Confession

Under the same umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- HAERIN'S POV -

Its been two days since I've last seen Jungkook. I kinda miss him. 

Every after class I would go to the waiting shed where we met hoping that he would walk around that place, but I was wrong. I kept waiting for him but he wasn't showing up. *Sigh* Now that I remember everything, why isn't he showing up? Yes, I did remember everything. Thanks to that dream I had the night that he sent me home. He's my childhood friend, my first love. When will he show up? 

After waiting for an hour, I decided to go home. Its getting late anyways. When I got home, I saw someone inside. Could it be a thief? OMO! Ottoke? Ottoke? I went inside the house to check on who it was. And to my surprise, it was Jungkook. He was preparing something and he was holding a bouquet of flower? Huh? Weird. What is he doing here?

"Jungkook?" I said. He was startled.

"O-oh? You're already home? I thought Ken was following you." What? Someone's following me?

"Huh? Someone's following me? What was that all about? And what are you doing here?" I asked me when suddenly his bestfriend appeared.

"Sorry, bro. She was too fast even though she was only walking." the guy said while panting for air.

"Can somebody please explain what's happening? I'm confused here." I said while turning my head from left to right, looking at the boys.

"Well, Jungkook, I'll let you be. I'll leave first." Jungkook's friend said and left. So, it's just me and him. 

"What's happening, Jungkook-ah? Can you please explain all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter