♚ — the truth (cheatsheet)

( ♚ — red velvet。) — p!nk fr!day second thread! 〈 apply open~ 〉♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  exposed: revealing the truth secrets。    THE CHEAT SHEET... welcome welcome my happy viruses! please avoid making mary sues and the typical happy-go-lucky personas! surprise me!

TRUE FACTS ♡ keep in mind when applying to include all the true facts of the red velvet member (ie. age, family, face calim etc). basically, when you're applying, i'll be giving you the rough outline of the character, it's your job to color in the blank picture and present me with the polished masterpiece. please do not give me some fantasied perfection or mary sue, i will not accept you. think of different, unique personalities that will motivate me to write about your character! (hinthint, if you add their different actions when on stage, off stage, on variety shows, during practice, in the dorms, backstage the more likely i'll accept you)

LOVE INTERESTS ♡ you may choose any male idol for your love interest. from smfamily, to other companies, actors, models, or even your own original character. however, beware of choosing exo for your love interest, since this is a continuation of p!nkfr!day i do not want to be forced to write love triangles or rectangles alright? male trainees from smrookies are strongly recommended and loved!

BACKGROUND ♡ give me some insight on your character, something that has shaped them to how they are today. for example, seulgi had been trained since 2009, revealing her extended trainee period which has lead to a few friendships with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter