alright. I don't want our friendship to end just because I called you what your noona calls you." He snorted and recalled the time Gukkie came into light. Yongguk groaned and caught his head in his hands and couldn't do anything else but massage them. The man laughed maniacally until Yongguk lifted up his head, sending daggers towards the man sitting beside him. 

The man cleared his throat and shouted at the younger, "Ya! I'm your hyung and your brother-in-law so I'd like it if you stop killing me with your eyes and be humorous for just once." Yongguk sighed and shook his head, not really knowing why he called his brother-in-law over at his turf. It's not like Jaejoong of JYJ is banned from his turf, it's just that his gang and Jaejoong's gang were once rivals even before Jaejoong and his oldest sister married two years ago. 

"I still don't know what noona saw in you. Last time I checked, she liked bad men not clowns," Yongguk fired back, annoyed at the fact that he had to look after two children: a woman important to his maknae and one of the most notorious g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter