oo1

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, I'm scared." Joy whispered into her leader's ear, while trembling in fear. The 4 members of Red Velvet where now stood infront of the practice room of SM's golden rookies, Exo. Irene tried to comfort her younger sister (in Red Velvet they think of each other as sisters that, unfortunately, aren't related) by holding onto her hand, reassuring her that 'it's okay'.

 

Their CEO had suggested them to meet their sunbaes, so that they'll be able to learn from them so that they do well during their debut stage tommorow. Wendy being the fearless girl she is, knocked on the practice room door. When they heard the song 'Growl' stop, beads of sweat started streaming from their forehead. They had meet them many times but as trainees and now they're going to meet them as Red Velvet, another addition to the SM family. 


The sound of the door being unlocked frightened the girls especially Bae Irene. As the door opened the four girls intertwined their hands together, like an unbreakable chain. "Oh you must be Red Velvet!" They saw a member who had a big grin on his face and ears like an elf.


"Chanyeol-oppa?"Seulgi all of a sudden let go of Wendy's hand and ran up to hug the tall giant named Park Chanyeol.  "Ah! I'm getting molested by a fat bear!"Chanyeol sarcastically yelled, gaining the attention of the rest of the members. The members were confused, Seulgi had never told them about being good friends with the main rapper of Exo, Park Chanyeol.


"Hello ,We are Red Velvet, please take good care of us!"the girls greeted them by bowing a whole 90 degrees. "Hello We are one, We are Exo, we'll be happy to take care of our new baby sisters!"they cheerfully replied back. Suho then went to welcome them in. Once they got in, all the members except one, came up running to them to greet them.


"Hello, M-My name is Joy or Park So-Sooyoung, I am Red Velvet's Maknae..."Joy announced herself while stuttering between words. The Exo members just smiled at her saying things like, 'she's so cute!', 'So Pretty' and 'Joy, what a nice name'. Not wanting to scare the young girl.


"Hello, I am Red Velvet's member with the freshest Smile, Son Wendy!"unlike Joy's, Wendy's was more cheerful and out-going. The exo members gazed in awe seeing her smile. It was like an angel dropped down from heaven just to give them the most prettiest smile. It especially caught the eyes of Do Kyungsoo and Kim Junmyeon.


"Hello, I am Kang Seulgi, Red Velvet's bear, Like what Chanyeol-oppa called me awhile ago!"she greeted them with her wonderful eyesmile. Her eyesmile was like Girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter