We Are SMTOWN

Teardrops of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO GUYS! IT'S YEORI HERE ^^ I'M WRITING IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FINALS SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND IF IT'S ONLY A SIMPLE UPDATE. THIS IS BASICALLY JUST A FILLER CHAPTER SO IT WON'T BE THAT INTERESTING FOR YOU TO READ I SUPPOSE BUT I PROMISE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE MORE INTERESTING. THANK YOU FOR READING. PLEASE DO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE^^ 

WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER

 

"I won't miss you, Tiffany. Seriously, I won't," Jessica said in english while looking away and Tiffany just chuckled. "We'll see if you're able not to miss me, Jess. Once I went out of this room, you'll miss me already," Tiffany said and sticked out her tongue. The thing that Jessica hate is how true Tiffany is. Taeyeon just laughed at the 2 while Seohyun has been calling them to go outside while Sunny and Yoona are preparing breakfast. 

Tiffany has decided to take a rest from Girls' Generation activity for a while and go for a healing. She'll be gone for 4 months and she'll comeback to prepare for the new come back with the group and possible solo activities. Though now, she need some time to think, reflect, and calm down and just take a time to rest. It has been to hectic, she thought her mind wasn't focusing well anymore. She has talked to the other members about this and fortunately they all have agreed after considering Tiffany's reason. Jessica was mad at first at how childish Tiffany is being but now that she realize she actually really need some healing, she finally agrees with the rest and let her go. 

Though, she still needs to talk to Krystal, Minho, Donghae, and other whom she have hurt in the past. But yet, her heart was already so relieved that she had told Jessica about everything, including Donghae. 

 

-FLASHBACK- 

"Jessi... wake up. Jessi," Tiffany said as she wiped of her tears, trying to wake Jessica up. She needs to talk, she needed her to know and then her heart will be relieved for a bit. She'll confessed anything she can remember right now and there's no time to lose. 

"I want to explain something, Jessi. Please, I don't have much time," Tiffany said again and Jessica shifted and slowly opened her eyes and Tiffany wasted no time and began explaining. 

"First of al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter