Painful Smile

Book 1:Like A Titanic Love Story

jessica's pov:

"Jess honey, we will go to New York for a month. You need to stay under protection of the maids in her,arraseo?"

"okay mom" as if I have other choice than to follow your instructions

" I'll go up mom, happy trip" I spoke leaving them to go upstairs.

_________________inside Jessica's room________________________

"hey, Crookshanks do you think money can buy happiness" Crookshanks just purred, " I take that as a yes, you know I feel all the happiness in this house was being rulled under money like everything's about money"

KNOCK!KNOCK!

"MiLady, the breakfast' ready" my personal maid,Kim Shinye eonnie informed me. "yep.eonnie" I respond simply  "Anything bothering you, MiLady?"

"Yep.Many"     "Like what?"       "Like how much I felt I am a prisoner here" Shinye eonnie come closer and comforted me " Everything I do is forced,from entering SM High to my hobbies, they never treated me like a daughter, they are always out of the country, everytime it's Family Day at my school, it's always you who come.At least,someone always came.But I always feel I'm alone I see the others with their parents, happy------------- While me, Well everyone's correct that money isn't everything" I continued, sobbing.

ALL THIS YEARS I WANTED TO TELL THEM I HATE THEM BUT I CAN'T. ALL I DO IS OBEY AND GAVE THEM MY SMILE, MY PAINFUL SMILE......

_END OF POV_

hello. I'm back again.....................please comment and subscribe love ya'all

                             oh. the italic words are the owner of the pov's thinking/words in their mind..........