Off to Incheon

Playful Love


B2ST - Beautiful



The sound of an emergency alarm echoed in the dorm rooms of the F1 and E5 Class students. They had to wake up quickly because they would still have to travel to the airport. SeHun and KyungMi made a huge fuss over one small problem. The first person to bathe. XiuMin heard their argument and had to barge in their room to tell SeHun to let KyungMi bathe first. Of course, SeHun followed his hyung.

KyungMi finished bathing faster than SeHun had expected. She was wearing a white dress which made her look so pure and innocent. SeHun was at loss of words to describe how beautiful she looked at the moment. While SeHun was taking a bath, LuHan entered their room and saw KyungMi.

His mouth hung open as he admired her appearance from head to toe. He gulped and said,"Hi... KyungMi... You.. Look dazzling!"

KyungMi let out a soft laugh and thanked him for his compliment. SeHun walked out of the bathroom wearing a blue shirt and denim pants. He wore a navy blue jacket on top of his shirt. KyungMi smiled at the sight of SeHun. He looked so handsome in those clothing. LuHan crossed his arms and said that he was jealous.

"Why are you paying so much attention to SeHun but not me?" LuHan whined.

KyungMi chuckled as she turned to LuHan and said,"Deal with it."

That made SeHun burst into laughter. Soon, the speaker announced that the F1 and E5 students had to gather at the front gate already for the bus to Incheon Airport. The students quickly gathered, excitement engulfing them. They were chatting with one another. Their topic was about what they were wearing what they would do when they get there.

Their bus arrived in a few minutes and the students boarded the bus. For the first few minutes in the bus, all the students were awkwardly quiet. Each EXO member, sitting with their 'wife'. When Tao broke the silence with a simple 'hey!' the whole bus echoed with noise. Everyone started talking to each other unsynced causing loud noises in the bus. SuHo, being the leader and the most matured, suggested that they should play a game.

"James bond!" LuHan said.

Everyone else liked the idea and decided to play 007 Bang. LuHan, started the game first and pointed to BaekHyun. The lost puppy then passed on to Lay. The forgetful unicorn, not understanding the game, kept quiet. The rest of the students chuckled and hit Lay one by one. He got confused at why they hit him all of a sudden. Their game continued and the punished students were Lay, his wife, KyungMi and LuHan. 

ChanYeol had an evil grin on his face while he said,"Of course, the students who lost, need a punishment."

"What punishment do you plan giving them?" BaekHyun asked him.

The giant smirked and said,"We'll be going to the amusement park on our 2nd day in Jeju. Losers ride the scariest ride there."

LuHan and KyungMi gulped. The 2 weaklings when it came to heights. Lay and his wife were smiling, in fact, anticipated, after hearing their punishment.

The 2 classes sang for the rest of the journey to the airport. Before they knew it, it was already time to alight the bus. Each of them took their luggage and entered the airport with their homerooom teacher. They arrived quite early so they had the time to eat breakfast before they check in their baggage. The 24 students were eating a feast in McDonald's. Lay was being a gentleman as he fed his wife. SeHun and KyungMi acted such a cute couple while LuHan was enjoying eating by himself. While XiuMin was eating his last bite, their homeroom teacher informed them that their check in counters were already open. They stood up simultaneously and walked to the check in counters. They checked in, in pairs, except LuHan. 

"Good morning Mr Oh and Ms Park..." the airport staff greeted them. "Are you 2 a couple? You look cute together."

SeHun chuckled and said,"Yes. Well... Maybe."

The staff got confused a bit but decided to let it slip off. LuHan, who just finished checking in, went over to KyungMi and said,"Hey babe, done yet? I miss you.."

"Shut up hyung," SeHun pushed LuHan away which made the older one laugh. 

After all the student checked in their baggage, they entered the immigration and waited for their plane to arrive. While waiting for the plane,  a bunch of ulzzang boys were flirting with KyungMi. They were going to board the same plane. Different school but same activity.

"Oh! You boys are here! Okay, F1, E5, meet the boys of J4. They would be touring us around Jeju!" their teacher stated. "Please introduce yourself boys."

The first guy held his school's coat and said,"Hey~ I'm Rupert Matthew. Pleased to meet you ladies. He ended off with a wink.

The second guy stepped up and smirked. "Hi~ I'm Lee Jaeshin~ Nice to meet you!"

"Park Taejun, pleased to make your accquintance," a good looking male said.

"Won JongJin," the last guy introduced simply. 

As a way of being polite, the F1 and E5 students introduced themselves one by one. Right on cue, their plane had arrived after their introductions. When they were boarding the plane, Taejun smirked and sat beside KyungMi. SeHun got annoyed and called LuHan and the said male approached him and demanded for his seat. Of course, the ulzzang was just teasing, so he stood up and went to his proper seat.

"Welcome to Flight XOXO. We will be departing shortly..."

 


 

Author's note:

Oke... I cannot deal with life these days xD lmao 
have a good night everyone~