Balloons Fill The Air (Hoya)

The Proposal

 

You stared out of the window and ignored everyone else who was in the bus with you. Luckily there was no one who dared to come and sit next to you since you didn't like that. The bus ride back hom had to be a time that you could think about eveything that had happened to you at school and to be grumpy about how much homework you still had. And the times that someone did come and sit beside you you would always ignore him and listen to music while looking the complete opposite way.
 

You were the only one of your friends who took the bus, the others always took the car but you were totally against that. You lived too close to the school to take the car and you insisted to take the bus even if others suggested to give you a ride. You were someone who cared about the planet and you weren't going to pollute it and make that you grand grand grand children had to live in bad circumstances. You were happy with taking the bus and you didn't need anything else. You had a car of course, for when you had to make long distances, but you didn't use it that much.

 

When you saw that your stop was next you pushed the button and a small ring sounded through the bus. Luckily there weren't too much people so you didn't have to push yourself through to get to the doors. Sometimes they wouldn't even move aside and you would fall, but you had also already pushed others over, you hated people who didn't have enough respect to let you through so they deserved it. When the bus stopped at your halt you raised from your seat and left through the middle door, not looking at anyone on your way out.

 

It was a wonderful spring afternoon and the weather was perfect for the time of the year. It was not too hot but it was stil good enough so you didn't have to wear a jacket and you could run around in a normal shirt. You crossed the street and then your apartment already came in sight. You lived really close to your halt, another reason why you could better take the bus. You put in the key and opened the door, but you immediately noticed something wasn't right. Your apartment was full, and not with people....but with balloons...

 

A gasp escaped out of your mouth as you looked around and saw that the whole ceiling was covered with all different coloured flying things. You had no idea who placed them in here but there was only one person who had the second key of your place, and that was your boyfriend Hoya. But then there was still the question, why? Why would he put so many balloons in your small apartment and what were you suppost to do with them? It wasn't like Hoya to do these kind of things, he wasn't romantic and it was hard for him to be, even after being in a relationship for 4 years he still couldn't do it naturaly.

 

You pulled at one of the balloons and studied it. It was a yellow one and when you looked inside of it you could clearly see a small, neatly folded paper stuck inside of it. You blinked in surprise, wondering how he had gotten it in there since that seemed somehow impossible. You ran into the kitched, to the counter and got a pair of scissors out of a drawer. You weren't planning to pop these balloons all by hand, this way it would go much faster. So you pushed the sharp top into the fabric and waited until it exploded. When it did you squealed as it made a loud noice and dropped it on the floor. Quickly you grabbed the note, no longer able to hide your curiosity. You folded it open and insteadly recognized your boyfriends beautiful handwritting.

 

"You're eyes twinkle as much as thousands of stars together, this is why I only look at you..." Was written down on it and it made your heart clench from happiness. The urge to read the next quote was big so you couldn't help yourself and reached out for the next balloon. After popping it and finding the paper you opened it with sweaty hands. "The way you look while you're sleeping, it's like I'm lying next to an an angel, this is why I only sleep next to you..." You went to take a glass bowl and gathered all the short sayings in them, wanting to keep them forever so you could read them over and over again. Hoya normally never did these kind of things so this made you feel so happy.

 

After spending almost an hour on ruining balloons and reading sweet things that your boyfriend wrote about you there was only one left. It made you sad that you couldn't do this much longer and that the compliments were done after this last paper, but it had all been worth it. These notes told you the things that Hoya thought about you but he never said out loud. You felt so special right now and there was no one else in this world who could make you feel like this. You took a hold of the last balloon and pulled it tightly against your chest, memorizing this moment because it was probably the first and the last time you would get a wonderful present like this.

 

You popped the last balloon with mixed feelings and jumped a little when the sound of something harder falling onto the ground was able to be heard. This hadn't happened to any other one you had popped and it made you feel nervous. You looked in between the small pieces of the broken balloon and there you saw what had rung like that. "Oh my..." You gasped as you picked up the pretty but simple ring with a small diamond in the middle. You were almost frozen as you picked up the last paper that belonged with it. Your fingers shook as you read was was on it. "I love you only...so this is why...Will you marry me?"

 

You stared at the small thing in pure awe. How could a little note like this blow you over like a thunderstorm? You were completely lost for words and in shock, you hadn't seen this coming at all. "So, will you?" You turned around and watched Hoya standing in front of you. You smiled at him and nodded, after all he had done how could you possibly say no. He let out a relieved and shaky breath as he walked over to you and took the ring you were holding. He smild at you as he slid the ring down your finger and then took your hands in his. "Thank you so much Hoya, this was amazing." You mumbled with a pink shade covering your cheeks. "Only the best is good enough for my jagi." He said and then pressed his lips on yours.