Chapter 1

The Demigods:Next Generation

*Tokyo, Japan-2019*

“Can I have another shot?”Asked a beautiful young woman in her twenties.

The bartender smiled, winked and poured another shot of vodka into the young woman’s glass. She gulped it down and sighed as she traced the rim of the shot glass with a perfectly manicured finger. She ran her hand through her long black hair and her blue gray eyes glared at the drunken male patrons who looked at her with lust in their eyes as a signal to leave her alone.

25-year-old Bae Suzy had accepted immortality and so far, it was going really well (Note the sarcasm). She had accepted godhood due to her really huge role in kicking the giant king’s in the Second Battle of Rome. So now she was in Tokyo for a vacation with her half brother Apollo who was currently dating some pretty Japanese chick who liked his haikus and singing...which probably meant she was tone deaf. For the god of music, a dying cat was a better singer than him.

“How long am I going to have to stay here? Tokyo’s great but I came here to explore. To meet people… To fall in love.”She sighed again, this time with rue.

Not wanting to hurt either of them, she didn’t choose Kai or Lay. And now they were siring legacies with random chicks all over the world. Suzy had just come back from Kai’s newest kid’s christening- an adorable baby girl who he had named Sojung. He had the kid with Drew Tanaka-the snarkiest daughter of Aphrodite. Hopefully, the kid would get her dad’s personality.

All of her friends and siblings were now married and had kids. Even Thalia who was a Hunter was now married to Nico Di Angelo with Artemis’s blessing and now she had a cute baby boy-Michael.

 “Michael Di Angelo.”She mused and then laughed. Her loud, boisterous laugh filled the otherwise quiet bar.

She then ran both hands through her hair. She was jealous and going to be driven insane if she didn’t meet a cute guy soon. Just then she felt a gust of power-power she felt when she was in the presence of a god.

“It must be Apollo.”She thought as she turned around to meet not her crazy, eccentric but lovable half brother but a familiar looking face smiling at her.

“Infinite’s L oppa?”She said in a surprised tone.

-

Fujin took a swig of his sake as he listened and nodded to Tenjin ramble about his son Toshi who had graduated at the top of his class at Stanford, bored.

“Can you believe that he’s the smartest?”Raijin had whispered.

“Sometimes, I do doubt it. But we’ve been listening to him ramble proudly about his kids since the creation of this world, so let’s just do our usual routine.”

“Bar?”

“Yup.”The two handsome gods got up from their thrones and were ready to teleport to some bar when they heard a female voice clearing .

“Oh no you don’t. You’re not going to leave Tenjin here with me.”She said, her arms crossed over her chest.

“Sis!”They groaned.

The beautiful Amaterasu we know as the Japanese goddess and ruler of the Heavens glared at her two brothers. She was tired and cranky from listening to her smart brother.

“Please! Raijin, Fujin, I want to sleep. Take him along with your other brothers and leave me alone. Just for this night.”Amaterasu begged.

The two sighed. “Fine.”They relented.

She then broke out into a smile which made everything brighten-as expected from the sun goddess. The two chuckled and hugged their older sister affectionately.

“Boys! Let’s go!”Raijin called.

-

“This is so boring! Where are the darts?”Hachiman grumbled loudly as they sat down in a booth far away from the rest of the drunks.

“Where are the fishes?”Ryujin and Suijin asked.

“As I was saying, Toshi was the black sheep…”Tenjin continued.

“Tonight’s a beautiful night…A perfect night for a storm.”Susanoo grinned.

Tsukuyomi just kept quiet and read his book.

 Fujin and Raijin face palmed themselves. They should’ve never listened to their sister. At least their father Izanangi wasn’t there. He was visiting his wife at Camp Amaterasu. It wasn’t that they didn’t like their father…it was just that he was really awkward with his sons. Whenever he tried to talk to them, he always ended up creating a mini civil war. 

Just then Fujin along with the other gods felt an aura of power radiating. They looked up and they, including Tsukuyomi gaped. They saw a girl but not just any girl. She was a fallen angel; an ethereal beauty. She had long black hair, flawless milky skin, large blue gray eyes and a set of pink lips that looked really kissable.

“She’s beautiful.”Suijin gasped.

“Could be compared with Aphrodite and Amaterasu.”Tenjin added.

“I am going to go talk to her.”Fujin got up and was pulled down by Hachiman.

“No, I am.”The god of war announced.

Turns out Izanangi wasn’t needed to create a mini civil war between his children. All you need was a young beautiful woman and you’re all set. A lot of time had gone by. They had brought out their weapons and were ready to attack to each other when Hachiman stopped them.

“WAIT!”

Everyone turned to look at him.

“What are we doing? We are behaving like children. We need to settle these like adults.”He reasoned.

The other gods nodded in assent.

-

“Rock, Paper, Scissors!”Fujin and Ryujin were playing the final round. Fujin had shown rock and Ryujin had shown scissors.

“Yeah! I win!”Fujin smiled and stuck out his tongue. He was awarded with his brothers’ death glares.

He sauntered off to the girl who still showed no signs of intoxication. Her aura was powerful, more powerful than a human being. It was more like a god’s. As a reflex, she turned around and met his eyes. He gasped silently. She was even more beautiful up close.

“Infinite’s L oppa?”She said in a surprised tone.

Fujin cocked an eyebrow.

“Who?”He thought to himself, “Ah, Myungsoo.”He realized that the girl was talking about his son, Kim Myungsoo who he had with some really pretty Korean chick.

“Oh, I am not him. But thanks for saying that I look like him. It’s nice to be complimented.”He said, barely able to contain his smirk.

She smiled sweetly. Fujin fought off the urge to kiss her.

“I am Suzy. Bae Suzy.”She extended her hand for him to shake.  

Bae Suzy? He had heard the name before…Where did he hear it? Bah, who cares? She was smoking hot, so why would he waste his moments with her thinking who she was?

 “I am Fujin.”He smiled back as he shook her hand.

“Like the god?”She asked.

“Yeah, like the god.”He smirked.

-

“Oh my gods? Seriously?”She laughed.

“Yup. I got attacked by chickens, but in my defense, they were huge!” He pouted cutely.

“He’s so cute.”She squealed inwardly.

“So, Ms.Bae, enough about me. What about you?”He smiled.

She twirled a lock of her hair and hesitated before responding.

“Well, I am 25. I…I am an idol actually. Have you heard of miss A? I am a member of that group. We’re quite famous. I act as well.”

“That’s cool. But I meant about your family.”

“Oh! Well…I am quarter Korean, actually. My…mom had me when she was really young but she still raised me alone. My dad…he didn’t abandon us but he just left to look after some stuff. We reunited a few years back and its going great.”She smiled.

“Oh,”Fujin smiled, “That’s great. Your mom must be really happy that you’re getting along with your mom.”

Fujin, who smiled, was now looking at a Suzy whose tears were streaming down her chubby cheeks.

“Yah, are you okay?”He asked.

“I am fine,” Suzy sniffled, “It’s just my mom died. She was murdered.”

Fujin embraced her and patted her on the back. “I am so sorry.”

“It still hurts talking about her. I hate that SOB Kronos.”

Shocked, he pulled back. Kronos…wasn’t he the evil Titan lord of time? The guy who ate his kids’ whole? How did she know him? But he didn’t push the matter further since she looked vulnerable.

“Don’t cry. Your mom would’ve been proud.”

She looked up at him and smiled.

“Thank you, Fujin. It’s nice to talk about this.”She said.

“Suji-yah!”A voice called.

They looked towards the direction of the sound and Fujin saw a young, handsome guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, smiling mischievously at them. This might sound weird, but his smile had literally blinded Fujin.

“Oppa! ”She smiled back. “That’s my brother…Drew. I need to go now.”She said and then scribbled something on a paper and pressed it into his hands. “Here. I’ll like to talk to you more.  Bye Fujin.”

She got off her bar stool and linked arms with the blonde, who looked nothing like her and they walked together on the Tokyo streets, giggling into the darkness.

Fujin opened up the paper and saw that it was a phone number. He grinned. He knew that tonight wasn’t their last meeting. Oh no, it was just the beginning…