The Past

Hate or Love

 

flashback:

 

You were a part of the class 4A junior high.

You've been easily recognized by the whole school because of your natural beauty inside out.

They consider you to be a queenka, but not like other queenkas who would go boast what they got and be bossy all around, you are just a simple girl.

Many of the guys been your suitors and stalkers.

Then you knew LEE JOON, he was a kingka, you've been easily close with.

You're always hanging out with him after class, you're always happy when you're with him, you feel safe, protected, loved, and respected.

Until the day came that he confessed to you to be his girlfriend.

You already know what you really feel for him, and so you answer him a YES.

Your relationship last for years or to be specific 5 years.

You thought he would be the guy you would finally end up.

But then one night you were hanging out with him, he asked you to go with him to his dorm.

And you just obeyed and go with him.

When you arrived he started kissing you forcefully and throw you on his bed.

You dont want what he was doing to you.

 

"LEE JOON!!! STOP!!!"

you said and pushed him away from you and tears fall on red cheeks.

"WHY?! YOU LIKE THIS TO? RIGHT?! DONT BE SUCH A HARD TO GET!!!"

he said and started to kiss you again and bit your lower lips signaling you to open your mouth but you didnt and pushed him away.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I thought you have respect for me, I thought you love me!"

"Yes, I love you, thats why we'll be doing this!"

"NO! if you really love me, you wouldnt force me to do this, and wait for the right time!"

"Oh, come on~ many people in a relationship do this! eventhough they're not yet legal couple! dont be such a old style!"

he said.

You were very much disappointed with him, and pain was on you.

 

The next day...

 

You arrived at the school with a swollen eyes.

Because you've been crying the whole night, remembering what happened with you and Lee Joon.

You were ready to forgive him, maybe because you're blinded by love.

But then you notice people in the canteen was busy looking at something and they started looking at you and laughed.

You checked what they've been busy looking at and why they are all laughing at you.

And there you saw the video of what happened last night.

Tears fall again from your eyes, and then you looked at Lee Joon with a thought of/

'why did you do that?'

 

"L-lee j-joon? w-why did you?"

"Oh, Jagiya~ you really think that I would love and stick to a one girl like you dont ya? if only you gave me what I want, maybe I could possibly love you!"

he said.

And all of the people around you laughed louder.

 

 

~~

 

That was the story of Lee Joon and you from the past!