Chapter 1

Speak Now

 Chapter 1 ; Our Story 

 Play this!

          

 


1 year ago,

"I heard Chanyeol got a new car!" Miyoung told Suho as they walked to the cafe in their university campus together. Suho nodded before remembering a joke that he'd told Chanyeol.

"Yeah he did. He even asked me what he should name his car and guess what I told him?" Suho grinned mischeviously as Miyoung thought for a moment.

"I don't know.. What did you tell him?" Miyoung asked, interested and curious.

"I told him to just name the car Chanyeol so he can Park Chanyeol* !" Miyoung laughed at how corny his joke was. "I knew you'd find it funny!" Suho grinned at Miyoung's reaction so she decided not to tell him that she was actually laughing at how corny it was. Instead, she just nodded along. 

"Yes, it's pretty funny." Suho's smile broaden as he placed his arm around her shoulders gently.

"I'm so happy I made you laugh again~! C'mon. Let's go get you some lunch." He smiled lovingly as he began to guide her over to the cafe where they got lunch together. It was those little moments that made them happy. It was those little moments where their bond and relationship grew stronger. Even the smallest smile sent towards each other would brighten up the other's day and perhaps week. 

Present time,

Ever since they started the second year of university, they grew very busy but due to the fact that they were in the same classes their love remained strong. Every single day was as if it was the first day they fell in love, the first day they confessed. Every kiss shared was as if it was their first kiss. They remained in that honeymoon state despite the fact that it's been more than 4 years since they last got together. It was something special and rare because they never got tired of each other. 

 


* = Credits to That's What EXO Said for the pun.