2.2

He's the One

Mom asked me one time

“Joohyun-ah, what do you think about Yong?”

“Eh?”

“What do you think of him?”

“Why are you asking this Omma?”

“Aish this kid! Just answer me palli!”

“W-well” I tried so hard to keep myself calm, but my face always gives my feelings away. I fan my face as I felt it reddening every passing embarrassing second.  “Yong i-is the one I’ve been praying for.He's my a-answered prayer Omma”

“OMO” I saw mom gasped at me, staring at me with wide eyes as if her daughter miraculously grew two heads

“W-wae Omma?”

“You are really my daughter” I gaped at her, as if seeing my mom for the first time

“e-eh?”

“It’s exactly what I’m thinking too! That he’s the one I’ve been praying for you my daughter. Aigoo.” She hugged me tight, making me emotional too

“Omma! I’m not marrying yet! Why are you acting like this??” But instead of answering me, she whacked my head and said

“Don’t be too insecure ahrasseo? Yong clearly said it already.”

“I know Omma, I know.” I smiled with my eyes getting misty as I remember one of the special day of my life.

 

……….

 

It was after one of our “I-need-space” moment, the insecurity I’ve been feeling are hiking up, with those artist surrounding him, My advanced mind keep on thinking that he’ll be tired of me and will find another girl that’s more confident than me. I don’t even know how to stop these demons from polluting my mind. But then, because of him, it lessened until there’s no more doubt left, that we will be, until the end.

Where’s my heart? He texted me, as I walk out of the building, we just finished practicing and I’m dead tired

Aigoo, why are you so cheesy? I’m on my way Home LOVE.

Good. Take care for me. I love you LOVE.

I love you too Cheesy man

Want to taste me?

YAH!

HAHAHAHA! I love you. Palli come back home I miss you

I shook my head and choose not to reply, seriously.

……………

 

As I open the door, the sweet scent of Vanilla welcomed me. I saw the open scented candle at our living room, but he’s not there.

“I’m home” I called out but he didn’t answer

“Love?” I took off my shoes and entered our room, but he’s not there too.

Just then, I heard a barking sound and almost run out of the room as I thought I saw a walking cotton ball.

“KYEOWOOOOO!!” I squealed giddily as a cute little fluffy puppy walk towards me, biting something.

I pulled the sticky note out of the fluffy cotton puppy’s mouth and unfolded it.

I need some Lovin’

I rolled my eyes as he started his cheesiness once again

“Come out nowwww, Let me give you some Lovin’ now. Loooove”

The cute puppy struggled out of my hold and ran fast back to our vacant room where my parents used to stay whenever they visit us.

“Love?” I walked towards the room and slowly peeked in the room, it was dark and so I flick on the switch.

I stared at the art in the wall, Colorful notes formed into a big heart. I was walking slowly as if it’ll blow everything away. An ugly sob escaped my throat as I read some of the things posted there.

There’s a lot of colourful sticky notes posted on the wall, every little piece tells different words.

“I’ve finished writing a thousand notes just to make you see how crazy I am for you, and for you not to think of stupid things such as loving another soul. But words are still flowing out of my heart and it keeps on telling me to write more.” I felt him stand behind me, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, his chin on my shoulder. “Those words are not enough Joohyun, there are a lot of things that I want to write too but I can’t think of any exact word that’ll fully describe what I wanted to tell you and make you feel.”

I was still staring at the notes, reading things such as

There will be no one that can replace you here in my heart, not in my whole existence.

Baby you were the one for me, I can feel it ever since, and please don’t doubt that.  

 And other words that makes me feel secure and sure of his feeling towards me. I really felt his sincerity and love with what he did, I’m guilty for doubting his love for me, I’m guilty for being the weakest one in this relationship.

I faced him and cupped his face, stared at his eyes and made myself drown at the depths of his brown eyes.

“I love you, sorry for doubting you” I said with much sincerity

“Forgiven” He pecked my lips and hugged me tight, kissing my forehead as he guides me towards our room, promising for a more beautiful night.

 

End of Flashback

 

=====================================================================================

 

Our relationship isn’t perfect, we fight, shout at each other, hurt each other, but we always make sure that we’ll still be together at the end of the day. In this relationship, I’m the weakest. He did a lot for me, sacrificed a lot for me, and do everything he can just to make me happy. I may be one of those girls whose lucky enough to find the love of her life at the first try.

From the Seo Joo Hyun who entered WGM without knowing the difference of Love and Like, to the Seo Joo Hyun now, whom he taught the essence of loving someone. All of these are because of him, all of these happened because we love each other.

“A kiss in exchange of telling me what you’re thinking Love?” I snapped back to reality as I heard him and felt his arms wrapped around my waist.

“Kiss me” I pouted and he moved his head sideways to kiss me properly

“Now tell me”

“I” He looked at her as he waits for her next word, but she just shook her head and pouted again, asking for another kiss. He smiled widely as he swivelled her chair and made her face him. He leaned forward and pecked her lips again for few seconds.

“Love” she grinned foolishly and pouted again.

He sighed with her cheesiness as he cups her face and kisses her with so much fervour.

“I’m thinking I love you, and how lucky I am t-“ He cut her by kissing her again, lovingly.

“How lucky I am that I met and love you” he smiled at her lovingly as he caressed her face and kissed her again.

He broke the kiss as they both panted with lack of air.

“Oh wow! Too much for our appetizer” he smirked as he saw her blushed crimson red

“What’s your schedule today?” She asked

“Aiyoo, why are you changing the topic?” he wiggled his eyebrows playfully, enjoying teasing him

“Loooove!” she whined as she pouted. She spread her arms wide, and he automatically went to her, hugging her back tightly as he buries his face on the crook of her neck “Tease!” she chuckled as she bit his shoulder playfully

“Aww!” he whined but smiled after as she kissed the part where she bit it.

“Better now”

“Hmmm” He stole another kiss as he buries his face back to where it is a while ago “I’ll be one of the guests on strong heart later.”

“Jinjja?” he nodded “What time will you go?”

“After we eat lunch” he groaned “But I don’t want to leave you here. You don’t have a schedule right??”

“I have, and I need to go before lunch” He broke away from their hug and looked at her “

“Jinjja? But you don’t have any schedule on your planner”

“It’s an urgent one, manager eonnie forgot to put it.”

“What time will you come back?”

“I still don’t know”

“Ya! How come you don’t know??”

“Just because” she grinned at him and pecked his lips again, “Eat.” She pointed at the food and made him sit down

“I thought you’ll be here when I got home” he pouted

“Yah! We’re still together right now you know, it’ll only be hours!”

“Ahra” she was about to pick up her chopstick when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to sit on his lap.

“Jung Yong Hwa” she warned as she felt his arms wrapped around her waist tightly, his chin in her shoulder

“Ahhh” He opened his mouth wide as he pointed at the food in front of them

“Jinjja, I don’t know if my fiancée is a 5 years old or what”

“Yah!” he pinched her waist making her jump

“Aww aww! Love, don’t move oh shoot” he groaned as he buried his face on her back

“Yah byuntae!!”

 

 

======================================================================

 

“Take care fiancée” he looked at her teasingly, making her roll her eyes

“Bye”

“You forgot something!” he shouted before she even go out the door “Wha-“ she was stopped again by his kiss, it was a long one and she broke it first as she strive to breathe.

“I love you”

“I love you too byun!” she merong at him and ran towards the door as he was about to chase him. 

 

=======================================================================

 

“Welcome to Strong Heart Jung Yong Hwa-ssi!” the MC happily welcomed him. He bowed gratefully and greeted the viewers too, waving like a congressman.

“Oh! Our guests today are the celebrants of June! Advance Happy Birthday to all of you and to our viewers too!” They clapped loudly and bowed again

“And because it’s your birth month, we have an advance surprise for each one of you!” the MC excitedly announced, making the guests shock “We prepared a video message to each one of the present artist here, but we won’t tell you who they are! It’s a surprise after all!”

One by one, the artists close friend or relative appeared at the big screen, making the celebrator surprise or cry, he envied those who’s greeted by their girlfriend and special someone. He guess that it’s one of the boys that’ll greet him or his mother, sighing as he deeply wish that it was her who’ll greet him. But knowing how dangerous it’ll be, and knowing how Joohyun think first before doing anything drastic, he gave up the thought.

“We’ll come back shortly! Please stay tuned!!” The audience clapped, pulling him back to reality. He looked for his manager and spotted him sitting leisurely beside the PD. He signalled him to come to him and he did.

“Who’s going to greet me Hyung?”

“Shinhye-ssi” his hyung deadpanned

“MWO?”

“HAHAHAHA! I was just joking Yong, It’s one of the boys, or your omma” I glared at him and nodded afterwards

I knew it

He whispered, defeated. The staff shouted that’ll air in 5, 4, 3,

I’ll act as if I’m surprise then. Oh well, I’ll get to see her again later.

“We’re now down to our last guest! We apologize for cutting it shortly as there’s a technical problem that happened a while ago. Ja! Here’s our surprise for you!” The MC cued, making the viewers and other artist anticipate

He acted excited, thinking if he’ll laugh or cry with the video message.

The video started but there’s no one there, just a blue background, with a familiar tune playing as a background. His heart started to pound crazily. Angel

Andwae, it’s impossible.

“Hi Yo~ng” His heart seems to stopped beating as he gape at the monitor, his eyes widening. He can hear audible gasp and silence filled the room, all eyes were on the hyper girl in the monitor. He noticed the dress she’s wearing was the one she’s wearing today.

“Are you shocked?” She giggled, making him focused on the screen more.

Is this real??

“I just want to greet you a happy happy birthday! You’re old already Lo-Oppa!” she chuckled shyly as she touched her hair, indicating that she’s nervous. “Thank you for everything Oppa, everything meaning everything.” She clasped her hands and placed it in front of her heart, she winked at the camera, as if she’s winking at him

“Impossible” he murmured, still looking shock

“Mwo? What’s impossible?” The people around him gasped again as they found out that it’s live

“Eodiya?” He asked, his face showing mixed emotion

“Me? I’m hmmm” She touched her hair once again and that made his eyes almost bulge out of it’s socket.

She’s wearing the engagement ring!!

“Annyeong Haseyo Seohyun-ssi!” The MC decided to step in as he felt the tense atmosphere in the studio

“Annyeong Haseyo” She greeted politely “Happy Birthday to all the June celebrants too!”

The artist bowed at her

“Happy birthday too!” They greeted back

“Yah Seohyun-ah!” Ryeowook shouted

“Annyeong Haseyo Oppa! Happy Birthday!” she said, waving happily at him

“I’m sad! Why did you chose him?! You’re the one who’s supposed to greet me!” Ryeowook whined, making them laugh

“Mian Oppa, will greet you first next time!”

“Ahrasseo ahrasseo, we’re short of time already! Any message to Seohyun-ssi Yonghwa-ssi?” the MC cut in

“O-Oh. Hyun-ah T-Thank you. And S-see you later” his eyes widen as it just sink in to him. What the hell Jung Yong Hwa! Seriously?! See you later?!

“Ahra! Annyeong!” She waved happily and even made a heart sign as if what he said was just normal for them.

The MC decided to take another short break to recover from the shock.

“Man. Seo Joo Hyun really did change” Was what Yonghwa heard even before the broadcast resumed. 

 

================================================================================

 

After the broadcast, he went back home early and found Joohyun waiting for him, in their bed. He failed to ask her loads of questions he badly want to ask as she started undressing him even before he drop his things.

That night they made love as if it was the first time, and tomorrow, he needed to wake up early because it’s his 3rd Fanmeeting that’ll happen in Korea, it’s a special one since it’ll serve as his birthday celebration together with the fans. Joohyun woke him up that day, both still under the sheet, she started kissing his chest, up to his throat, she moved and went on top of him, kissing him intently

“What a good alarm clock this is” he chuckled as she kissed him again and again

“Good morning to you too Love” he smiled as he leaned to kiss her again “What time will you go to the venue?” He asked Hyun

“I’ll wait for Omoni first, we’ll go there together” He was caught off guard once again

“Seo Joo-“ she kissed him again even before he starts talking

“We’ll talk later handsome, go and take a bath now, I’ll cook.” She pecked him once, twice, thrice before jumping out of the bed “I love you” she smiled at him as she walk her way out of their room.

 

His mind is floating, he’s still thinking of the reason with her sudden change of mind, especially on what she did yesterday that made it to the headline.

 

“Yonghwa-ssi! We’ll start in 5 minutes! Fighting! And congratulations!” The PD said as he exits the dressing room

He sang My miracle, Because I miss you, Y, Why, and other ballad songs they composed.  When he finished singing the last song, the surprise cake came out, making him smile widely.

He was about to walk towards his cake when the lights went off. He looked around and can’t see even a single light.

Just then, an unfamiliar tone started playing.

 

[Please Play THIS :)]

 

Your soft voice rings in my ears
Whether my eyes are open or closed, I keep looking for you
My eyes meet yours as I’m in your warm embrace
Baby give me once more kiss, just one more kiss, whisper to me

I smile at your smile

 

He felt it again, the sudden fast beating of his heart as if he’s running in a marathon. He looked around but still won’t see her. Just then, the big screen lit up, flashing never before seen pictures of them TOGETHER. It started with their pre-debut pictures, to their wgm days, revealing pictures they took while taking in between breaks, murmurs and audible gasp started to fill the whole auditorium as it started flashing their after WGM.


You make me forget all fear, you make me breath

You are everything I’ve been looking for, will you protect me?
The moment I was with you and your love
Even if pain from the faded past comes
I will always tell you my heart that only beats toward you

You You You Only for You You You

Pictures following; A night date in Han River, with the picture of their silhouette kissing at a bench. A picture of their date in Japan. A picture in her school. And what’s more shocking is their house picture with Dubu in between them. A picture of them cooking, he’s only wearing an Apron while she’s wearing his white long sleeve polo.  

 

Even when you’re next to me, I miss you
My heart loves you more than I do, can you tell?
I want to spend more time with you
Baby give me one more day Just one more day, don’t let go of me
My eyes draw you out, my lips only call out to you, I only wait for you

 

She even showed the fans his sleeping pictures. And then his family pictures with her, and the other way around. His eyes became misty, she did all of this because of me. She who doesn’t want to go public just because she’s concerned with CNSD’s future, with their fan’s feeling. How many years he waited for this day to come.

 

(Tell me now) so I can feel you as a sweet scent
(Hold me now) I want to engrave you in my heart
(Show me now) even if this moment isn’t forever, my love is for you

 

He wiped the tears that falls freely in his cheeks, who cares with image right now. His heart was about to burst in happiness, finally, Seo Joo Hyun decided to face the world with him.


You are everything I’ve been looking for, stay by my side
Even if pain from the faded past comes, be with me forever

You are everything I’ve been looking for, will you protect me?
The moment I was with you and your love
Even if sadness of the faded memories spreads
My beating heart that only has you will be forever
You You You Only for You You You
My love is for you

           

                The song ended but she’s still not coming out. Just then, the screen was about to play another video.

[Please play BGM ^-^]

It was a video of her in their bedroom, she stood there for few seconds without saying anything, and he knew she’s still composing the words she’ll say in her pretty mind.

“Jung Yong Hwa” She started, fixing her hair, looking as nervous as hell.

“Hi love” she whispered. And he noticed her eyes getting misty.

“First of all I want to thank you for everything, I mean it Love. Everything since day one, since the first day we met. Because of you I learned a lot of things, you made me stronger, you gave me everything I needed, you gave me everything I wanted, and those things that made me happy, you didn’t even think twice of giving and doing it for me.

I love you, not because you’re handsome, not because you’re THE Jung Yong Hwa, not only because of your attitude, but I love you more for giving your all to me, for making me feel love, for being my destiny and my soulmate and most especially for completing me.

Everyday, before and after I close my eyes to sleep, I always pray and thank that guy from above for making me meet you, for coming into my life and for giving me the love I never thought I could find on just the first try.

You may not be Johnny Depp nor Chiaki, you may not be always a goguma and sometimes a hamburger, you may not eat all the healthy foods I make you eat, you may not be able to stop from drinking your favourite Iced Americano tho I’m thankful that you’re lessening it. You may not be perfect. But for me, you have no flaws. You are perfect to me, and you are perfect for me.

See? You’re influencing me with your cheesiness.

 She laughed and dried her tears before speaking again. And he wiped the tears that are continuously falling, breathing deeply as if he’s lacking of air.

And for Oppa’s fans, I’m sorry if you think that I’m stealing him to all of you. We’re just a human being just like you, we do feel love and pain too, we do live the same with you, it’s only the profession that differs. I promise to take care of him, promise to make sure that he always eats on time, to comfort him at times of his down and lonely days, to treasure him, and to love him with all my heart. I promise you that he’ll be the only one for me, he’ll be my first and last one to love as long as I live. I Seo Joo Hyun, promise to love Jung Yong Hwa till the end. So Jung Yong Hwa-“

The video was cut, he looked at the technical staff in confusion but they just shook their head, saying that they’re confused too. As if on cue, the spotlight pointed to the lady who’s walking towards him. He bit his lip as he struggled to maintain his calm composure, but as she goes closer, his eyes watered and his lips trembled. There she is, wearing the shirt he bought them as a couple shirt, she slowed her pace while maintaining eye contact to him. Slowly, she smiled as she reached him, she fetch something in her pocket and faced him again, her face unreadable.

“Jung Yong Hwa-ssi” she started “What I did yesterday and right now may not be enough compared to what you did for me all through these years that we're together. I just want you to feel how important you are to me. How important you are just like the air that I can’t breathe without. I just want to stop being a coward and be brave enough to face the whole world with you. I love you Love.” She smiled at him as she reached for his hands

 

“In front of your fans, friends and our family” she glanced at the front seat where their family and friends are seating “Jung Yong Hwa” she stared straight through his eyes

 

 

 

 

“Will you be my Happily Ever After?”  

 

Fresh tears started to pour again, she cupped his face and wipe off the tears rolling down his cheeks, and him doing the same. He cupped her face and pecked her lips once, twice, thrice before staring right through her brown eyes

 

“I started acting as your Prince since Day One Princess, Of course I will” he said in whisper as he can’t control his emotion right now. He was a crying mess and so is she. THE Jung Yong Hwa crying in front of thousands of people! But he couldn’t care less, it’s Joohyun who made him cry.

 

 

 In Happiness that is.”

 

 

 

====================================Fin

 

A/n

Annyeong!! I'm baaack! <3

For those who have read She's the One already, hope you liked this one too! Please do leave a comment ^-^

 

And OOOOH! Can't Stop Philippines just finished 5 days ago! That's September 19 to be exact. ^_^ 

Even though there's typhoon during that time and other places are flooded already, Boices and GGMs still attended the concert! And OHMYGOODNESS I Can't believe I'll experience a Goguma->Goguma King interaction T^T Please read my FA here if you haven't seen it yet :) 

 

From Can't Stop Manila to GoChun <3 9.19.14

 

 Just kindly click the link above this ^_^ 

 

Click this if you want to see the Banner :D & the Picture <3

 

And we have a GGM Lunch date before the concert too! Int'l and PH ggms united T^T If ever some of you are reading my ff. NICE TO MEET Y'ALL! Till the next one! Which is SOON. lol

 

And wait! YSPH PROJECTSSSSSSSSSS are successful! We just want to thank all those who've donated and those who used the LED balloon during Con. Thank you so much! <3 <3 <3 SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!

 

Till my next update!! *bows 90 degrees* 

 

#YSIR

 

 

Ciao!

 

-Azile<3