A Date Night?? Part 1

The Score
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      "Kim have you been to the riverside bar" Pie texted Kim. As soon as the message arrives Kim replies back. 

      "Yea it's a great place take you there??" Kim texted Pie back in no time. Then the message reaches Pie's phone. 

      "Okay today night 7:30 pick me up at my house" Pie replies back. Then the message arrives and Kim said okay. Still Kim was thinking if it's a date or not. 

     2 hours before 7:30. Kim dressed up gold rayban aviators khaki v neck sweater over a ed white shirt and matching khaki pants. Then at 7:00 he went to pick up Pie. 

    7:30 sharp Kim arrived infront of Pie's house and messages Pie. "Come I'm here already" then pie looked at Kim message and went down near Kim's car. Kim is standing outside he was amazed by the sight of Pie. She was wearing a black cocktail dress. 

    "Let's go" then Kim opened the door for pie and they drove to the restaurant/bar. 

    "So Pie you like candle light dinners or drinking on the bar" 

    "Drinking on the bar" 

    "I need to stop for a while wait" then Kim got out of the bar and called the restaurant cancel the candle light dinner.

   "Okay done"  

   "What was that about" 

   "Nothing" 

   "Okay" 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter