Epilogue

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two lovers were resting in their bed after showing their love.

 The oldest has his head resting comfortably in the younger’s chest, while the latter has his fingers tracing the curve of his .

They’re just enjoying the presence of the other.

“I’m sorry Jongwoon” The younger said as he inhaled the sweet scent of the older’s head. “I’m really sorry” Just thinking in Yesung breaking up with him, makes his heart ache.

“It’s the ten time you said that. Even when we were making out you said that” Yesung kissed his boyfriend’s cheek and hugged him tightly “I already have forgiven you”

“But…”

“Shh I forgive you that’s all that matters” Yesung silent him with a sweet kiss. He knows how his boyfriend feel, knowing that the person you love is going to break up with you can make you freak out. “From this moment we start again, like people say the past is the past”

Hugging again, Kyuhyun hide his face in his hyung neck like a little kid. Yesung is right; they just need to write a new chapter of their story, or maybe write a new one burning the last one.

But to doing that he needs to give Yesung something.

Something that he hides in his drawer.

Two little things that he bought but didn’t give for shamed

Just thinking about that makes his cheeks turned pink.

Breaking their hug, he stands up of their bed in his full glory. Yesung and he had been dating for one year; of course they know EVERYTHING for each other.

“What are you doing?” Yesung sits in comfortable position, seeing his boyfriend looking for something in his drawer “Yah! I told that we wouldn’t use the toys again. You’re a little sadist using them” The older pout just thinking in past memories.

“I—I wasn’t searching for that!”  The tips of Kyuhyun’s ears turned red at the statement of his boyfriend. Hiding something behind his back, he walks towards their bed. “You know I bought something five months ago” Sitting down beside the raven guy, he took his hand and put a little red velvet box in his hand “But I didn’t give it to you because I didn’t want to think people that I was head over heels for you”

Yesung couldn’t hide his surprise when he opens the box and saw a pair of couple rings in it. “Kyu what is this?”

“It’s a puppy hyung” Kyuhyun replied sarcastically while rolling his eyes. “Of course they’re couple rings” He tried to look elsewhere and not his boyfriend.

Yesung was touched for his boyfriend action and couldn’t help in giggle a little when he saw him blushing. “Stay with me” he read the description in one of the rings.

“Always” Kyuhyun said, taking his hyung’s left hand and put the ring in his finger. But it didn’t pass more than 5 seconds when in a quick move Yesung climbed over him “Hyung what are you—“The older silent him with a passionate kiss

“Something that you’ll enjoy”

“No hyung wait—“

He was silent again.

+++++

Two days later

“Are you sure you can walk well?” Said a worried Yesung “Maybe you should had stayed at home and rest more”

“I told you I’m ok” Kyuhyun was exasperated, Yesung had been doing the same question since they left their apartment. “And who has the fault of this?”

“Tsk. Is not like you didn’t enjoy it” The older replied back shrugging his shoulders “You were even asking for more”

“Yah! That’s—that’s not true” Kyuhyun defend himself blushing heavily “You’re a ert hyung. You took advantage of me when I was distracted”

“Like I said before is not like you didn’t enjoy it” The older retorted back. Suddenly he was pushed to the lockers behind him, feeling a hot breath in his ear making him shiver.

“I couldn’t punished you in the past two days, but just wait when we arrive home and you’ll see” Kyuhyun was leaving small kisses from his ear to his lips.

“I want to see that” Yesung caught his lower lip between his teeth pulling a bit before sharing a passionately kiss without caring the looks for their classmates.

Since they arrived to the school, they were getting looks from the others students, mostly Kyuhyun. Maybe it was for the little performance he gave two days ago or maybe it was his funny walk; but he didn’t care anymore what people think, the only opinion that matters for him was the opinion for his boyfriend.

“Oh my God! I think I’m going to puke” An annoying voice, Kyuhyun thinks it was, make them break their kiss.

“Can you stop eating my brother face?" Another annoying voice said.

“You’re just jealous that you two are alone while we’re together” The maknae of the group said to Sungmin and Ryeowook who had just arrived. In return he received a punch in his shoulder for his lovely boyfriend.

“What are you talking about? I’m not alone. I have Wookie and he has me too” Sungmin slung his arm in Ryeowook’s shoulders, making the latter shy and blush heavily. “Right, Wookie?”

“Yes Minnie” Ryeowook replied in a shy tone.

“I bet that these two will end up together in two weeks” Kyuhyun whisper in the oldest’s ear.

“One week”

“Deal”

The group talked a bit before returning to their respective classes. Kyuhyun accompanied his boyfriend to his class, not caring that his was a bit farther.

They continued talking and stealing some kisses, when someone came shouting the older’s name.

Someone that Kyuhyun really hates.

“Yesung hyung!”

“Oh Siwon. What’s up?”

“Hyung! I passed Mr. Hong’s exam” Siwon said as he stopped in front of the couple. “And it’s all thanks to you” He would hug Yesung but a hand wouldn’t allow it, pushing him by his chest.

“No touching”

Siwon repair in Kyuhyun’s presence for the first time he arrived with his hyung. He felt a pang of jealousy when he saw one of the maknae’s arms in his hyung’s waist, the feeling intensified when he saw purple marks in the older’s neck.

But why he should be mad when Yesung never was his in first place.

Kyuhyun saw where Siwon’s gaze was directed; so he couldn’t help but smiled arrogantly. He really loves the jealousy reaction in the horse’s face.

“Oh wow Siwon. Congratulations” Feeling the tension atmosphere, Yesung decided to break the ice. “You must be really excited”

“What? Oh yeah I am” Siwon decided to just ignore the hickeys and Kyuhyun’s presence and concentrate only in Yesung “Hyung I want to thank you for your help with a dinner in my place tonight. What do you said?”

The older felt his boyfriend tensing up, and before the latter makes a sharp comment and cause a problem, he answered quickly.

“I’m sorry Siwon. Kyuhyun and I will have a date after school, so I’m really sorry”

“It’s ok Hyung, maybe the next time” Siwon was trying not to look disappointment by acting cool.

As if that were to happen, Kyuhyun wanted to say, but he reserved it from himself not wanting problems with Yesung.

To the relief of Yesung, the bell rang. The tension in the atmosphere was su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter