➳ // the applicants

EXTЯΛ // Life Is Extra Ordinary // JYP's new girl group w/ their very own reality show!! // apply now! ^^ [ON HOLD]
LAST UPDATED ➳ 10/15/2014
 
 
 

xP07Lha.pngUSERNAME • PLOTLINE • STAGE NAME • FACE CLAIM • LOVE INTEREST • STATUS (CHOSEN/ACCEPTED/PENDING/REJECTED)

a example hehe

 
 
 

xP07Lha.pngDINOBEEP • PLOTLINE 1 • JOOA • SEO SUNG KYUNG • JINYOUNG (JR.) • CHOSEN

since my character is part of the story, i added her here. so this is my character \o/

 
 
 

xP07Lha.pngLOVELUYOONALWAYS • EVELYN • PLOTLINE 2 • PARK SOO YEON • JEON JUNGKOOK • PENDING

first off, thanks for being the first one to apply! ^^ you did well for your first time actually. the face claim you chose so looks like taeyeon from snsd omg! you have some 'minor' mistakes that you should fix; you went past the between kyumin and luhan, thats why i leave the love interest above blank. the was 4 years so you should change your love interest or use one of the back ups. second mistake is that you made kyumin as a trainee from sm entertainment instead of jyp. lolz. you can either change all that to make her a trainee from jyp entertainment or say that she used to be from sm ent and explain how she got into jyp ent. you chose 'i got a boy' as their debut song, and i was thinking of using that or other songs from them as their debut. and what a good gif of bambam *^* i also suggest you to write more but since this is your first time, its alright i guess. anyway, hope youre satisfied with your review and  thanks for applying! 

2ND UPDATE: here is the update, sorry for being late >< anyway, i've noticed you changed a lot of your app but i dont see that much errors anymore so that good! i was confused when you changed your face claim because hwan hui was fine but okay then. hope you dont mind if i pick your back-up face claim bc she looks younger and it fits her age and jungkook as your love interest. you are accepted~ and again, thanks for applying o/

 
 
 

xP07Lha.pngALIZE6203 • MINNIE • PLOTLINE 4 • HONG YOO KYUNG • HYUNTAE • ACCEPTED

okay, sorry for the late review ;; since theres no mistakes (except you didnt put her height and weight in the appearance section but its not really a problem) in your app and her personality and talent skills fits her well, i'll put you as accepted ^^ i dont really see people use bigflow as their love interest but when i saw hyuntae as her love interest OMG dem feels asdfghjlj-- anyway, thanks for applying!

 
 
 

xP07Lha.pngUSERNAME • STAGE NAME • PLOTLINE • FACE CLAIM • LOVE INTEREST • STATUS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum.