1/1

Marry me, demons and all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     Maybe you were depressed since you were a teen, because a lot weighed down on your shoulders. But it wasn't all bad days, because you had friends, you had boyfriends, and you had an awesome family. From another person's perspective, your life should be cherished, and you did.         However, you had those times when you just weren't confident in what you did as a teenager. How you felt, and how you took things for granted. You hated yourself for doing such things to hurt your family even if they were just trying to help you.         There were moments in high school where things can easily turn your day around. For example, when a immature teenage boy would walk up to any girl in the hall, snickering. He would walk to you or any other victim, and say: my friend likes you. You'd turn to his group of friends and see a boy, red-faced, speechless. Like all the other girls, you'd roll your eyes, and walk away, because what bull. They were immature and didn't think it'd effect anyone.         There were moments where all of those girls were effected by that harmful prank. And you were one of those girls effected by such immature boys.         As a 15 year old girl, you stood by the mirror, and put down the razor, shakily. It wasn't much movement, but you were panted like you'd just ran a mile. Shame washed over you, and you were quick to wipe away the evidence.           By the time you were 16, you lay in the hospital bed, blankly. All you can think was that you'd get bullied at school. Your parents and sister came in; sister in tears, and your mom asked you what you were thinking.         You gave them a look that shut them up, and yelled at them in the hospital. Screaming about how they shouldn't have called the ambulance. 'I could've died today' was what shocked your mother the most.         Your sister shook her head over and over, screaming she didn't want that to happen. Your dad sat in the chair beside you, not knowing his beautiful daughter thought such things. Nobody would've known.                                 As a 22 year old now, you were a college student, and you were majored in nursing. You eventually moved out of your parents' house, and you've forgiven yourself. Of course, it's not like shame doesn't come whenever you see the scars.         You moved in with your boyfriend of 3 years, Jimin. He was a sweet guy, and even if your past relationships became a bit bland after awhile, he knew how to keep it fresh. The two of you met at your sister's wedding, and Jimin was the groom's best man. Your sister's husband - Taehyung - introduced you two, and Jimin gave you his phone number.         "Hey, babe?" A knock came to the bathroom door, and you pulled down your shirt quickly.         "Yeah?" You asked, clearing your throat.         "Come cuddle me~~!" He whined, and you heard him jump on the bed with a small creak of the bed springs.         "Coming" you said under your breath, and went to join him.         You cuddled into his chest, and the two if you sighed in satisfaction. You turned the TV on for a moment. Gag Concert was on, and you laughed at the joke, but when you turned to him, he seemed out of it. Frowning, you turned it down.         "What's wrong?" You asked, playing with his hand - that was so much bigger then yours.         "How come you don't change in front of me?" He asked.         You visibly flinched, and passed it off with a shrug and hum.         "I mean, we've had "         And I still can't believe you didn't notice, you thought. But then again, who would've noticed the faded scars when it was dark?         "I don't know" you said softly, but buried your face into his neck.         "What's wrong?" He asked, intertwining your hands.         You rested your head on his shoulder and said in a whisper: Do you think I'm fat?         "What?"         "It's not nice to answer and question with a question. It makes no sense" you tease, but it's still bothering you.         "No"         "No, what?"         "No, you're not fat. Where would you get this idea?"         You played with your hands, and turn your attention to the TV. Annoyed, he switched off the TV.         "Babe"         "I just...I don't know... Doesn't every girl get these thoughts?"         Jimin frowned, "Yeah, but my girlfriend shouldn't get these thoughts. She's beautiful"         You smiled. "Thanks, Jimin. But... Would you... Exercise with me?"         "Why?"         "Just this once? This can be our thing" you said, hopefully.         "Fine" he said dubiously, "but if you have to slow it down the first time. Set a pace okay?"       
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter