Love of my Life

I'm all by myself

"Oppa, it sure feels good to be here isn't it. Remember how we confessed about how we felt two years back? I can't believe it actually happened!" Jiyong smiled while hugging Chaerin from the back as they enjoyed the beautiful scenery from the balcony at the top of YG building.

Jiyong turns Chaerin around to face him and her hair.

"And i'm glad we're here now. 2 years with you was amazing Chae. I can't help but to fall for you even more each day. Don't you dare leave my side, arasso?" 

Chaerin burries her head into his chest and felt like the happiest girl ever. Jiyong was so cool in her eyes that every word he says would instantly melt her heart. She was just like any ordinary girl, a typical fangirl whos idol is GDragon. 2 years with the real GDragon taught her how to contain her inner-fangirl and differenciate Kwon Jiyong from GDragon.

Everyone in ygfamily knows about skydragon. But not the fans. Jiyong and Chaerin finds it fun to tease their fans with skydragon moments from time to time. Jiyong and Chaerin would be seen together if their at the yg building. Jiyong even bought an apartment specially for the two of them to stay in. Chaerin was pampered like a queen. Always brougt by Jiyong to countries, be it for music or fashion. It's something they have in common. And there was nothing Chaerin could fret about. He was a perfectionist, and even he himself is a perfection.

-around a week later when they were having dinner at their apartment- Chae's pov

"Oppa, Who was that girl at your photoshoot? You two looked rather sweet" yah sweet my foot! Kiko Mizuhara, it was my boyfriend that you touched! Omo omo!

"Just a friend Chae. We've known each other for a long time" A friend you say? Ah oppa you forgot i'm your number 1 fan. Who do you think you're lying to?

"It's okay. I'll keep it to myself. Last long eh Oppa. Kiko is beauuuutiful" that's it i'm done here. Stupid cheater bug!

"Chae! Listen i can exp-" 

"Oppa i thought i was the only one! I gave you everything i could and you have other company behind my back?"

"Chae. I love you. And only you" yah whatever. "Kiko dropped by because she was in the province for her own photoshoot. It was just a short meetup ok. She's flying back to Japan tommorow. I don't even have her number in my phone Chae" 

"Why don't you follow her back tommorow, Mr GDragon?" 

"So you want it to be like this? I'm telling you the truth and you're being a big ? Don't make me cheat on you for real Chae!

Jiyong grabbed his leather jacket and left the apartment. I fell to the ground. Was i crying?

 

-That same night-

"What the was she thinking. Kiko and i broke up long ago. She knew it herself. All the fans knew. Kiko rejected me, in my face. And i was left to be a pathetic guy. So i was cheating? 2 years being together and i'm cheating on the girl i love most? I would give up being GDragon for her. Jesus!!"

Jiyong gulped down shots of beer at ygclub. He had no one else to go, or the fans would follow. 

"Yah yah. Chaerinnie thinks i'm cheating on her. I'm a nappeun namja!" 

Dara who was on the dancefloor half conciously heard Jiyong's voice. She made her way to Jiyong's table and joined him for a few shots. 

"Jiyongie yah annyeong! Santokki has come to make your day!" 

"Aigo noooona. Chaerin thinks i'm cheating on her noona"

"Mwo? It's okay if she leaves you jiyongie. Noona is here. Noona can love you twice as much jiyongie. Noona was so heartbroken when you confessed to her. Don't you like me jiyong ah?" Dara ended up crying and pouted. "I'm going first ok. Takecare jiyongie"

Jiyong grabbed her hand, turned her around and checked her out from head to toe. She was wearing a tight black lace dress, the length barely covering her . That was a pleasant view, he could totally see her skin and her bra. He wondered if she was wearing or thongs.

"Noona. Where do you think you're going?"

Jiyong pulled her to the dancefloor by her wrist, pulling her too hard that she stumbled upon his petite chest. Dara was much skinnier than CL, matching very well with Jiyong's size. But she was even beautiful. She needed no make up to standout from the other girls on the dancefloor. She was innocent. And all she needed was love and affection.

"I'll keep you company noona. I missed you" Jiyong said as he stared into her soul through her beautiful brown eyes.

A kiss landed on her thin lips. Jiyong pulled her arms up and Dara wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands then wandered off from her cheeks, down her neckline, minimizing the skinship with the side of her , and he grabbed her waist. She couldn't help but to straddle her waist against his, teasing his already hard buldge. He threw his head back, enjoying the pleasure he recieved. His hands started moving again, from her waist to the back. His two hands grabbed full of her buttcheeks and spanked her once, recieving a tiny moan from his noona. Enjoying her reaction, he slapped her buttcheeks once more, and she jerked. Jiyong only smirked and thought that her lips were rather dry. He stuck out his tongue and her lips, the top first, then the bottom, following the curves of her lips. Dara allowed his tongue to enter and he immediately explored the walls of . Their tongues were moving delicately and in tune. His hands couldn't stay still and it travelled to the front side of her mini black dress.

Everyone around them was too busy partying. They could smell the sweat and alcohol in the air. And things were about to get down. It felt like the music faded and all he could hear was her moans when he brushed his fingers against her soaked . She was wet, for him, if that didn't turn him on even more. He pulled her to her side and Dara tried to push away from him, but he wrapped his right arm around her and his hand began kneading her . His left hand which was still busy fiddling to reach her bottom lips entered from the top of her and slid right down. Just nice, covering the whole of her entering. A moan escaped from his mouth and Dara was already in her own world. He moved his fingers from left to right, ensuring the contact of each fold. His rubbed her in circles using his thumb and that earned him a kiss. They kissed messily this time, they didn't bother hiding their intentions. They knew what they wanted. Jiyong was about to enter the cavern, with his index finger making the honours, when Dara pulled away, winked at him and disappeared into the crowd. He was about to rhave the time of his life, and he was left hanging.

"" was the only thing he murmured.  

 

 

 

 

 

author's note

Failed ? HAHAHA. I hope you liked it. Do leave comments ^^